16. That Should Be Me

Potatoes

I'm gonna be honest; I locked Saerin in a closet, so Jinhwan'll narate :)

Today I was sick. It was terrible. During math, Saerin was talking to me, but I couldn't focus because I was sick. You know how hard it is to focus on something so perfect when you yourself aren't feeling well?

Today was horrible. I was sick, I forgot my lunch and didn't have money to buy a lunch, my medicine was expired and Hanbin asked Saerin out on a date. Today was the worst day ever.

It turns out my mom was wrong. Love doesn't fade out, it gets stronger. And I thought my mom knew everything in the whole world well she does, but not that!

It was the end of the day and I took the bus to my lonely apartment by myself. I didn't feel like having people near me today. I enter my empty apartment, quickly dropping on my bed. 

Thank goodness there was no homework today. But it was also disappointing. I wanted something that would take out my imaginations of Hanbin and Saerin's date.

Talking about Saerin, I can just remember her lips on mine. Soft, tender lips. And when she kissed back, my whole world stopped. Talking about kissing, I now envision her and Hanbin kissing in the Park. 

The two on the swings; They have a moment of silence - It's not awkward, but not a calm atmosphere either. They turn to talk to each other at the same time. Hanbin leans in and BOOM! They kiss, get married, have twins and live happily ever after!

And then I'll be on the street - as the hobo I am - and waiting for my love (from another star) to come to me! I'm just gonna leave my thought at that, because it's getting a little creepy.

I take a short nap, which didn't really last long. I woke up in about fifteen minutes. I don't know why, I just did. It was weird. BUT! I feel waaay better than I did.

I don't even feel sick anymore. Way to make me feel better!


It was the next day, and I was dreading the dare night. Bobby knows that I like Saerin, so why would he do this to me? I've liked her since the day Hanbin, Bobby and I came late on the first day of school. 

I saw her sitting at her desk, adorably frightened, when we walked into the class. She was there, her long hair flowing from her head to the bottom of her chest.

She was perfect. Even if she had imperfections, she was perfect. All girls or females believe that us men look for what's on the outside, and how pretty people are, or what their weight or shape looks like (Even the author). 

And as the author writes this in the perspective as a male - but she knows the truth like my mom - she knows the real thing to men. At the end of the day, us men don't look at beauty or shape. We look for the quirks in personalities that make you different.

If all women were the same, I'd probably want to be single all my life. I want someone different. And if the man you like wants something you are not, and dates the same kind of girls (skinny, glowing skin, etc), then he's not worth it.

Which means I'M WORTH IT *insert winkey face here* Sorry, the author doesn't like it when books get dramatic and out of story line. That's why I'm here!

Anyways, back to school, it was the end of the day - I really don't focus on what happens during school because that's disgusting. Also, after exams, school is pointless; But back to what I was saying Zayum, this author does not know how to focus on one idea at a time, I decided to stay back and wait for the student body president to finish his meeting.

And it's weird because Donghyuk does not seem like the one to be smart enough to be a president. Well, let's just blame the student body!

It was about fifteen minutes after the bell. I can just imagine how their date is going. Probably had their kiss already. I sigh and put my head down. Then out of nowhere, some girls come screaming and yelling through the halls.

I then see that Saerin and Hanbin were running ahead of them. They take a turn, but the fangirls keep going straight. When the crowd leaves, I go to the place where Hanbin and Saerin ran off. 

They're currently in Hanbin's secret hideout. Saerin's on his back. He places her on one of the dusty desks. She gets of his back. Hanbin turns around to face Saerin. 

He leans in closer and they kiss. I quickly turn away from the window of the door and leave. I go back to where I was waiting for Donghyuk. Speaking of Donghyuk, he exits the door and smiles when he sees me.

He notices my face. "Jinhwan, what's wrong?" We exit the school and I tell him everything. 

"So what do I do now Donghyuk?" 

"Well, if she ends up with him you just have to face reality. Not everyone you love will stay with you. And if you two don't end up together, you're meant for someone else." 

We separate ways. What he says stays with me forever. Not everyone you love will stay with you...


ZAYUM! I'M DEEP!

Sorry for such a long wait for an update xP If you read the chapter before this, you'd know why.

But I did it! Sorry if this chapter's short >.<

I tried to make it 1000 words, it ended up 906. So close, but so far.

And not many people like my book anymore TT_TT

Nobody really reads it anymore ;A;

Are my chapters getting boring?

Maybe I should interact with you guys more! To think of it, you guys hardly know anything about me!

Ten facts about me start now!

1. My real name is Chanel :)

2. I live in Canada (Happy Canada's day! Canadians, eh!)

3. Some of my favourite artists are Marianas Trench, Nevershoutnever, and... (I can't think of more)

4. I usually only like to recommend English song when I put my song of the week. I do this because I want to show everyone that not all music is messed up. There are still really good songs coming out. It's not just twerking and drugs. Also, many people criticize me for listening to kpop only, when really I like all kinds of music. I'm very open to music. I have no defined taste, as long as it sounds good, I'll like it :)

5. I really like food an candy. It's suuupppeeerrr good. It that-- Let's not finish that fact.

6. The character Saerin is base off of myself. No, I'm not being cocky an saying I'm perfect and everyone has a crush on me - although that's be a blessing to be loved by everyone. Saerin's hives and potato obsession is who I am. I grow hives for no apparent reason - most of the time, but I don't take medication - and I really like potatoes :) If you knew me in real life, you'd also find some personality traits that are similar to me.

7. I don't swear. Now I know what you're saying! But in your author notes and in some chapters you put swear words! I know, but they're not actually coming out of my mouth. It takes me a lot - and I mean a lot - of courage put swear words in my works. When I swear, I feel bad. Even when I think of saying it. But it's waay easier to just type them. So, online I'm a little different from real life.

8. I dream of being a famous author who people don't know what I look like, when really I'm just a normal girl who works at Starbucks. That's actually true, excluding the part where I'm famous and work at Starbucks, haha!

9. I like talking to people who write in the comment section :) If you haven't noticed, I reply to every comment people write for every chapter. I just want to be extroverted when I can. In person, I'm not very good at talking. I'm a terribly awkward person ;A;

10. When I was ten, I went to the Wendy's and Tim's place (The Canadians should know this. You know how Tim's and Wendy's are attached?) and a five year old boy gave me this card that said to give a stranger something so they can share this card to other people. An then he gave me a coupon to get a free ice cream eue. I kept the card somewhere and I forgot whether I kept it or gave it to someone. It was probably the nicest thing someone did. And he was only five ;A;

So in the comments, put some facts about yourself. You could put 2 or a million! It could be as many as you want, as long as you put a fact about yourself! :) I just wanna know you guys ^///^

Song of the week:

Shawn Mendes ft. Astrid Air.

I really like this song. His album is really good too :) I've recently gotten into the "magcon" boys an they're really cool :)

My top three: 1. Jack Johnson 2. Shawn Mendes 3. Matthew Espinosa. After that, I like everyone equally :)

Tell me your top three if you like magcon too :D 

Bye lovlies <3