21. 1800 - Missed my Call

Potatoes

Shh, I know my title is corny, you don't have to point it out.

A few weeks have passed by. I went to Seungyoon's performance - which was great, I went to the beach with my "whole" family which was cool, but now they're gone. All that's left to do on my summer vacation list is go to Jeju with my friends. 

While I was packing, I realized that so many things have happened between my friends and I. I haven't talked to Min or Donghyuk about the kiss, and I haven't been returing calls to both Jinhwan and Hanbin. This vacation is going to be hella awkward now that I think about it.

But just to make things less awkward when Min tells me...

"DONGHYUK! CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

I wait for ten seconds and then hear his footsteps stop. He was now at my door frame. 

"How may I help you?" He asks, looking at his hand like I'm a waste of time.

"Come inside my room, I have very important matters to discuss with you."

He walks inside my room cautiously, worried about what I'm about to tell him. He sits beside me, on the floor cross-legged.

"So..." Donghyuk starts to twiddle his fingers. He usually does this when he's guilty of something. "What did you want to tell me."

"I want you to me honest with me; Twin to twin. And what you haven't told me is in violation of the twin code number eighty-five!"

"The allergy rule?"

"Whoops, I mean rule number eight-five."

"Relationship rule?"

"Yeah, I remeber that one perfectly. If one twin gets kissed or is in a relationship or has a crush you must tell the other twin!"

"Well, I won't tell you if there is anything because I don't think that you're innocent of that rule either!"

"Why must you be so stubborn? You know what? If you tell me your secret, I'll tell you mine!"

He thinks about it and then nods his head.

"Okay...So at the party... Min uh..."

"Spill the beans. I don't care how awkward this gets, just tell me!"

"We, uh, kissed and now we're dating." He literally said that so fast my mind almost didn't comprehend it.

"And you didn't tell me earlier because?"

"Because Min wanted to tell you first at Jeju, but I guess that's not happening."

"Oh.."

"So now it's your turn." .

He waits while and then pushes me lightly. "Hey! Tell me!"

"Okay, fine. So at the beggining of the year when I met Seungyoon, we took the bus together and he was shoved into me and we kissed."

"Yeah, I know you told me that one. Next?"

"Uhm... On the Valentines's Day date with Bobby and Soohyun Jinhwan kissed me in the Janitor's closet."

"Heard that one already, next!"

"When Hanbin and I kissed at his secret hideout?"

"Heard that."

"Wow, I never violate the rule! What a good twin I am, and then there's you."

"I know there's a story you haven't told me yet. Spill the beans!"

"Uh..." I think very hard. "Jinhwan and Hanbin asked me out on the same day?"

"Ooh! Tell me the deets!" Ew, when did Donghyuk start talking in third person?

"Well, on the day of the party I was alone in the Kitchen with Hanbin talking about Jeju and then he told me that he liked me and wanted to go out with me."

"What did you say?"

"I, uh, made an excuse that someone was calling me."

Donghyuk does a face palm. I'm bad at excuses, what does he expect?!

"Continue."

"And then when I left Jinhwan found me and told me that he liked me and wanted to go out with me."

"And then?"

"I told him that Min called me and then left the party."

"And you've missed every call they've made you because you don't know if you like them like that or who to say yes to."

"Yeah."

"Well, good luck is all I have to say."

Donghyuk leaves my room to continue packing. We were leaving tomorrow, so I don't blame him.

Although, he left me to think about if I liked Jinhwan or Hanbin, so I'm dissapointed in him. How dare he leave me in this state!


It was now the next day and we were all going to Jeju. Everyone was going to meet at our house since it was closer to the airport. Soohyun was constantly asking Donghyuk and I questions.

"Will you be alright on the airplane? Do you need medicine? Do you have your toothbrush? Donghyuk please tell me you packed fresh pairs of underwear!"

 "Yes, yes, yes, and MY GOODNESS DID YOU JUST ASK ME THAT?!"

"I need to know if you have everything!"

"Well surprise, we have everything! It's fine Soohyun, we're not kids anymore."

"I never thought Donghyuk would tell me that out of all people." And I agree with her. He was the kid of the family anyways.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. 

"We're all here!"

Donghyuk opens the door and we see all of our friends. They all coincendentally came at the same time, how funny is that?

"Soohyun we're leaving now!"

Donghyuk gets my suitcase for me and we all go inside Mr. Kim's van. Which Kim? Jinhwan.

They all pick their seats and of course I get seated beside Jinhwan. What a great adventure this is. I'm even sitting beside him on the airplane

Saerin, you gotta it up because you got a window seat, alright? 

It felt like a long car ride. Jinhwan and I did not talk at all. Everyone else was talking but us.

When we reached the airport we all checked in and gave our suitcases the the desk lady. We then walked to our gate to find out we were all an hour early.

"Well, I'm going to buy breakfast. Is anyone else hungry? I'll buy you breakfast too."I say.

Everyone else wasn't hungry except one - Hanbin. Why does the world hate me?

We walk to the food court together. My heart is beating so fast right now. 

"So, what do you want to eat?" He asks. How is he not awkward right now? He acts like nothing happened!

"Uh... I kind of always like to eat something that won't make me feel so full. Let's see," Damn, I'm so indesicive.

"Do like muffins?" He asks. I was probably taking too long.

"Sure." I smile towards him, but something is off. He doesn't look like himself. He usually always smiles back, but he didn't this time. He just looked at me. He almost looks a little sad.

"Just one more time," Hanbin mumbles to himself. 

"What?" I still have a smile on my face, but I laughed lightly because he always seems to mumble to himself.

He suddenly leans in and kisses me. My eyes widen, but then my lips remember his kiss. It's so hard not to kiss back, but I do it anyways. My eyes are closed, trying not to look at anything at this perfect moment.

Hanbin, I hate you so much; Even if I kiss you back.


WOW! I MISS UPDATING THIS BOOK! I WISH I COULD UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY :(

Christmas break if coming soon, so I'll try to update during that time.

Also, is anyone Christmas af yet? I know I am lol.

So for the song of the week I'm going to recommend a Christmas song.

Song of the week:

Fetus Jungkook makes my heart sing~
I don't want this part to be too long but! 
I'm thinking of making a new fanfic,but I don't know who should be in it. I need name ideas in the comment section below! Whoever's name I chose I will give them ten karma points :)
I have so much karma points that I reall don't need, so I thought that I should give some to you guys :D
Bye lovlies ♥