Frustrations

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

P…PROM. Honestly, that didn’t cross my mind. Not at all. It’s 5 weeks away. I have plenty of time to come up with a good excuse. Besides, that witch at home would never let me step out of the house in a nice dress or heels or whatever decent clothing that would possibly outshine her daughters. Look I'm not trying to be bad here, but these people are depriving me of proper social interactions other than working in HER diner. 

But that was not the main issue on my mind now. I was more focused on trying to block that bish face out of my mind but he kept creeping back like a ghost.

I refused to admit defeat. I’m not letting my mind take over my heart. Or is it the other way round? URGH! I DON’T KNOW OKAY HONESTLY I DON’T KNOW AND I'M NOT GONNA GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN.

And most importantly, why hasn’t that idiot replied my message. It was almost a month ago since the last message, does my name scared him that much? So what? He had actually seen me in school and had decided I’m unsuitable for him? He must be a player then. I should just forget about him, because I wasn’t going to text him first. I have my own pride too. HMPH!

I was so furiously deep in thoughts until a series of loud door-breaking knocks broke my quiet self-reflecting moment. I bounced off from bed and dragged my feet to it.

“HEY YOU. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HANGING AROUNG WITH OUR OPPA?” here comes the UFOs.

“SAY WHAT?! What exactly did I do?” This was way too ridiculous. I was trying hard to hold in my hysterical mocking laughter.

“YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID. NOW YOU GET AWAY FROM OUR OPPA OR YOU GETS IT FROM US!” and there they went, stomping off in perfect annoying synchronize footsteps.

I rolled my eyes in disgust, that was reflex. Yes yes yes your oppa. Your dear oppa. My god puh-lease, one day I’m getting out of here and we’ll see, how you guys are going to survive without yours truly.

I lied back down on the soft comfortable mattress and closed my eyes.

Even though my eyes are closed, my brains aparently can’t... What they said wasn’t entirely false. I was hanging out a little much more with B1A4 recently, now that they’ve even invited me to watch their practice.

PRACTICE.

OH GOOD GRACIOUS. Jin Ah was obviously over the moon when I told her about that invitation. She was already raking through her princess wardrobe. Even that lovely strong-willed princess can’t escape the fateful arrows of cupid. Now look at what I’ve been doing to myself – Tearing my heart helplessly apart – two boys, whom by horrifying coincidence, decided to treat me like a piece of glass.

*text tone*

My eyes flew opened. HIM?!

Hey princess, how are you missing me so far? I’m sorry I went missing for weeks. I was out of town. Kekeke

My eyes got teary upon reading his text. Tears of relief or happiness I supposed.

Finally. This idiot.

God! I thought you’ve decide to dump me for good. Idiot! Now what, now that you’re back. RETURN WHAT YOU’VE OWED ME.

I buried my head in the big pillow and stuffed the phone underneath. I was very much anticipating his reply, but a part of me somehow had that ominous feeling that he wasn’t going to reveal it as easily as I did.

*text tone*

What? I don’t remember owing you anything! There must be a loose wire in your brain from missing me all this while. Kekeke

WHOT THE FOOD. SAY WHOT DUDE. YOU PLAYER AND A SHOW-OFF!

Your big and mighty name Mr. Player. B(

I've already lost all my aniticipation in a matter of seconds. 

*text tone*

Too bad Miss. Impatient. I’m not telling. Mehrong! Kekeke. But prom’s coming soon. Do I have the honour to invite you to be my date for the day?

Jaws dropped. SAY WHOT? B|

What was the point when I don’t even know your face?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

OH~ HE'S BACK! HE'S BACK! HE'S BACK! HE'S BACK OH~ DON'T WE ALL MISSED HIS CHEEKY MESSAGES? B)

@HeeSeul: PROM IS WEEKS AWAY WHOOOOO. 
@Dreamage: updateeee!