Happily Ever After

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

Baro and Gongchan was rolling on the grass playing catch. I've never seen them so happy before, like really big brothers type of smiles. I was even jealous of Min Hee and Hee Joon. Since when did Baro and Gongchan ever act like that during their younger days. 

They were waving in my direction after Hee Joon's successful catch of the baseball. He was running in rounds after Gongchan laughing and shouting. Seriously, after so many years Gongchan didn't really changed much, he was still a kid at heart. Maybe except for the fact that his girlfriend was also another kid herself. I waved back while Baro picked Min Hee up on her feet and twirled her around in the air. Both Min Hee and Hee Joon's sweet chuckles sounds like chimes in the wind, just like their dad - musical. 

The book Cinderella was on my lap while I sat on the front porch watching them playing in front garden. It was the book which I found dad's will. And to mention dad's letter, I've almost had it memorised.

"Umma will he come back?" Min Hee would always ask with a slight pout and Hee Joon, a year older than her, would answered with a slightly proud tone.

"Of course not. Haraboji went to live in the heavens!" 

I would never have expected my dad to leave me everything. I kept the letter he had Jinyoung passed me, and I would read it to Min Hee and Hee Joon from time to time telling them how their grandfather was. It was the best 18th birthday present. After reading the letter, I could only smile. Dad left something for me indeed. He really did. In fact, he left me everything. The house, the diner, our car. Then I had my stepmom and stepsisters dragged out of the house by police officers. I've never felt so much at peace. 

 

"Umma, where did Appa and bear oppa go?" Min Hee came tugging at my dress with a little small frown on her perfect face. She has her father's nose and thin lips, her hair was a natural straight like mine. Hee Joon looked almost exactly like a miniature version of him. 

"Miss me little princess?" Jinyoung came back from the kitchen with a glass of juice and some cookies with that gorgeous smile. He was still so charming and perfect. Sometimes I wonder if female idols would try asking for his contact number. Min Hee grabbed his leg and hopped lightly, with her hand stretched up reaching for the cookies. 

"Wait a while okay, you can ask bear oppa to call the rest here." 

"AYE APPA!" She grabbed Shinwoo's index finger with her small hands and tugged.

"Want a piggyback ride Min Hee yah?" Shinwoo lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her arms around his neck immediately.

"Yah you guys are too close!" Jinyoung exclaimed with a jealous glare at the both of them only to be returned with Min Hee's snort and her tongue was stuck out playfully. I laughed and shot her a wink.

"Work?" I bit into a piece of choclate cookie he fed me.

"Yeah, we're appearing on running man next week. You must record it for my babies okay! I even went running for that." Jinyoung squeezed my cheeks and jerked his head to their direction. 

"Tch. Your babies more important than me now." 

"Aigoo.. beautiful umma is jealous." 

I chuckled pushing his hands away from my face. We didn't even hesitate to name our daughter Min Hee. It was an unforgettable piece of memory that we want to remember forever. We would tell Min Hee when she grew up a little. Now she's too young to understand anything so complicated.

Righ. We don't even have to worry about paparazzi's or stalker reporters because our relationship was already an open thing, the most they could do is take some wonderful family photos that make fangirls squeak. Afterall, we got married a little too early than expected. We were just grateful that I don't have any anti-fans maybe because they were a group of history already. Normally, they went for individual programs instead of altogether.

Baro was still stubborn in finding a girlfriend. "I will walk my glorious rapper style." He would always say with a little snort. That might gve fangirls more chance though. Shinwoo on the other hand doesn't seemed really interested in that. He seemed to be even more focused in composing than Jinyoung. Anyways Min Hee seemed too attached to Shinwoo too. Sometimes she would tell us things like, "I will marry Shinwoo oppa when I grow up." I supposed Shinwoo's gentleness affect almost every lady.

Sandeul and Jin Ah was still lovey dovey as ever, maybe planning a marriage soon, afterall 10 years have passed already. They called in earlier saying they will arrive later, must be another private dating moment to catch up. As always. 

Min Hee and Hee Joon were running in front of the others. The scene looked exactly like a portrait. With Baro and Gongchan still teasing each other, nudging each others waist and Shinwoo walking beside them like a big hyung overlooking his little brothers. The only thing that changed from before was - I was a part of it now in this perfect pictorial. Jinyoung rose from the bench and went forward taking the two mini Jinyoungs in both hands, half hoping back humming some new tune he composed. While the two adorable kids half jumping beside him with short strides. 

"Umma! Umma! Umma!"

I chuckled and waved holding a piece of cookie in my hand. 

Looking at them I knew; This is my happily ever after.

 

We've always belonged together, always just a heartbeat away.

- THE END -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

SOBSEU. I HOPE I'VE WROTE THIS RIGHT. I PICTURED IT AS MUCH AS I COULD. THE SCENE WITH JINYOUNG AND THE REST. AND I PIECE OUT ALL THEIR FUTURE. AND OF COURSE 10 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE WHEN B1A4 IS STILL FAMOUS IN A WAY LIKE YOU KNOW.. H.O.T OR SHINHWA TYPE OF FAMOUS. B) INCASE ANYONE IS WONDERING. HEE JOON IS 5 YEARS OLD AND MIN HEE IS 4... SO.... DO THE MATHS. HAHAHAHA WELL THEN. 

THANKYOU THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING IT, FOR BEING MY FAN AND LOVING ME LOVING MY STORY. IM SO GRATEFUL B). BUT IF YOU LIKED THIS FICTION... CAN YOU NOT UNSUBSCRIBE? HAHAHAHA IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN BUT ITS KIND OF SAD... HAHAHA WHOT. ANYHOO IT'S UP TO YOU GUYS OKAY. IT WILL BE A REMINDER FOR ME TO WRITE BETTER NEXT TIME. 

I AM STILL WORKING ON A NEW STORY ON HAND. I WILL INCLUDE B1A4 AND SOME OTHER GROUPS. B) IM STILL WORKING ON IT. ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS B) AND I HOPE YOU'LL WAIT FOR MY NEXT STORY! B) BUT MEAN WHILE YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE TO IT HERE!

/THROWS MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU/ ಥ⌣ಥ

 

In case you guys are wondering the contents of the letter... 

Ji Hye, I know by the time you've read this you might have suffered alot. But you know daddy loves you and you will always be my little princess. Has your prince arrived yet? Daddy will be watching from above. There is something I've hidden in your cinderella storybook, at the very last page. It is your favourite isn't it? I might have made alot of wrong choices in life, but having you is the most beautiful miracle that ever happened to me. 

I hope you'll find your own happily ever after. 

I love you my baby princess. 

Dad. 

P.S. It's my Will. I know you'll be too curious to keep calm. Don't bully Jinyoung okay?