24. Fresh Air

Potatoes

WARNING! THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED!

 

Almost two weeks have flown pass. The trip was ending soon and I had no intention of leaving this wonderful island. I was planning to sleep all day and pretend that I lived at Jinhwan's house, but I was abruptly woken up.

I open my eyes to see Hanbin. 

"Stupid, why are you waking me up?"

"My name's Hanbin and you should know it by now!"

"Okay then, Hanstupid, why are you waking me up?"

"Well, I was planning on taking you to the Beach."

"But we went yesterday!"

"Not in the morning. Come on, I want you to experience my favourite part of Jeju!"

"Fine! Let me change clothes first. I'll meet you inthe living room."

He smiles in victory and leaves my room. I groan and look at the time. Hanbin freaking woke me up at six fourty five in the morning. This kid is crazy!

I get out of bed and get ready for the morning. I get dressed in a black tights along with a red crop top, accompanied by a red and black checkered flanel.

I meet Hanbin in the living room after brushing my teeth and washing my face, leaving it make up less, or what I like to call it - .

"Shall we go Saevory food?" I laugh, take my bag and head out the door.


The walk to the beach was releaving. Hanbin isn't awkward with me even after that kiss at the airport. I was happy that I was able to talk to him comfortably, but that happiness escalated when we reached the beach. It was empty due to the time, but it was beautiful.

The air was so fresh, the sound the sea made when nobody was there was relaxing, it was amazing. Waking up extremely early was worth it.

Hanbin comes up from behind me and starts talking to me.

"Isn't it the best thing you've ever seen?" I nod in return. He almost read my mind. But why would he take me here? He could've brought another person, but why is it just us alone?

"Hanbin, is there a reason why you only brought me? I'm not that special." I turn around to face him.

"Well, you catch on fast..."

I look at him, confused.

"Well, as you know the janitor and I are pretty tight," he continues.

"Hanbin, don't ever say that again."

"What? Tight?"

"Yeah. It's weird." 

He shakes his head and continues.

"So, on August nineth I want to invite you to my secret hideout, room 205."

"Who's going?"

"Just you and me."

"Oh, so like a friendly get together."

"No... Like a..." He scratches his neck. "Date..."

"Oh." I never thought he'd actually ask this.

We stay silent.

And then I say "Sure."

I might find out whether I like Hanbin, Jinhwan or neither, so why not agree. I know it might be nad if I end up liking Jinhwan or neither, but at least I'll be able to hang out with Hanbin normally for the last time if it gets awkward.

"It's fine, I never expected you to say yes anyways." He looks towards his feet.

"Hanbin, I said ye--"

"No, it's fine. We can stay friends, as long as I keep..." He pauses. He looks up at me in shock.

"Hanbin, I wouldn't mind going on a date with you." 

He gives me a sweet smile and we walk to the shore. 


We get back to Jinhwan's house while Jinhwan's mother is setting the table for us to eat breakfast. 

"Oh, you're already awake. Well, now that you're here, can you wake up the others?"

We take off our shoes and wake the others up. I enter Min and Donghyuk's room first. I have to make sure evey article of clothing is on them. I don't want to see my brother in a disgusting state with my best friend.

When I enter I see that they're both wearing shirts, pants and socks. I sigh in relief. I go to the bed and shake them both.

"Min, Donghyuk? You have to wake up now."

They were cuddling before they slept. I could tell since Donghyuk's arm was wrapped around Min's body. So disgusting. I couldn't even imagine my brother asking Min out and now they're cuddling. Ugh, I really don't like my brother being so caught up with love. I guess Ijust haven't seen him so happy being with the "love of his life."

They open they're eyes and get out of bed after complaining to each other multiple of times. 

Min quickly checks her phone and leaves it on the bed before going to a washroom.

"YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE IN THERE TOGETHER! DONGHYUK, REMEMBER OUR TWIN PACT, RULE NIMBER EIGHTY FIVE!"

I won't go into depth about rule number eighty five.

I decide to be a good sister and make their bed for them. As I was fixing the blankets Min's phone fell from one of them to the floor.

"Crap!" Of course it would fall to the floor!

I quickly pick it up and look at the screen to see if there are any damages. Her screen was still okay, but was opened. I guess she forgot to turn it off. I then see what it's open to. It's her text messaging app. She was texting one of her friends. I know I shoudn't have read it, but it was accidental. I just ha]ppened to read it while looking for any cracks.

Her friend texted her last night. 

"So, how's donghyuk?" 

There was obviously no use of punctuation.

Then Min replied something I was taken aback with.

"The worse. He's so annoying. Can't wait to use him thooo"

My eyes widened in shock. Then I read another text that is again sent by Min.

"He has a pretty good body. I'm excited to show him off. But after my first year of uni I'm gonna break it off. I'm actually gonna look for other boys who I'll like. Just want some experience."

Disgusting. Why the hell are you checking out my brother's body? Ew! He has the body of a five year old boy!

Then her friend replies.

"So you're gonna screw him?"

And Min's reply was horrid.

"No duh!"

Oh golly! Sorry, I say old saying when I'm flabbergasted. 

I can't believe my best friend is using my brother! And why him out of all people? He's the worse person to try and screw. So inexperienced with any kind of girl. Why did she pick a loser to screw over!

I quickly look up to hear a door open. Min isn't at the door, thank goodness. I turn off her screen and place the phone on one of the bedside tables. I continue to fix the bed, still pondering about those texts. I really can't believe Min. She has never done something this bad before. How am I even going to tell Donghyuk?


AYooo!! I'm kind of too lazy to edit this so sorry for the mistakes haha!

How was your [insert respective holiday here]? Hopefully it was good c:

I've been sleeping a lot :P I just don't like school.

I'm going vegan in Janurary just because... :P

Don't be afraid of me though! I'm not gonna bash those who eat meat >.< 

ALSO! Did you hear that fools cover by Namjoon and Jungkook? Woaah!

I was dying. I still am dying. 

Song of the week:

Four walls by Broods and...

Troye Sivan's for him c:

I'm in love with these songs. Brood's song is pretty old, but I listened to it for the first time in forever. Now I'm addicted again c:

Well, goodbye lovlies ♥

Ps. Please join my contest! You just have to suggest a name that comes with a good pun and then I'll give you 10-20 karma points if I choose it :)

Pss. IKON'S NEW MVS ARE MY LYFEEE

Psss. It's gonna be my anniversary on aff tomorrow c: Thank you soooo much to those who have subscribed to this book since the beginning. You guys really mean a lot to me. Also, to the new subscribers, thank you for joining me on this new adventure. Can't wait to expand in this book with you guyss <33