17. Converse Hiiiigh

Potatoes

Just so you guys know, I have no idea where this chapter is going, so I'm clearly winging it xD

Today I went on a date with Hanbin, and it was different from what I expected. It started off when I changed my outfit.

"I DON'T WHAT TO WEAR!" I started to throw all my clothes on my floor. And now you're probably wondering how often I clean my room. I clean it a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. 

I picked out this maroon coloured shirt. It had a white collar and cuffs at the end up of sleeves. I wore these jean high waisted shorts with my red high top converse (Converse highhhh).

I chose a tan coloured bag and put all my necessities in it. When I left, I had this little pit in my stomach. It was a small pit of fear. The fear of being fooled again. By the time I was at the park, I didn't see him. It's happening again.

It was already seven-fifteen and he didn't arrive. Yes, I was late. But that was because I was stalling due to my anxiety. It was hard enough to leave the house, but now I actually had to wait!

It was seven-thirty and I was about to leave until I saw a small figure running to the Park. "Hanbin?" I tilted my head to the side and squinted my eyes - making my vision worse. 

The person was wearing a red hoodie, black snapback, jeans and red low cut converse. It took me about five minutes to realize that we were matching. Red shirt and red converse. That's awkward.

He finally reaches me and starts panting while putting his hand towards his heart. He started lightly tapping it. "I am so sorry I'm late! I missed the bus, then the bus was late, I fell asleep on the bus, then got off at the wrong stop thinking I missed it, I was lost and--"

"It's okay! You don't need to sweat it. Although, you are kind of sweating." I get a tissue from my bag and dab the sweat descending from his forehead. 

He chuckles slightly from my actions. "You look like my mom." He whispers to my ear; His voice sounding husky.

"Well, I do have to care for a child of my own so--"

"You have a child?" 

"Yeah, Donghyuk." He laughs ever so slightly. He's not a loud laugher (is laugher a word?)

He puts his arm around my back and guides me to the swings. I slightly heat up from his actions. When Jinhwan does it, I don't feel this way since he does it all the time, but why dos it happen when Hanbin does?

I sit down, but not all the way since I was too short for the swing. I slowly slide onto the swing until my feet can't touch the floor. Hanbin laughs at me, gets off the swing he easily sat upon, and began to push me to the sky. 

He pushes me really high, and I start telling to stop due to my fear of heights. But as the rebel he is, he pushes me farther. Now I'm completely yelling at him. 

"HANBIN!!!"

And he pushes me higher.

"HANBIN, I SWEAR TO GOD!!"

"Don't say the Lord's name in vain! You sinner!" He laughs at his lame joke and does the underdog.

"HANBIIIIINNNNN!!!!!" (That's what I sound like when I re-watch WIN xD haha)

"Fine."

"Thank you--" 

"But under one condition."

"."

"How naughty are you~!" I can't even with this boy.

"Stop with the sarcasm! We all know you're just a loser."

"What was that?" And he gets ready to push me higher than the clouds would ever reach.

"NOTHING!" 

"Good."

"So what do I have to do for you to stop the madness?"

"Give me a kiss on the cheek." And then points to his cheek

"EW GROSS!"

"JUST KIDDING! No... Um... I didn't think this thorugh."

"So you're just leave me hanging here?"

"Okay, if you buy me ice cream, then I'll let you down."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, you do not know how to blackmail."

"What was that?" And he gets ready to push me.

"I said... I'd buy you ice cream!"

"Okay, cool." He then stops the swing and I finally breathe the floor air.

"But..."

"But what?"

I get off the swing and cross my fingers. "My fingers were crossed."

I quickly run away from him, but as the out of shape potato I am, he easily catches me and carries me over his shoulders. I start flinging my legs everywhere.

"Let me down!"

"Not until you buy me ice cream~!" 

"You honestly sound like a five year old!"

"Oh, really?" He then carries me like a queen - because I am~ Just kidding - and throws me up in the air. 

"OH MY GOODNESS!!!"

Once I get caught back into his arms, I hold onto his neck to avoid going back up. "Don't ever do that again!"

He then pretends to throw me in the air, but doesn't because he knows I'd choke him with my arms around his neck. "I hate you."

"Love you too boo." He drops me - not literally - and he holds my hand. As the awkward person I am, I didn't want to come off as 'Ew, personal space pesaaanntttt!' Nor did I want to seem flirty and hold his hand back,  so there I was, my sweaty hand being held. 

My hand wasn't holding back - because I'm not normal and don't know how to tell a boy my hands are too ocean like to be held - it was just there. 

