25. How do I Say This?

Potatoes

I hear somebodycome into the room.

"Oh, Saerin you don't need to fix the bed! I could just do it!"

It was Min. 

"Oh no, that's fine! I always clean up after Donghyuk anyways." 

She laughs. "Well, I guess I should learn from you someday. Who knows, I might end up your sister in law!" I laugh. It was funny. She knows she's not going to marry my brother, but she keeps making jokes about it.

"Well, if you say so yourself. Here, fix the rest. I gotta help Ms. Kim."

I give her a smile and leave her room. I go to the kitchen and see Jinhwan helping his mom in the kitchen. "Hi Ms. Kim, can I borrow Jinhwan for a second?"

She gives me a beautiful smile. "Of course you can Dear."

I give her a smile back and drag Jinhwan to my room.

"I need your help!" I whisper. 

"Why are we whispering?" He says, whispering back.

"Well, you'll find out if you don't interrupt me!"

"Whatever you say! So what is it?"

"I think Min is using my brother."

"Donghyuk?"

"Well, what other brother do I have?"

"Sorry." He scrathes his neck and continues to speak. "Are you sure you think that she's screwing him, or do you know for sure? Thinking is a whole different thing,"

"I think I know...?"

"Seriously? Okay, give me proof!"

"Well, I woke them up. Then when they left, I fixed their bed. In the process of that I dropped Min's phone, and the screen was on. And in the process of picking it up - and I know it was wrong of me, but it was an accident - but she texted her friend about how she didn't like Donghyuk and that she was using him as experience."

His eyes widen. "Oh no." He says.

"Jinhwan, what do I do?"

"I think you should confront him as soon as possible."

"I guess it is the right thing to do now that I found out. I just hope he doesn't think I'm lying or something like that."

"I don't know. He really likes Min. He will surely fight for her."

"When should I tell him?"

"When you guys are alone. Maybe tell him you want to spend some sibling time around Jeju before you guys seperate."

"Okay. Thanks Jinhwan, truly. You've really done so much, I couldn't have asked for any other friend." I give him a smile and leave the room.

Once I'm behind the door I frown in frustration. Who am I to ruin my twin's happiness? I couldn't get this off my mind for the whole day.


It was dinner time and everyone was outside in Jinhwan's backyard, enjoying the food Ms. Kim had cooked us. Everyone was having fun. The only exception here was that I wasn't everyone. I was probably having the worst time of my life. 

Now was my only chance to propose Donghyuk to spend some "sibling time" together and I wasn't ready. What if I told him the truth by accident? In front of Min too? 

I walk up to Donghyuk, Yunhyeong and Min. 

"Hey!" I say, they all smile at me.

"Hey Saerin!" Min says to me.

I smile at her and ask Donghyuk if he wanted to have some family bonding time. Luckily he agreed to go without Min, that way I can tell Donghyuk about her "affair."

Now all I have to think about is how I'm going to tell him. How can I tell someone that they're being usedand not make them feel sad? I'm gonna hate myself so much.

I leave the couple and walk over to Hanbin. I try not to be awkward, but as the awkward person I am, that's impossible. 

"Hi." I say, catching his attention.

"Oh, hey!"

"Why are you all by yourself?"

"You know when you just want to think to yourself about stuff? Yeah, kind of have a lot on my mind."

"Well, share some of your ideas with me. I'd love to hear."

"Well, for my audition to get into this certain program for my school I have to compose a full song and I'm obviously not a singer. I had this whole idea for this song, and I think your voice will be the perfect addition for my song. You in?"

"Uh, I uh, sure!" I'm bad at saying no, but this time I actually wanted to.

"Really? You know you can say no to me, I can always use your twin."

"No, I actually want to. I wonder how cool it's going to be!"

"It's not that cool, trust me."

"I bet it is!"

"Please, if anything it's probably as lame as your jokes."

"Hey! I like my jokes!"

And we continue to bicker until be gives up and chuckles at me. How dare he try to win this arguement. My jokes are the best! Right?


Heyooo

My cahpter is short this time, sorry >_<

I was so writer's block while writing this chapter. There's not much juicy stuff so I had no idea of how to expand the idea xD

Sorry about the long wait too. I guess school made me forget that I had a chapter due haha

I have an audition tomorrow - depneding on time zones though so.... Janurary 27th depending on when you read this - so I've been practicing lots.

Anyways, this song of the week is *cue drumroll please eue*

Oh my love by Layla. This song is very calming and helps me sleep at night when I get stressed c:

Also! Join my contest! All you have to do is give me a name that can have a funny/lame pun in it c: Whoever wins gets 70 karma points c:

I hope you guys have a great week

Bye bye ♥