Dear Diary

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

August 25 2011.

My mind is in a mess right now. It gets harder each time.

She was there right in front of me, looking all shy and just look at those scarlet red cheeks…

I never planned to fall for her..

Why aren’t I in the same class as her?

We only bump into each other along the corridor sometimes. Though more often recently cause I would skip walking the short cut – taking the back staircase right behind our classroom. We’re the last classroom, she’s in the forth class from us.

I wanted to walk past her classroom. Detour is completely necessary.

 

August 30.

That rose, did she… like… keep it well? Whatever.  

But she came to the concert.

But obviously the happiest was Sandeul, looking all blissful after talking to Jin Ah.

I was envious, for obvious reasons.

I wonder if she ever really notices me.

I wasn’t really the gentle type, but I try.

I in our messages, I try to hide my feelings too.

 

September 1.

Finally the day came when she told me her name and asked me the question that I am always trying to avoid.

I know it’s her. I know someday I’ll have to tell her the truth.

I was playing the good guy, but then I’m not.

She didn’t know yet but I won’t tell. Not now.

The members knew it too. Since we’re together, we have no secrets. They won’t say a word.

The secret is safe with me. As long as I keep doing what I always do.

I need time now, to think it through. I was escaping the reality. I don’t want to tell her.

 

September 28.

I wanted to invite her to Baro’s birthday celebration, but I was a coward.

I haven’t even text her a single word. I’ve so many drafts saved… hilarious.

I want to see her beautiful smiles a little longer.

But what if I’m not the one?

 

September 30.

I had the courage to send her a text. I made a lie, a white one of course.

Prom’s next month, I asked her to be my one and only date. She’ll agree right?

I wonder if I have the courange to face her.

I always hides my queasiness whenever I see her. 

We’ve invited her to come for practice, she’ll be there right?

* * * * *

August 29 2010.

I received her first text today.

First day of school. First page of you; my soon-to-be companion.

She didn’t send it to the wrong number. I was anticipating her. I had it all planned. Kekeke.

She was supposed to send a message to Gary, informing him about her admission to high school as they promised. Such a kid right? Despite the hard times she was having at home. One thing I liked about her.

Gary gave him my number instead. It was the plan. His wife knows about it too. They will keep it a secret and wished for our happiness. I hope.

She must know me. Her dad left me something important, but he gave me a quest that I had promised to fulfil before he left the world forever. He didn’t survive that cancer.

We were both young at that time, she didn’t know me then, but we’ve met once. She doesn’t remember I'm sure. Her father’s death was too devastating for her and probably must have eaten away all the memories she had before 12.

He came to visit me often after my parents were killed in a plane crash. He would bring me along to visit my dad's grave, with a bottle of Soju. My dad's favourite.

I've been living with Gongchan since, their family adopted me.

But I moved out recently back to the apartment that my parents had left me with. It was empty and lonely at first, but the members will come to play often.

Now that music makes me stronger. I want her to hear it too. Our music.

Kekeke why am I writing this. Maybe one day she will read this diary and she’ll understand. I wish.. 

My dad and her dad had a brotherly bond so deep and strong just like our members.

They were both loving fathers.

“Protect her forever, on my behalf,” was his last words. He left me with a storybook to give to her on her 18th birthday, a Christmas. Next year; senior year.

"Cinderella" Keke. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I'm feeling random, SO THIS IS A SURPRISE CHAPTER. WOOLALALALAA LIKE IT LIKE IT LIKE IT. B)
Forgive me my dear readers, I change my title so much I think you guys hate me. *bow down in apology* B(

THANKYOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS. YOU JOOM JOOM MY HART LIKE A LOCKET BABEH. ME GUSTA. AND THE COMMENTS. ME GUSTA MOAARRRR B)