Warmth

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

One second I was reaching for the door handle and the next I was running behind this mysterious man. I even questioned myself am I actually seeing a human being. OTL Can’t you let me see your face?

I heard the bell from the ballroom building. 12AM already officially. We were like a movie, running across the grass patches under the shiny moonlight. The moon was big and bright and I was Cinderella rushing home before all the magic disappears. His hands gripped mine tightly, I could feel the warmth coming through his big hand. I ran a little faster and caught a glimpse of his lips. Is that a smirk?

We reached the parking lot in no time and he pulled me infront of him. The next thing I knew, I was being embraced, in his arms. I could feel his breath on my hair. I stiffened not knowing what to do next. It was a tight hug, I thought I was going to suffocate, but somehow the hug felt like a goodbye. The long and bitter goodbyes, like he was leaving me forever. I flinched a little at that thought.

He let go off me suddenly too and spun me around to face the parking lot where I saw Jin Ah already in her BMW. Surprisingly, the boys were there too.

“GO!” He whispered from behind into my ears and gave me a push.

“I’m sorry.” I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and whispered under my breath. Without looking back I ran as fast as I could towards Jin Ah. In the corner of my eyes I saw my sisters and stepmom beside their red Volvo. Shinwoo opened the door for me almost as soon as I reached and I hoped in. His manners never failed to caught me off guard. Why ain’t I even in love with you?!

“Annyeong ah Ji Hye! See you again! You are beautiful!” Gongchan beamed his cute eye smile at me while the others smiled and gestured for us to leave. Where was Jinyoung?

“BYE OPPA!” Jin Ah shouted and accelerated. I turned towards the darkness and he wasn’t there anymore.

We drove past the red Volvo beside the exit of the parking lot. My stepmom and sisters were still standing beside the car, my sisters still hyper about something. I bet it was about seeing her OPPAs.

“We will reach there before they do. Don’t worry.” Jin Ah assured. I was totally confident in her driving at this moment but the sight of scenery whizzing past was still slightly unnerving.

I gasped, remembering that I had something in my hands. I was too much in a hurry that I didn’t take a good look of what Mr. Mysterious had given me. Jin Ah was almost driving at 100 miles per hour and I just couldn’t concentrate on finding out what was in this hard covered book. I have the whole night.

We reached our house and I flung open the car door even before she stepped on the brakes. I was a little apologetic towards her silver BMW, but I have no time. They should be arriving soon.

“THANKYOU AH JIN AH! CALL YOU LATER!” I shouted while half-running towards the door and heard the engines of the BMW accelerating away behind me.

I flipped open all the lights in the house and ran towards my room already taking off my dress along the way. SHOOT! I HAVEN’T CLEAN YET OH GAWD WHAT DO I SAY. I panicked at the thought of making up a good convincing lie then my eyes caught sight of a small sticky note on my full length mirror.

- Ji Hye YA! GARY OPPA WAS HERE!
Ji Hye-ie, I’ve cleaned the house with the help of some house keepers I called in today.
Have fun at Prom!
Love, Ji Hyo and Gary ^^ -

I heaved a sigh of relieve. I WAS SAVED THANKYOU! Then I heard the sound of engines in front of the house. They were home. I dressed quickly into my normal clothes and shoved the dress and heels into my wardrobe. Sorry, I had to be a little rough to you guys. Then I reached towards the book on my bed which I had flung across the room in a hurry and hid it swiftly under my pillows. I breathed a soft laughter and went out with a big fake smile.

“Welcome home. How was prom?” 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

OH MAI GAWD I HAVE OVER THOUSANDS VIEW ALREADY. SOBSEU LEMME LOVE YOU READERS. ME GUSTA YOU GUISE SO MUCHIE. OHOHO AND I WAS SO HAPPY I UPDATED 2 CHAPTER AT ONCE AGAIN. YAHOOOOOOOO BUT WAIT SHE STILL DIDN'T KNOW WHO IS HE. THIS IS SUCHA TWISTED STORY. B) WHOT DONT JUDGE ME PEOPLE. B)

@foreverlovekpop: SORRY BRUH I CAN'T HELP IT. ;3; NO HATE ME. ;_; B)
@summerturtle1439: AWWW HAHAHA NO DON'T DIE! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE READING! 8D
@HeeSeul: OH GAWD SO LONG MA FRIEND! FIGHTING WITH YOUR SCHOOL WORK! I'LL SURPRISE YOU EVERY WEEKENDS WITH NEW UPDATES MA GURRL~ ;3;
@cassandra1433: HAHAHA AWWW NAHH DONT LIE - I'M LAME. HAHAHAHA HERE'S TWO UPDATE FOR YOUR SUPPORT BABEH~! LERB ME PLEASE. HAHAHA B')