01. Seriously

Potatoes

I wake up to a loud Donghyuk. Does he really have to yell this early in the morning? *Insert sigh here* Not being able to block the sound from my ears, I get up, going straight to the washroom. I do my morning routine and head downstairs to see my brother still screaming.

"SAERIN-AH! TIME TO GET UP, UNLESS YOU WANNA BE LATE FOR- Good morning Dongseaeng~" Out of annoyance, I ruffle his hair, making him whine.

He just *has* to call me his 'dongsaeng' just because of a three minute time difference of our birth.

 "So, what's for breakfast?"

"PANCAAAAAAKKKKEEEESSSSSS and waffles." I swear, he's like the weirdest person alive. I nod and get myself a plate of waffles, since Donghyuk made pancakes overrated in our family of four. 

While I ate my breakfast, my sister came out of her room and just raided the food like a vaccum. Well, there goes my appitite. Did I mention that when I see others eat a lot all at once I lose my appitie?

Now you know.

I give the rest of my breakfast to my sister - who seems to enjoy eating it - and leave with Donghyuk. 

While walking to the bus stop, Donghyuk uses my pocket mirror to check his hair every few minutes.

"Can you give me my mirror back before you break it?" I ask, holding out my hand. "Come on, I'm not that clumsy like you!" He then fixes his bangs.

"I was talking about your face."Out of the two of us, I was the smarter one; At least by a little."Fine." He hands me my mirror and puts his earphones in his ears.

"Hey, I wanna listen too!" I say, hopping to his ears. Did I also say that he had the few inches I was missing? 

The more you know~

 He hands me one of his earphones and we listen to an ost for sailor moon. I also forgot to tell you that he was a big sailor moon fan.

Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight; Saving evil from a real fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon!....

Here comes my favourtie part! "Sailor Venus!" I chant. "Sailor Mecury!" Donghyuk sings back "Sailor Mars! "Sailor Jupiter!" My brother and I laugh together, my head falling on his arm..



When the bus comes, we find our favourite place to sit. It's the seat nearest to the back, but not actually the back seat. I sit on the chair beside the window and my brother sits beside me.

As weird as we get, we start jamming out ('cause we got jams lol -RapMon reference) to CL's MTBD. Being at the back grants us the option for people not to look at us.

I could see people enter the bus from our school, but when I'm with my brother, I forget about how people like judging others. 
That was my first mistake.

We reach the school and I could see many new students. The guys fooling around, the popular, or majority, of girls gossiping about who knows what, and there was my group. Yes, it included my brother since he has this major crush on my best friend, Min.

Yes, it's gross seeing him hit on her and use cheesy pick up lines, but as long as he's happy and making a fool of himself, it's alright with me.
"Hey Min!" I say, giving her a hug. Donghyuk was also gonna hug her, but of course she's my friend, so he's not hugging her until they're dating. 
He gives me a pout, but I shake it off and continue catching up with my friend.When we were comparing our schedules together, there were no signs of Min and I being in the same class.

And sadly I had math and english class with Donghyuk, which means...

"MORE SIBLING BONDING TIME!" Donghyuk yells in my face when we compare our schedules. If only I could stop his birth happening until like... Four years later so he could leave me alone, but no. He just had to be my twin.

Not an older nor younger brother, a twin. *sigh* 

The bell rings and we head to our classes. And this class was math. So, I had a dog of a brother following me to the classroom. And it gets better! He sits right behind me. I'm located in the middle of the class, but beside a window.  

Sure, I guess it's an okay spot to be in, but I think Donghyuk and all the other tall people should be at the back, so you know... the short ones like me can see. Being short wasn't my choice to begin with anyways. 

But it wasn't our choice on where we could sit either. We got assigned seats. Also, we were sitting alone, which to me is like Heaven to my ears since I didn't have to sit beside Donghyuk some more than I already do.

When all - or should I say almost all - students were in the class three seats were empty. Beside me, in front of me and beside Donghyuk.  

The teacher then came in and did the attendance, noticing the three empty seats. 

"That's funny; They're all Kims." Says the teacher. 

Donghyuk and I suddenly avert our eyes to the teacher and he gave us a reassuring look, meaning that he didn't name us. 

While the teacher marked every student attending or not, three boys suddenly ran into the classroom. 

"Tsk, tsk. Already late on your first day. Make sure this doesn't happen again, okay?" And the boys respond with an 'okay' which made Donghyuk whisper "TFIOS" in my ear. 

Two of them were pretty tall and the other one had an average height. I kept crossing my fingers together, hoping that the average height boy sat in front of me. But to my luck - which I don't have- one of the tall guys sit in front of me, causing my head to fall on my desk. 

I think his name was Kim Jiwon, but I'm not for sure. The one beside me was possibly Kim Hanbin and the last one was maybe Kim Jinhwan. 

I feel like all of us short people get put behind taller ones now-a-days. What can I do about it?



After class was over, I headed to my locker, which wasn't even close to people I knew - with an exception to Kim Jinhwan (yeah I finally figured out who they were). 
“Hello there classmate!” Jinhwan says to me. I know his name, why can't he?
“Hello." I reply back shyly. Yeah, this hint of social anxiety isn't helping me right now. 
As I get my books out of my locker, I see the same ones come out if his. And by his look, he noticed as well. 
"Can I see your schedule for a moment?" He sudden asks me. I could've asked why or denied, but as the person that can't say 
no , I quietly hand him my schedule.
He takes a few moments to read all the boxes, but to my surprise - note sarcasm - his eyes widen.
“Thats funny. We have all the same classes!” He even chuckles a little! How do you chuckle in a moment like this?
“How about we walk to class together?" And since I'm bad at saying no… "Sure! That'd be great!"

Well, I'm screwed for history.  
            


HI! Thank you for being patient and waiting for the first chapter 

I was just waiting for people to add this to their subscriptions so I had people wanting to read my book :P

So here is the first chapter!

Please enjoy and uprate this chapter and/or book

 BYE BYE :D