19. Whoops

Potatoes

OMG IKONS WARM UP SINGLE.

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES. THIS IS UNEDITED.

It's now June. School is over soon, and I'm praying for time to pass by quickly. Things have been getting worse for me ever since that first note in my locker. The notes have been reoccurring telling to kill myself or stop being friends with Hanbin and Jinhwan, but even more things can top that.

Remember those girls in the washroom? Yeah, they decided to tell everyone, and I mean everyone, those rumours they were talking about in the washroom,  so now life is hard. Everyone looks at me when I walk through the hallway, everyone likes to talk about me and now my anxiety is getting worse. I hate it when all the attention is on me.

When school was over I opened my locker to see another note. This time it wasn't as bad as the others. This girl really has a lot of nerve too. Like, why can't she just tell me in person?'

The note reads "I know how curious you are to know who I am," actually, I am. Very curious. "So after school come to the gymnasium. You'll see me there."

This is actually confusing me. Why would you reveal your identity if you're still trying to tourment me?

So after school I went to the gymnasium because why not? I might as well just check, right? Maybe it's just a practical joke. I like jokes so, this will be good.

I go to the middle of the gym and look around. Nobody was here; Just me. Maybe the person's late? I wait for a while. Still not here. I was about to leave until I felt something fall on my head; raindrops. That's impossible. How is it raining in the middle of the roof? 

I look up and see a bucket of water. I was about to run, but then the bucket of water poured all over me, soaking every single part of my body - I'm not joking some even went inside my nose.

How did they know I was allergic to water? Maybe it was just a coincidence? That's impossible though. Anyone would love this since it's so hot outside. Why would this happen?

I quickly run, but I slip on the water since I'm the most clumsiest person alive. I get back up and run out of the room, trying to run home. I don't live close to the school, but I was willing to run for my life. 

My bag was still on my back, probably soaking wet as well. As I was running home I quickly saw someone walking down the street. I quickly hid in the alley way. I needed them to leave so they wouldn't see me in a terrible state.

It was Floppy Hat. This time he wasn't alone; and his name was no longer floppy hat. 

"Hey Sengyoon!" I'm guessing they were friends since they did that guy handshake every male does.

"What's up?" Floppy Hat - or should I say Seungyoon - says to his friend.

They start talking and walking a distance where I can run to my house. They were legit in front of my house. But then his friend leaves and he goes back to my house. SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR? 

"Screw it," I whisper to myself, taking deep breathes. I'm so out of shape, you have no idea. 

I run to my house, completely ignoring Seungyooon while he calls my name. I try to push the door open with my body, but forget to turn the doornob. So I literally slammed myself against the door in front of floppy hat. Whoops.

I properly opened the door - it was unlocked since Donghyuk was home, thank goodness - and ran inside, closing the door.

I leaned on the door once I was inside, out of breath. I clearly failed getting inside and should've walked since he still saw me, but it doesn't matter.

I go insde my room and take my medicine. All the hives went away within five minutes. I get my bag and empty it. Everything inside my bag was dry, but the outside of my bag wasn't. 

I had to take everything out and hang my bag, along with my clothes, outside to dry. After I changed, I opened my front door to see if this so called "Seungyoon" was still there, and he was.

"Sorry I closed the door on you. I was kind of in a "wet" state." I say to him.

"It's fine, I wasn't going to be here for long anyways."

"So.. Not to be rude or anything but... Why are you here?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. I just came here to give this to you." He hands me a folded piece of paper then waves me goodbye. I close my door - locking it since I tend to get paranoid - and unfold the paper. 

It says that his school is going to have a talent show next Friday at six o'clock. I'm guessing he's inviting me to see it. He's probably performing with his friends, so it should be good, right?


It was finally Friday and I was ready to go home until Jinhwan caught up to me. 

"Hey Saerin?" His soft voice says to me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna come with us to eat? I'm about to go to a ddeobkki resturaunt with Hanbin and Bobby."

"Uh, sure why not?" 

"Oh, and where's your brother? I've been looking for him all day."

"Actually... I don't know. I haven't seen him since lunch. I'll call him. Meet me at the bus stop?"

"Okay. But be there before four thirty. That's when we're leaving."

I give him a smile and he walks away. That gives me an hour and thirty minutes. Now where could my brother be?

I give him a call. It rings and rings. And after the last ring he answers.

"Hello?" He says through the phone.

"Donghyuk, where are you?"

"I'm about to leave the school, why?"

"Hanbin, Bobby, Jinhwan and I are going to eat doebokki, so if you want to eat with us hurry."

"Don't worry, I'm already running." And then he hangs up.

Well, off to the bus stop I go!


HI GUYS!

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. 

Some of you guys even unsubscribed :(

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy and I don't have a proper place to be updating from. This chapter has been written and many different computers.

I've also been really tired from school. This year of school is actually very important for me. 

Anyways, let's catch up with each other! How has school been for you guys - if you guys have school.

These two months have been pretty good. First off, IKON UPLOADED THREE MVS.

I'm not a big fan of Hanbin's cornros though. I just don't think they fit him.

ALSO, I FREAKING WENT TO THE TORONTO HIGHT TOUR FOR BTS.

Did anyone of you guys go? I heard the American HIghlight concerts were bad. That gave me a lot of anxiety, but the concert was really good (Although, I'm not a fan of the rapper who opened for BTS. I just don't like his songs.)!

BTS FREAKING WAVED AT ME WHEN THEY PASSED BY IN THEIR VAN.

Bts was late to the even since they had immagration problems I think, and my friends and I were in line waiting. Suddenly a car passed by - and note that nobody as screaming or freaking out so I had no idea.

When they were driving passed me, I saw Jhope and Jin and I started  yelling hellos and constantly saying "OH MY GOD, JHOPE, JIN HI!! OH MY GOD!" AND JHOPE GAVE ME THAT CUTE SMIRK HE ALWAYS DOES (THERE'S GOING TO BE A PICTURE HERE, RIGHT?)

AND WAVED AT ME AND HE HAD NO MAKE UP ON AND HE WAS GLOOOOWWWINNGGG

AND THEN JIN GAVE ME A SMILE AND WAVED. And then that's when everyone noticed that they were there.

Hope you enjoyed that little fangirl momet haha

Please subscribe, upvote and maybe even add me as a friend :) I would love to add you all xD

Bye lovlies <3

Ps. I'm editing this later because I have to leave soon and I have no time :P