07. Apologize

Potatoes

Let's just say that weekend was a blur to me.

Because it was.

I really don't remeber what I did and why - with an exception of remebering Saturday. I'm not sure if I'll have the courage to face him today at school.

"I don't know if I can do it," I say to Donghyuk. 

"Do what?" 

"Apologize." I told him the other day when he asked me why I looked like a dragon. I was right. I did look like one! <- Not the time for this Saerin.

"Then don't."

"But I have to!"

"Then do it."

"You're useless!"

"I gave you options!"

"They don't help Donghyuk! You don't understand my dilemma right now!"

"I do, you're over complicating things!"

"I give up. I'll ask Min."

"DON'T!" He then slams his locker shut. "Why not?"

"Don't you remember eighth grade when you said somebody called you a frog because of your hives?"

I shake my head. I'm really forgetful.

"Then she dragged him into a 'safe' alley way and beat him? Do you not remember seeing him the next day with a black eye?"

Now that I think him, he seems very similar to somebody I know. Almost like I've seen him before.

"Nevermind. I don't wanna remember."

"If you tell her, she'll probably beat down Hanbin as well! And you know Min has abnormally strong arms!"

"Whatever. I'll just think of a solution during lunch."

"You better!"

The bell the rings and we leave to our class.

Math was boring today, which was weird because I actually liked this unit we were doing - Probability.

Maybe because all I have on my mind was how to apologize.

Hanbin - who just has to be seated beside me - sits there like he did nothing wrong.Maybe this is a typical Hanbin move? I don't even know anymore.

After class I walk up to his desk - which is probaby a really short step away from mine.

"Look, I'm sorry."

He looks towards me and bends his head over a little - almost like a confused puppy.

"Why?"

"I was probably being unreasonable and rude. There were probably better ways of handling the situation, but I guess I was that upset to even think of them."

"No need to apologize. I didn't really mind."

"Okay! Thanks, bye!"

When I walk to my locker to get my books, it takes me a good five minute walk to class to realize what just happened.

"Wait a minute..."

He was angry at me? At me? Seriously? When I did leave him in the park for more than three hours?