Proposal

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

We arrived at the school hall packed with people. No. Fan girls and maybe some minority fan boys or even, maybe some curious human beings just being their curious self.

Jin Ah looked excited already. Well I can’t deny the fact that I am too. My heart was gradually thumping faster every minute. She pulled me with her as we squeezed our way through the crowds finally reaching the edge of the stage.

“Now we can have the best view.” Jin Ah mused and clasped her hands together. All bubbly again.

She was right. We were right in front of the stage or right in the middle to be specific. At the corner of my eyes I saw two familiar UFOs spazzing with a hand-made banner. It read, OPPA WE LOVE YOU.

“Eww.” I shuddered at the sight of my sisters, especially with them holding that corny banner. Jin Ah turned to where I was watching and rolled her eyes too.

“And that’s a major turn off.” She scorned.

They caught sight of us after their little spazzing party and threw us a hateful glare. Both of us rolled our eyes at them at the same time. Fascinated by our telepathy, we high-fived in the air and stuck out our tongues in their direction. You should see how annoyed they looked.

Suddenly the lights went off and we were engulfed in a sea of shinning light sticks and high-pitched screams.

Then the music started while the curtains flung opened, revealing 5 boys dressed in colourful bright clothes. I stared wide eyed at the transformation of Jinyoung, my heart now thumping furiously against my chest. I even have to take deep breaths in between as the atmosphere affected me and my thoughts too much.

I hate to admit that he was the first I noticed. I supposed being at the front was a bad thing after all. They seemed to notice us often, throwing us winks and playful glances. Of course Jin Ah was most excited when Sandeul blew her a kiss. I have to hold her in case she fainted.

Their first song ended with a blast of confetti. I wasn’t really paying much attention to their voices as I was too busy keeping Jin Ah steady.

“Thankyou all for coming to our little concert today. The next song is composed by me. Please enjoy it; Only learnt Bad Things.”

Jinyoung’s voice still had that effect on me, throwing me into a trance. Was I imagining it sounding gentler through the microphone? This time I paid more attention. Even more focused than me in chemistry test.

It was a catchy tune. The lyrics was sweet and sincere, they sang it well. And I awed continuously at their wonderful voices. So good that it surprised me and I find myself attracted to Jinyoung even more as my eyes flickered time and time to him.

 

Because I only learned bad words,

Because I only learned bad actions,

Because I don’t know your heart,

Something always gets twisted and twisted.

 

The lyrics captivated me so much, as much as Jinyoung captivates me at the moment. Sandeul too had a charismatic voice and Jin Ah was already engrossed in the song, waving her hands with the rest of the crowd. For me, I had long forgotten my promise with him.

There was a problem – how do you expect me to find a single stranger in a sea of people? At least give me your name.

Come to think of it we didn’t even know each other’s names. Why did I realise it only now?!

At the same time, I was frustrated at myself for beginning to fall for Jinyoung. FIRST, HIS CURSED HANDKERCHIEF AND NOW HE’S TRIPPING ME. No pun intended btw.

So I was falling for two people at the same time? The only difference was; one was real in front of me right now and the other was practically virtual. I was getting annoyed by my fluttering heart and my inability to ignore this perfectly gorgeous man with dazzling eyes, singing with a smouldering voice and there this man was, standing right in front of my very eyes in less than 3 metres away.

While I was still agonizing and battling with myself in my head, the song ended and I saw a shadow moved closer in my direction. I jerked my head up immediately only to see CNU walking all so graciously towards me with a rose in his right hand.

WHAT WAS HAPPENING NOW?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

KEKEKE WHOTS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. Yeap I'm gonna update this before I sleep. I also changed the lyrics a little bit to make it rhyme...

@Chrisaminnie: Thankyou! I'm glad you like it (:
@HeeSeul: ohohhohohoho and that's my intention. :P