We started to walk to the ice cream parlor. By the time we get there, he asks "What ice cream are you getting?" 

"Birthday cake. Why?" When he reaches the cashier he says our order while taking out his wallet. "Can I have one chocolate ice cream and one birthday cake ice cream? Oh, and put them both in cones!" 

"Hanbin, why are you taking out your wallet?"

"I'm paying for it, silly!"

"But.. I was supposed to--"

"It's okay. I was just joking with you."

He then proceeds to pay for the ice cream. A normal person would quickly take out their wallet and try to pay for the food, but because I'm not normal I just froze. I couldn't do anything.

When we got our ice cream we decided to walk around the neighborhood. "So what's new?" He asks, eating his ice cream.

"Nothing really. I'm still the same ol' Saerin!" He laughs and hugs me from the side with one arm, squishing me a little.

He keeps his arm around my shoulder. We finish our ice cream and end up on bench, laughing about something stupid probably. I really don't remember what he was talking about since all I did was laugh.

He suddenly takes my hand and starts running, while dragging me along with him. "Hanbin, why are we running? You know that I'm a pig who avoids all types of physical activity that I can do! What's happening?"

"Look behind you!" I look behind me and see an angry mob of girls behind us, chasing me most likely. And then I start running faster. 

We get a good distance away from the girls, and because I have the best luck, I trip on my face. "Seriously ankle?! You decide to give up on me now!?" I quickly try to stand up, but that doesn't happen. 

"Ow, okay, let's not do that!" Hanbin looks towards me, then the girls. "Get on my back." 

"What?" 

"Get on my back. Now. Unless you want to die, then that's perfectly fine."

I quickly jump on his back - with the one loyal leg - and he quickly runs towards the route to school.

We reach the school, and the crowd is still there. We take a sharp turn, and he stops. He starts panting. I feel so bad. I caused so much trouble. I ruined the date.

"Hanbin," I say, still on his back.

"Yeah?" He then pants a little. I can feel his chest come up and down.

"I'm so sorry."

He goes silent. The crowd runs by, but they don't notice us and keep running straight. When they were all gone, he continues to speak. 

"What are you sorry for?"

"Everything."

"What do you mean?"

"I ruined the date." He then walks to his secret hideout.

"What do you mean? The date was perfect."

"No, it wasn't. I was annoying you when I screamed every five seconds, I made you buy both ice creams, I attracted the girls to come and chase me, made you carry me while running for about ten minutes, and just made everything worse."

We were now in the class. "No. I wanted, no needed to buy both of our ice creams, and you did not annoy me, because you never do, and making the girls chase us was the best thing ever and carrying you was probably the funniest thing that would ever occur to me."

He then seats me on one of the desks. And then he whispers into my ear with his husky voice. "But the date would be even better if I do this," He get closer to my face and kisses me.

I wasn't going to kiss back, but I couldn't resist. His touch wasn't something to just ignore. It was almost impossible to ignore. I kissed him back, my hand moving his his cheek.

He breaks the kiss, looks down, then smiles to me. "Yup, that made it even more perfect. Almost as perfect as you."


WOW! THIS IS ONE LOOOOOONNNNGGG CHAPTER!

I can't believe I updated eue 

I had so much motivation! It's unbelievable that I'm still here with more story ideas!

Anyways, how was your week/month/day? Hopefully it was great, and if not I hope I cheered you up :)

I just came back from a short vacation and I am so ready to cry because Big Bang tickets are expensive. 

I should've bought them when they were first on sale TT_TT Now they're all a hundred dollars and up ;A;

I don't think I'd be allowed to go anymore >_<

BUUUT, it's almost my birthday :) Just three more weeks, and I'm an old hag! :D

Trust me, I'm probably not as old as you think I am xD

Try guessing my age in the comments!

Whoever gets it right, I'll give twenty karma points to :)

None of you probably read this so, no karma point giving :P

I was in a group chat with random kpop accounts on kik that we got put into with this kpop account, I made friends - which I'm not in touch with anymore - and I told them my age. It was funny because they thought I was way older than my actual age xD

They said that I was so mature I seemed that age xD I'm not mature pfffffff

​Also, do any of you like Dan and Phil? I've been so addicted to their videos lately xD

Maybe I'll post a fanfic of Dan someday~

Probably not. But if I do, I'll nonchalantly let you know XD

I actually have an idea in mind :P

Song of the week:

The Vamp's Can We Dance.

It's a really cute song :)

I hope you have a great day :D

By lovlies <3