26. Is it Too Late Now to Say Sorry?

Potatoes

[Sorry for the terrible pun in the title >_<]

Donghyuk and I were out eating at a ramen shop, casually talking and lauging. It could've been normal if I hadn't been thinking of what and how I was going to tell Donghyuk. 

How do you casually tell someone that they're girlfriend is just using him to have "experience"? You don't!

I think while we were eating he saw my face because he noticed how worried I was.

"Saerin, you alright?"

I quickly chewed and swallowed my food nervously. "Uh, nothing.."

"Saerin, I'm your twin; I know when you lie to me."

I didn't want it to happen now. What the heck?! 

"Uh... I was supposed too tell you later on today.... Uh, can we wait?"

He gives me a look. "Really Saerin? I can tell that this 'something' is bothering you a lot. Why do you have to wait to tell me?"

Uh, maybe because there's a really large chance that you'll not want to talk to me ever again after I tell you.

"It just... It may affect you a lot."

"Please, I'm a brick wall. Nobody can... Drag me down! Nobody, nobody!" [Another terrible pun, sorry. I'll leave.] Lies.

"I just.."

"Come on, just tell me. It can't be that bad." 

"You really have no idea."

"We've been through worse, I can handle it."

I can't find any other excuse of why I can't tell him. He keeps giving me reasons as to why I should tell him, but he's just not understanding how much it will affect him and our relationship as twins.

"Fine," I give up. "But you have to promise to not hate me."

"Okay, rule number seventy five. I promise to not hate you." He's probably gonna break this promise, but I kind of have to now.

"Well... Yesterday when... Uh.. I.. I don't know how to say this."

"Saerin, please just spill it. I already promised."

"Okay. Yesterday I saw something I shouldn't have."

"Did you watch... Po-"

"Please don't even say it. I for sure did not do that."

"Then what did you see?"

"Well, yesterday when I made your bed, I dropped Min's phone. And while checking if it had any scratches, I saw her text messages. And she..."

"She?" Danghyuk started to look nervous and upset.

"She said that she was using you.."

His face was expresionless, almost like he lost all expression he could've had. It was all gone.

"Donghyuk?" I say. He doesn't reply.

"I-I, let's go back."

"Can we just discuss what you're going to do?"

"We can't because... I don't know what I'm going to do."

I can really tell that he's trying not to be sad. 

"You wanna get potato wedges?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

We finish and pay for our meal then head to a grocery store near buy and buy frozen potato wedges and candy. 

"You wanna go home?" I ask him, and he nods. I forgot to mention thathe hasn't spoken a word since I've told him. I'm honestly worried for him.

"Hey, Donghyuk?" He looks towards my direction while we head to the bus stop. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know." He stops walking and hugs me. He starts to cry. He never usually cries, so I start to panic a little. Usually people want to be hugged back, but he hates hugging me. I'm aparrently a "bad hugger."

"Aren't you going to break up with her?"

"I want to, but I don't know if I believe that she's actually using me."

"I don't believe it either. That's not like Min."

He starts sniffling. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for her to date me? I even waited while she had a boyfriend in the seventh grade! And when I finally get her, she's only using me!"

I'd say I know how it feels, but I've never had a boy use me for experience, let alone a boyfriend. 

"It's the best to end it now before it gets worse Donghyuk. I just want to make sure that you're dating someone who will actually be there for you, and you know that."

He nods and we head home. I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought.

"Hey, Donghyuk?"

"Yeah?"

"When do you plan on breaking up wit Min?"

"I really don't know Saerin. Everything is going to be so awkward even if I don't."

And then I suddenly remembered. 

Hanbin or Jinhwan?

My brain is so exhausted. Too many things are going on in my life right now, I kinda need to chill.

I stayed silent the rest of the trip back to the house we were staying at.

What am I going to do?

 

A/N:

OMG I'M BACK AFTER LIKE FOREVER. WOAH.

TIME FLIES SO QUICKLY. I JUST REMEBERED ABOUT AFF RIGHT NOW!

I'm at home right now with a swollen eye 

I WAS IN A GANG FITE MAN, JKJK. 

I think something bit my eye TT_TT

I'm going to the doctors today so I guess I'll find out.

I know many of you don't read te authors notes I write here. I just like to write these for fun. One day somebody will actually read these author notes.

I wrote this chapter so long ago tho. Like this was before 'sorry' was overplayed on the radio!

Whoops.. I haven't even touched my computer in so long >.<

At least I'm back. Just expect another chapter in a long time, just so when I do update it wont feel like forever.

SONG OF THE [HOW MANY WEEKS HAS IT BEEN?]:

I need a forest fire by James Blake and Bon Iver!

I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG FOR WEEKS.

Well, that's all I have to say for this week.. erm.. month xD

Bye lovlies!