SARANGHAE

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

A/N: CLICK THIS NOW! -> You guys can listen to this while reading. B)

-

My tears wouldn’t stop so we stayed like this for a long time. Finally, I pulled away from his hug and turned to look at him. I must have looked horrible, but I didn’t care. I had to make sure that this was not a part of my imaginations.

His smouldering eyes were fixed on mine as though reading my thoughts. He wiped away that one last tear drop from my cheeks with his thumb, delicately. His hands didn’t leave my face though. They cupped it gently but firmly.

I couldn’t speak a word under this pressure; his phoenix-sharp eyes staring right at me for such a long time. My heart was a chaos, and I can’t keep calm. Finally and almost reluctantly, I blinked a few times, losing this staring contest. Jinyoung broke into a soft chuckle. My heart skipped a little again at the sound.

“YA! Why are you laughing?! If my face is horrible, it has to be your fault.” I pouted and pushed away his hands.

THIS ANNOYING BISH IS STILL LAUGHING.

“You are unbelievable!” He spoke between laughter. It was almost melodious.

I pouted again slightly annoyed.

“YA JUNG JINYOUNG! YOU WANT TO DIE?!” I punched his arm lightly, I wouldn’t want to hurt him and crush his bones. OKAY WHOT AM I THINKING OTL.

Then he stopped laughing at once. His face serious again with his eyes fixed on mine and his lips slightly apart. I tensed up too. Did I make him mad?

Without saying a thing, he reached out for my hands and held them tightly in his.

“Will you be mine?” He spoke with such clear articulation that I was stumped. Is this for real?

 He started speaking again in that smouldering voice before I had time to react, his grip was still firm.

“Remember you asked about that handkerchief?”

Memories flash by in an instant. That day I cried for him. It was kind of embarrassing to mention so I just nodded and waited for his answer.

“There was a day I had a sleepover at Sandeul’s before high school. His mom was sewing his initials on his sweater and she asked if I wanted one too. You see their parents all treat me like their son, maybe partly because I have no one left…”

His face was a little sorrow and his voice melancholy. I frowned too, feeling his pain. I looked down at his big hands and my thumb drew small circles on the back of his hand. I think that did make him feel better, because he started talking again.

“So I ask her if she could sew it on a handkerchief so that I can bring it every day and see it every time. Sounds dumb right?” He smiled awkwardly and frowned a little.

I chuckled. He was so adorable. But yes that was dumb.

“But why JH? Aren’t you JY?”

He looked at me with an amused expression then he smiled that glorious eye-blinding smile.

“Is it not obvious enough?” He asked and squeezed my hand a little, still smiling but wider.  

“What? It is?” I bit my lower lips and shook my head, apparently my brain cells died.  

“JH. Ji Hye. Get it now princess?” I flinched a little at the last word. I’ve only seen that in his texts but to hear him say it with that beautiful ungodly voice… wait wait I’ve missed the main point of this conversation.

He said Ji Hye. Who is that? ME? JI HYE. ME. OH. WAIT. WHAT?! WHOT THE WHHAAT?!

I gasped and looked at him eye-wide. I had almost forgotten to breathe at this shocking confession.

“O…oh…o..kay…” I stuttered.

He grinned like he had just won a game while I tried to keep my head straight. It was obvious I didn’t expect that coming. RIGHT BISH YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICALLY ADDED TO MY STALKERS-TO-BE-BLACK-LISTED-LIST.

“So do I get to keep it now? Since… it… is my name?”

“NO! You have to return it to me you thief! How long has it been already?” He pinched my cheeks with his fingers and chuckled again. He sounded like he really badly wants it back.

“OUCH YOU JINBISH. DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” I grabbed his wrist but he managed to snap it free before getting to his feet and darted off towards the court. Reflexively, I got up too and started chasing after him.

“YA GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! COME AND LET ME KICK YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE! YA JUNG JIN YOUNG!”

One second we were drowned in awkwardness then the next we were best of friends.

I knew right at this moment, that my heart was full, of him and his love. The court was filled with our laughter and rubbish shouting.

I stopped running and watched his wide smiling face from a distance. He stopped under the loop and held his arms apart.

Still glowing, he shouted from across the court,

“WILL YOU BE MINE SON JI HYE?”

This time, without a flinch or a single thought I ran towards his open arms, into his strong embrace. He lifted me of the ground at once and spun me around. My arms were locked around his neck and I pecked his cheeks as fast as I ever could before breaking off his hug and darting off the opposite direction.

“YA NOW SON JI HYE YOU COME BACK. IS THAT MY ANSWER? YOU NEVER CHANGE AREN’T YOU LITTLE PRINCESS! HAHAHA!”

I heard his shocked gasp but I didn’t look back and ran as far as I could. My cheeks were burning hot and I didn’t want him to see me like this. It would just make him laugh at me again.

I ran up the spectator benches and stopped at the highest bench. He stopped and watched me from below with his hands on his hips. My lips pulled upwards into a victory grin.

“JUNG. JIN. YOUNG! SA.RANG.HAE!”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

UPDATE AGAIN! MY INTERNSHIP STARING SO I MIGHT UPDATE SLOWER. HER GLORIOUS SURNAME IS REVEALED. LOL OTL. ANYWAYS I HOPE THIS CHAPTED IS… NICE? HAHAHAHA OKAY ANYWAYS. HAHAHAHAHA JINBISH. OKAY WHOT. ANYWAY ZE:A’S NEW JAP SINGLES ME GUSTA OKAY. ANYWAY I FEEL THAT THEY ARE UNDER RATED. B( OKAY I LIKE THEM BUT THEY WERE IN JAPAN TOO MUCH. B( I FEEL SAD A LITTLE FOR B1A4 TOO. WHAT IF THEY TOO, STAYED IN JAPAN FOR A LITTLE TOO LONG. B( OKAY ANYWAY THANK YOU NEW READERS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I HOPE I DIDN’T DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS OKAY! I DON'T WANT THE STORY TO END SO FAST. HAHAHA SO I'LL KEEP WRITING. I HOPE IT DONT BORE THE HELL OUT OF YOU GUYS. B) I LERB YOU ALL BABEHS~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧

@Dreamage: YESH IKR THIS BISH KNOWS ROMANCE BABHE. B) PROBLEM WITH STRAWBERRY BABEH? B|
@mayahyukie: *GRABS JINBISH*
@cassandra1433: *GRABS YOU AND PUT YOU INFRONT OF BBQ FOOD* HAHAHAS THANKYOU FOR LIKING THE CHAPTER KAYY~! NOW IM ALL PROUD OF MYSELF. HAHAH B)
@its_an_asian_thing: THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! B) I HOPE YOU’VE ENJOYED READING SO FAR~ B) THE MOVIE IS SO NICEEEE. AND SO IS JINBISH HAHAHA B)
@NyanKat: BRUH YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID ------------>SENT ME TO CLOUD NINE. OH YEAH ME GUSTA YOUR IMAGINATIONS. YOU WANNA SHARE? (¬‿¬)