10. Party

Potatoes

Today was Jinhwan's Christmas party. When I woke up, I was stressing on what I'd wear and what would happen. The dress code was semi formal, and as you've known from a few chapters ago, I get very troubled when I pick out clothes.

Donghyuk on the other hand easily found what to wear and what he'd do with his hair. It's so unfair. Why does he get those traits? He's so care free and here I am throwing all my clothes on the floor.

I need to pick an outfit soon because the party was gonna start at six o'clock and it was five already. I can't believe I'm doing this but...

"Donghyuk, can you help me with something?" I yell so he can hear me. "What can I do for you dongsaeng." Was that even necessary? Like seriously, it was only a three minute difference, must you still think you're older?

"I need an outfit, but have nothing to wear." He looks at me like I'm crazy. "Uhm, can I just see that pile of clothes on the floor for a second-- OF COURSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO WEAR!"

"But it's not good enough." He quickly goes to the pile and pulls out a black, short dress with white polka dots. He then tells to wear my converse and do something with my hair and this black bow he found - don't ask where it came from - and that I'd look fine. 

I decide to curl my hair. I pin back some front layers with the bow, and ruffle the curls for the last time. I check the time. Oh no.

"LET'S GO SAERIN! SOOHYUN'LL DRIVE US!" I get my bag, red lipstick and run downstairs. I get in the passenger seat in the front and open a mirror. I quickly do my lips and she started to drive.

"PLES WAI FO ONGE HECONG, I'NG ALOST DONE!" I was still applying my lipstick okay, don't judge my speech.

"Okay Ms. Gibberish." She stops the car, then continues when the deed is done.

It takes five minutes to get to Jinhwan's house. And must I say he lives in a rich neighbourhood. His house - and neighbours' - was huge! 

When we entered it felt like we were late since it was packed already. I thought he said he was only inviting the table group; Why are there fifty million other people?

"OH MY GOD SAERIN, DONGHYUK!" Jinhwan yells! He hugs me first and gives me another smitten smile. This is the second time, like why? What's wrong with your lips and cheek bones? Can he not smile like that towards me?

"WHERE IS EVERYONE?!" I have to yell to Jinhwan due to the heavy bass music that was happening. "THEY'RE RIGHT HERE SILLY!" I roll my eyes. "NO LIKE HANBIN AND THEM, WHERE ARE THEY?" He points his finger to I think a kitchen.

"THANKS!" And I whisper in Donghyuk's ear, because he's my brother. "Are you gonna dance, or follow me?" He points to the dance floor and I shrug. I wave my hand as a goodbye - and good luck sign - and head to the kitchen.

It was completely empty, with an exception of couples making out. And there was Hanbin just standing there, probably using up Jinhwan's wifi. "Hanbin!" I call out. He looks up at me, smiles then waves towards me. 

"So, this is totally just us." He chuckles and says, "Definetly." I look to him and smile. This was actually the first person to understand my jokes.

"Wanna leave?" What? But I just got here! "Where?"

"My secret hideout." I give him a confused look. "Just follow me." He then drags me out of the crowd in the hallway and out the door. He lets go of my wrist and continues to walk to his "hideout."

I was following him until he stopped in front of the school. 

"Don't you dare make me go inside that hell hole." He gives me a look. "But this is my hideout."

"Why school? Won't you get in trouble?" He shakes his head. 

We go inside the school, him holding my wrist. We walk through the hallways. When we turned the corner, the janitor was mopping the floor.

He turns his head to us. "Hanbin, you have to--" He then sees me. "I'm not even gonna ask." He then continues to mop the floor.

We go past him, and walk to classroom #10. "He probably thinks I'm getting laid tonight, doesn't he?" Hanbin nods his head.

"Well, I'm screwed." He looks at me and smiles. "He'd probably figure. I am the hottest person alive."

I smile. "Oh my goodness! Yes, you are! You are just so hot, like how can I be friends with you?" I say, making it very sarcastic.

"You just hurt my pride," he then holds his heart. "And heart." 

I chuckle. "Oh, please. Hanbin, stop being a weenie and accept your not too decent looks." We both laugh and reach the classroom. 

"Do you usually bring girls with you?"

"No, not really. I talk about girls with him, but don't bring them."

I look around the classroom. "So this is where you hang out." I touch a desk and see the dust. "Not very sanitary though." I shake the dust off my hand and open a window. 

A gust of dust appears and I choke on the air. Man, if I were alergic to dust this would be my worst day. Good thing I'm not. 

I look out the window only to see darkness and street lights. "What a beautiful night?" Hanbin says.

I turn my head around to see him sitting on one of the desks. "It sure is." 

"And you know what else is beautiful?" I turn my head and he mumbles something to himself. "The sky!" 

"What?" He looks nervous. Why?

"Look, the stars! Aren't they pretty?" I look at the stars. They do look nice today. 

"Why do you sound so nervous?" I smile at him. He sounds so funny.

"Me? Nervous? Please." He gives me a sassy hand. "If anything, you should be nervous." 

"Nevermind." I laugh lightly and look around the class. "So why is this your secret hideout?" 

"That's a secret. But I can tell you why it's dirty." I sit down on the desk beside him, ignoring the dust. 

"Well, this place is the only class without a class. The janitor knows I come here, but he says if I want it clean that I should clean it myself. Which is totally unfair because he's the janitor and should do his job."

I give a laugh. "I think we should get back now before the others get worried." We get out of the class and leave the school, his hand still holding my wrist.

This day was interesting I guess...

 


"I hate you so much, even if I kiss you back."

Expect that quote. And yes, I made it :)

Ew, I can't. I'm so corny.

Song of the week:

Nirvana by Sam Smishould

I know I'm on vacation right now, but I just needed to post. I couldnt take it anymore, I needed to. I'm currently at my aunts house in a secret location out of Canada. And so I stole her Wi-Fi, haha!

Thanks for the new comments and subbies <3

Bye Beauties ^3