15. Truth Or Dare

Potatoes

To be honest, I'm not even a big fan of playing truth or dare. I'm just playing because I don't wanna leave Min alone with the boys. I could've been talking about how much she and Donghyuk would be a cute couple but no! She had to agree to the game!

We were sitting in a circle. Bobby had spun the bottle and it pointed to Jinhwan. Of course, the moment I come in it had to point to Jinhwan.

"Truth or dare?" Bobby asks.

"Dare." Jinhwan replies back.

"I dare you to answer these two questions I'm about to ask."

Jinhwan shrugs his shoulders and lets Bobby continue. 

"First, why were you in the janitor's closet with Saerin when I went on my date with Soohyun and what did you do to ask her to keep a secret from us?"

Uh oh. I look to Jinhwan. Hopefully he can read my fear and panic. Please don't tell the truth.

"Well, first we were chaperoning you two and second was because..."

"Because?"

"Fine. I farted and you guys know I don't fart in front of you so I just--"

"Okay, that's enough! Too much information."

He lied; For me. PRAISE THE LORD FOR A GUY LIKE JINHWAN! HE'S TOO KIND! 

"Let's spin the bottle, shall we?" Hanbin says. He spins the bottle and it points to Min.

"Min, truth or dare?" Min looks up. She is a little intimidated by Hanbin as she told me once before, but she looked so confident in front of him, it was like she had known him for years. She also seems so confident that she'll pick dare. Did Min change over the weeks and months I haven't seen her?

"Truth." Never mind. She's the same ol' Min I love and know.

"Okay. So Donghyuk this question is for you!" I'm probably as confused as Donghyuk's eyebrows, because his eyebrows explain his expression.

"Is there a person in this room you have feelings for?"

I look at Min. She hasn't even told me her crush before now that I think of it. She always says she likes someone, but doesn't tell me who. I don't ask her though because I usually just wait until she wants to tell me.

"Yes, there is." I look at her in shock. WHAT?! So Boy A is in this room right now?! WHAT THE HELL?! 

She looks down to avoid staring at any of the boys. "Donghyuk, you either have a chance or a challenge right now! You're in the room!"

We all start to laugh. 


The weekend was now over. It was Monday morning and I was right about ready to pass out until--

"Hey Saerin!" Hanbin says to be while he was at the front of the classroom. The teacher was ten minutes late. And Hanbin was twelve minutes late.

He sits in his seat beside mine. "Why are you late?" I ask. 

"No, the question is 'why are you early?'" This boy makes me so frustrated. 

"Never mind. Anyways, do you know why the teacher is late?"

"Nope." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yup. I have no idea why the teacher is late."

"Are you sure you aren't lying to me because you have something to do with it?"

"I'm for sure."

Our conversation ends when one of Hanbin's fans start trying to make conversation with him. Honestly, all they do is compliment him and it's annoying. If you want to start a conversation you don't compliment them the whole time. It's like fishing for compliments if that's what the whole conversation is revolving around their good qualities.

"Hey Jinhwan!" I call out. Bobby wasn't here today so Jinhwan was the second person I'd talk to. The last would be Donghyuk because I talk to him way too much at home.

His head looks up to me and he smiles that same smile he always does to me. But now it had even more meaning. I hope that kiss didn't do anything to his brain cells.

"Yes?" His voice sounds hoarse.

"Wanna sit in Bobby's seat since the teacher isn't here?"

He shrugs his shoulders and make it to the desk infront of me. He sits on the chair backwards.

"So, why'd you call me here?"

"Hanbin is dealing with fangirls, Bobby's not here and why would I wanna talk to Donghyuk even more?"

He chuckles softly. But then he ends up coughing.

"What's wrong?" I can hear is sinuses dying on him through his cough. I hand him a tissue

"Just a little sick." He takes the tissue and rubs his nose with it.

"What medicine are you using?"

"I didn't use it yet because I thought my cold would get worse. But I brought it to school. Here."

He hands me the medicine and I inspect it. "It's expired; Three months ago was the date. By any chance were you sick three months ago?"

He shakes his head. "That's good. Now you won't die."

I give him his medicine back and he sneezes into the same tissue I gave him. [A/N: Sorry just had to say this, but when I spelt gave I accidentally spelt cake XD So right now my hearts says I want cake HAHAHA!]

The class ends and I head to my locker. When Jinhwan leaves before me, Hanbin runs in front of me.

"Uhm Saerin, can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"Well... I don't know if you trust me but..."

Why do I feel like I know what he's about to ask?

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Uhm..."

"It's not a prank, it's not about my hair, and it's not for my own entertainment. If you think of it like I do, it's almost like a redo date. So, will you go with me?"

Uhm.. How do I say--

"Sure!" I forgot about the dare. 

"Really?"

I nod my head. To be completely honest, I don't mind going on a date with Hanbin. It's not like anything's going to happen between us anyway. There is also nothing between us to begin with.

"Where are we going?"

"Uhm.. You wanna go to the Park tomorrow?" 

"That's cool. Well, see you at seven?"

He nods then we seprate ways. Oh my goodness, I didn't even think this through. What am I going to wear? What are we going to do? What's going to happen?!

Well, I'm screwed for life.


HI GUYS!

This update is kind of late isn't it... 

Whoops!

Sorry, I've just been a little busy this week. But at least I finished writing it :)

Just so you know, I pre-write these chapters so if the description is weird and off, I probably wrote it a few days before :P

This chapter and description is being written on the 6th of June.

Also, IT'S FINALLY JUNE.

HOLY ! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MONTH SINCE SEPTEMBER MAN!

Just three more weeks and then it's SUMMER.

I'm so excited.

I'm completely done with school to be honest. 

If school started in the afternoon and wasn't so long, I think I'd like school 10% more XD

Song of week:

SoMo's version of Talking Bodies eue

I love his voice. It's so nice TT_TT

Hope you have nice day and week :)

Bye lovlies *3*