11. Tux Mishap

Potatoes

Today was the first day of February. The winter was going to leave next month - thank goodness. But February wasn't always a good month. My sister Soohyun was born on Valentine's day.

The thing is, she's never happy on her birthday since she's always single. And the present she wants is a boyfriend. How the hell am I supposed to buy a boy?!

I don't even know if that's legal! What if I buy a boy and then the second it comes the police arrest me?! I can't get arrested at seventeen! I need a good education and career! And what if my future children find out about it? I'd be done for! I probably won't even have future children because I'd be in jail!

I go to school, slumping in my seat for math. I really had no idea of what to do.

"Hey, what's up with you?" Bobby asks, turning around to face me.

"Nothing. Just gift thinking." I glance at the clock. The teacher was five minutes late already.

"Oh, for your valentine~?"

"No. My sister."

"Oh..." He says.

"Yeah."

"So, what does she want?"

"A boy." 

"I'm a boy." Oh Bobby, so silly.

"Yeah, but not your kind."

"Hey!"

"What? She has pretty high standards!"

"Here, how about this? I'll go on a date with her for her birthday."

"You'll really do it?"

"Yeah, so how old is she?"

"Twenty... Well in that age range. And what am I gonna do for you in return?"

"Oh.. I'm gonna have to fake my age. And I have a little plan for my return."

"Just say your twenty five. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I was thinking like twenty seven or something but--"

"No, what I have to do in return."

"Oh, you'll see."

"C'mon, just tell me!"

"Nope!"

"Fine!"

The class teacher hasn't come for fifteen minutes and a few kids had left already. This is probably a substitute teacher lost in the halls. It's happened before. Our school isn't that big, but very confusing.

Making the most of it, I start using my phone. 

Did I return your sweater yet? 

From: Water Girl

No,I don't think so.. And you should really call me by my real name. 

From: Floppy Hat

Nah. Names aren't really as important as lungs and eyes. 

 From: Water Girl

Yeah, not unless I go missing!

   From: Floppy Hat

C'mon, let's get serious. No one would wanna kidnap a boy with small eyes and a floppy hat

From: Water Girl

Hey! Some girls say it's cute to have small mono lids and wear floppy hats! 

From: Floppy Hat

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Taehyun isn't a girl

 From: Water Girl

Screw you. Taehyun is currently reading these with me and thinks I called him a girl. Such a diva

From: Floppy Hat

Tell him I said Hi!

And with that he didn't reply. Nor did he read it. I think the bell rang. Or he didn't wanna talk to me anymore. Oh well.

The bell rang for us as well and we left our class returning to our own schedule.


Today was my sister's birthday. I was so excited for today, I hardly listened during class. It was all a blur!

"Bobby, remember the bow doesn't go on your . You're not a stripper." Donghyuk says, making fun of his previous mistake.

[Insert flashback here]

"Here, put this bow on you as if you were the present. My sister loves bows." I tell him while Donghyuk gives him the bow. "AND WEAR THE TUX!"

Yunhyeong goes with him to help Bobby with his tuxedo. I don't think this is a great idea (yup, you were right). Let's just hope for the best.

But I forgot to knock on wood.

In the back where Bobby and Yunhyeong are, we could hear yelling and screaming - and probably hitting. We all look at each other in confusion until Bobby comes out in front of us with his tux of course but only the jacket and pants (praise sweet baby Jesus he had pants on).

The red ribbon I once gave him was now on his "lower region" or what Donghyuk used to call it when I didn't understand health class - the "Donghyuk making machine." [A/N: Please forgive me X'D I think I'm crying *Insert laughing emoji here*]

I quickly covered my eyes and kicked him back to where he was earlier with Yunhyeong. Literally, I kicked him in the direction I thought was right. And I was correct. *Hair flip*

[I think the flashback ends here :P]

"Oh shut up. I know you liked it, but I can't strip out for you when people are watching." He replies, with his one eyebrow raising up every other word. It's amazing how people can do that. I can only raise two in one direction!

"Oh, so you wanna strip for me in private? I'm starting to question your gender." I try not to laugh, but it's too hard. I end up crying. Why does my brother have to have the best comebacks?

Bobby growls and face palms. 

"Hey Donghyuk, the car is reving up!" Hanbin says and they all start falling on to the floor rolling in laughter. Even though I had no idea of what he meant I still laughed, because when people laugh I laugh.

"Why does today have to be bully Bobby day out of all days?!" He says angrily - but not to the point where we'd apologize. (That's a lot of 'days' in one sentence)

"Well.. You kinda did it to yourself.." Yunhyeong says. 

"M-me? I did it to myself-- Oh prepare to die you little--!" Hanbin then holds him back and says "Slow it down. You and the engine there Bobyota, no need for fighting." Now that is funny.

I cover my mouth and laugh. It's too hard to hold back, so why try?

"You too Saerin? I think you guys hypnotized her!" I smile at his cuteness. If only Min was here. And to think about it, she doesn't even say a sentence to me or hi when we pass each other in the halls.

Operation: Talk to Min


OMG GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED HOLY .

I'm so sorry for not being active at all ;A;

I've logged on, but didn't really do much. I just checked my notifications lol.

I don't know why I didn't have the inspiration to write. 

Maybe because I haven't been updated with iKon at all this whole month. 

After I watched the first episode of WIN again, I wrote this in a few hours haha.

Mamas, you proud of me? HAHAHA I'm funny

It's almost summer break in Canada and I feel so excited! This book is gonna be doing all kinds of things soon so if you're new please subscribe :)

Bye lovlies <3

Ps. Do you guys like the new cover? I finally made one! It was easier than I thought. I always over think about the covers when I make them, but in the end I make simple covers :) But I like simple things. They look clean and crisp. Hope you like it :)

Pss. Almost forgot song of the week haha

It's CLC's Pepe. At first when this came out, I had no interest on listening to this song nor any interest in CLC.

And now I wonder why. THIS SONG IS SO FREAKING GOOD!

Sorn is just-- I can't even. 

Hope you enjoy the song <3 :)