23. Bears!

Potatoes

If you need some extra karma points, you should read the A/N at the end :)

After what felt like an eternity, we arrived in Jeju and picked up all our luggage. We are now looking for Jinhwan's mom at the airport. 

"Didn't you call her five minutes ago? She said she was almost here, so where is she?" Min says, confused.

"My mom says that all the time. I'll call her again." Jinhwan gets his cell phone and tries to call his mom for the fourth time.

"Great, now I'll never get to sleep." Says Junhoe. He's pretty much a princess, always needing his beauty sleep.

"If you want to sit down, there's a bench a few meters away. We'll just call you when when his mom comes." I tell him. A princess will get in a bad mood without sleep.

"No, it's fine. If I sit, I'll fall asleep. And if you wake me I'll probably be angry at you. I don't want to hurt your feelings."

I chuckle at his statement and hit him. "Or maybe you'll just be scared of me."

"Not you, you're face."

"Ooh, does little princess want to die today?"

"No thanks." 

"That's what I thought!" He gives me a laugh and messes up my hair.

"Hey guys! My mom is here, so let's go!"

We all greet Jinhwan's mother and put our bags inside her gigantic car. We all head inside. I get seated at the back with Hanbin. Everyone was near the front to sleep since those were the largest seats. 

While everybody was fast asleep, Hanbin and I were wide awake. I guess we don't get jet lagged or just don't like falling asleep in cars.

"Guess you're not tired." I say to him, trying not to be awkward.

"Not in cars. I always like looking outside the windows." 

He takes out one of his earphones. "Want to listen?"

I put the earphone in and let the music fill my ear. As we look out the same window, Hanbin sneaks his hand over mine. I try to move my hand away so I wouldn't give him any fake hope, but he holds it. 

"Please, just until you get taken away from me. Just for a little while." His voice was filled with yearning and sadness. I keep my hand there, just for a little while until he releases it. 


We reach Jinhwan's house and everyone headed to there rooms. I got a single room since Min wanted to share a room with Donghyuk. I hope Donghyuk knows that he's not skillful enough to do anything sneaky. 

I unpack my things and go to outside to breathe in the fresh air. I bring my cell phone and earphones with me.

"Ms. Kim?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I'm just going to walk to the beach."

"Really? Alone? I'll tell Jinhwan to go with you."

"It's fine, he's probably tired, so I won't bother him."

"Oh what a nice friend you are, but because I'm his mom I encourage him to get exercise. JINHWAN!"

I laugh. His mom is probably the coolest person ever. 

Jinhwan walks into the living room. "Yeah?"

"Walk with this young lady. She currently wants to be more active than you, and I encourage exercise."

"Okay. So Saerin where are we going?"

"Anywhere really. I was planning to go to the beach, but now that you're coming you can show me around."

"Then bring a bag with you. We're going to go everywhere."

"For how long Jihwan?" His mom asks. 

"We'll be back before dinner. Maybe around six?"

"Okay that's fine, but I think Saerin will get cold." Wow, does she know about my hives?

"I'll go and change into something warmer."

I leave and change into a pair of skinny jeans, a tucked in v-neck and a sweater. I also bring my bag and wallet to hold all of my things. 

I go back the the living room and ask him where we were going to go.

"Secret!" He says. Darn, he must know I hate and love surprises. "Let's go before we run out of time. Bye mom!"

We leave and walk to a bus stop. We start talking about how he's spent a lot of good summers in Jeju and how fun our secret location is going to be. He was making me much more excited than I should've been.


We reach the secret location. It's a gigantic museum filled with teddy bears.

"You're joking right now." I say to him, repeatedly hitting his arm in excitement. I've told him that I loved cute things and now he's going to torture me and bring me here!

"Nope, this is for real. Let's go inside." 

We head inside the building to be greeted by a gigantic bear. I was in love. I think I would be able to live here forever. Actually I take that back; I might die out of the museum's cuteness.

We took multiples of pictures and bought matching bears. Jinhwan bought a farmer bear and I bought one that had a potato in it's hand. They make bears holding anything now-a-days. 

We spent about an hour in there. "Hey Jinhwan, it's still early. How about we go to another place?"

"Don't worry, I have the perfect place to go to!"

After a few bus rides we end up at an arcade. I was so ready to beat Jinhwan at everything. From guitar hero to whack-a-mole; I was ready.

We get our tokens and play many games. I beat him in guitar hero and DDR, but he beat me in many shooting games and surprisingly and farming game. I didn't expect him to be so good at games like those.

When we were tired of competing with each other, we went to a near by library. He knew libraries were my favorite places to go to. We bought a deck of cards and started to play all these crazy card games and magic tricks. 

Overall it was the best. 

"Thanks Jinhwan, I loved adventuring around with you." I give him a huge smile and he laughs. 

"No problem."

We go back to his house just in time for dinner. 

When we enter his house his mom is cooking dinner. 

"How was your date?" Ms. Kim asks. Ooh, that's awkward.

"Mom, it wasn't a date! We're just friends!"

"Okay 'just friends.' How about you help me with dinner?" 

I smile and help his mom. We just had to mix things and boil food here and there, but it wasn't too bad. I learned how to cook my own ddeokboki and how to make rice soft.

Jinhwan and I set up the table and woke up the others so they could eat with us. 


After dinner we all play board games together. We were playing clue. Because we had to many people, we made teams. Jinhwan, Yunhyeong and Donghyuk were together, Min and I were partners and Hanbin and Junhoe were together. 

At the end Min and I found out the scarlet murdered the host with a candlestick in the bedroom. 

"They had a saucy night.." Donghyuk says, earning multiple hits from Min and I.

We all got tired and went to bed. I stayed with in my room unable to sleep. I decide to text Hanbin. 

To: Hanstupid

Are you sleeping? Zzzzzz....

Hanbin texts me back. 

From: Hanstupid

No. I actually just changed your contact name.

To: Hanstupid

Oh really? What is it?

From: Hanstupid

From Saeron to the new improved Saevory food :)

To: Hanstupid

Wow, you really do match my contact name. Very lame and stupid :P

From: Hanstupid

Oh please, I'm a very punny guy!

To: Hanstupid

Sure you are...

From: Hanstupid 

All these smart puns that I'm creating are making me tired. Night Saerin ♥ -3-

To: Hanstupid

Night stupid 


GUESS WHO JUST FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER? THIS GIRL :D
 
I'm surprised I'm getting this up in time. I haven't been on a laptop in yeaaarss.
 
How have you guys been? My weeks have been... Wow. Don't even ask. 
School has been stressful.
Anyways, if you're here for karma points, here'show to win them! Enter a name in the comment section below and if I pick it I'll give you ten karma points and it will be mentioned in my new upcoming book :) Make sure you can make good puns with it, for my book will be very lame, like me:)
Song of the Week:
 
Panic! At The Disco's Nine in the afternoon.
 ​It's a really cute song:)
Btw,sorry I didn't post this sooner -_-
I was meaning to, but I've been busy 
But Christmas break just started so expect some chapters that are cool beans :)
Bye lovlies♥