22. Mr. Airplane

Potatoes

When iKon's song perfectly fits your story chapter eue

We were now on the airplane. I was at the left of the plane, in a two seater lane. Having another free seat next to me, someone was bound to sit there. And it was Jinhwan.

Even though my heart was racing, I didn't mind. Although, we were still a little awkward. We had a conversation a few times, but it never lasted.

During the middle of the flight I was starting to feel tired. I closed my eyes and tried to rest, but failed miserably. Knowing that I wasn't comfortable with the person beside me anymore made my brain go crazy. 

During the flight there was a little bit of turbulance, which I didn't really mind; Well, until it randomly decided to happen and... My head ended up on his shoulder. He thought I was sleeping, so if I moved he would assume that I pretended to fall asleep so I could avoid any conversations we were bound to have. So I just stayed.

It was so weird. If we were still very close, I wouldn't care. To be honest, I would be cuddling closer to him and be joking around about how cute we look; But now that we're awkward I can't do anything but wait for the food to come.

A few minutes during my "waiting", Jinhwan comes closer to my head; almost as if he were to tell me something.

"Saerin," He says, his voice low and sad. I want to help him not be sad. I want him not to like me anymore. I just want to tell him that the yearning and suffering will be over soon, but I can't.

"Do you know how long I've liked you?" Oh no. I feel like I'm easedropping on a conversation with sleeping Saerin and Jinhwan.

Jinhwan takes a deep breath. "The first day my heart stopped when seeing you was when we talked for the first time." What? But you had no idea of who I was.

"It's crazy right? I had no clue of what you were like. For all we know, you could've been a murderer or drug dealer. But the moment you spoke to me, my heart would no longer function." Please Jinhwan; please stop. 

"I thought you found out by the way I acted towards you. I was so kind and happy around you. Happier than I already was. Even around Min, I wasn't as friendly to her as I was to you.

And the day I asked you for homework help; That was a lie. I'm surprised you didn't find out. My test scores for last year's history was so good, they put up a bulliton about how I could finish a two paged history test within three minutes. I guess you didn't really care though since you didn't know me."

I didn't know that it was Jihwan. I thought it was some teacher's pet. I've never really read the article anyways, so that's probably why I didn't know.

"Even the way I smiled at you. It was so filled with love, I wondered one day if my pupils dialated into hearts. Seeing you just makes me want to kiss you. I wasn't even surprised when I kissed you in the janitor's closet. It was bound to happen. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. And when you kissed me back, my world stopped. At that moment, everything was perfect."

Jinhwan... Why did he do this to me? Does he know I'm still awake? Why is he making me feel as if I'm guilty. I don't know who I like. Jinhwan or Hanbin?

"I wish that you feel the same way I do about you. Can I just ask you something? I know you're not going to reply, but it's worth a shot."

Jinhwan, please don't kill me.

"Do you like Hanbin?" , I don't know the asnwer. "The way you look at him is almost like the way I look at. And when you kissed him at his secret hideout. Yeah, I saw it all, but before you saw me a ran outside leading the sasaengs to a far away place so that you could leave.

Saerin, I don't even know if I should be your friend anymore. It's so hard for me to look at you and not think that Hanbin could end up being your boyfriend. I know he likes you too. , I can't even think straight anymore. Saerin, please be mine one day." He ends it with that and kisses me on the forehead.

What did I do to deserve this? What if I pick Hanbin? Will Jinhwan stop being my friend? What if I pick Jinhwan? Will Hanbin stop being close to me? Why does the world hate me?


I wake up to the smell of rice. I get up off of Jinhwan's shoulder in confusion. Did I actually fall asleep? Wow, aren't I talented. Or was that conversation Jinhwan had with my "sleeping self" all just a dream?

"I guess someone's awake." Jinhwan says, chuckling. Wow, he has really healed from that chat with sleeping Saerin.

"Yeah. Once I smelt the rice, my body arose from the dead. How long have we been on the plane?"

"We've been on for an hour. There's only two hours left to go~!"

"Someone's excited."

"Yeah, I finally get to see my mom." Oh yeah, I forgot.

"Hanbin told me that you live near a beach."

"Yeah, if you walk there in the morning you'll be able to smeel the fresh air. Maybe I'll take you."

"Really? I would love to go! When?"

"Maybe Saturday? Nobody's going to be awake from the jet lag. It will be just me and you."

"I would love that." Why did I say that. Saerin, you're giving him hope. What if you don't end up with Jinhwan? Saerin, stop.

He blushes slightly. "Do you want to watch with me?"

"Sure, what movie?"

"Paper twons."

"You understand English?"

"Nope. Korean subs are provided." Oh yeah. Stupid Saerin.

I laugh at my own sentence. I'm such an airhead.


AHA! I FINISHED!

I'm actually writing this ahead of time so that I won't post three months later haha.

Did you enjoy? I hope you did. 

I didn't mean for this chapter to be so dramatic, it just ended up like this. 

By the way, I need your help! A lot of the people who read my book didn't read the A\N last chapter.

I still need a name for my upcoming book!

I'm gonna give the winner ten karma points because I don't need them.

Also, don't forget to upvote and subscribe! My one goal for this book is to have a star next to it. I just think it's so pretty lol.

No, but I really want to promote it. I've been working really hard on this book. I even bet 200 karma points just to get it advertised on my AFF aniversary; December 31st! I hope nobody beats me :( I just want to be promoted.

Also, the information isn't right in this chapter =_= It only takes about an hour to get to Jeju from Seoul, but let's just pretend that there was a two hour delay haha.

The song of the week is:

And

 

Troye Sivan's youth (Sorry it's the live version.If you want the actual audiogo to spotify :D) and iKON's Apology. LITERALLY BEEN IN LOVE WITH BOTH.

DONGHYUK'S PART AT THE BRIDGE GIVES ME BABIES LOL

Well, it's time to end the chapter :)

Bye lovlies ♥