The Start of Something New

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

The two happy figures were chasing each other around the court. The smiles on their faces were legit, drowning in their very own happiness.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jin Ah: I did the right thing. *smiles*

Sandeul: Yea of course. *hugs Jin Ah closer*

Jin Ah: But you didn’t tell me! Liar! Hmph! *pouts*

Sandeul: *patting her head* Sorry ya Jin Ah, really sorry. We have to keep this a secret from you both. *pouts too*

CNU: Sandeul, Jin Ah we’ll get jealous. *points at the other members*

Baro: That’s right! Now even Jinyoung hyung’s got a girlfriend. *poking the window*

Sandeul: Sorry guys kekekes but yea Hyung’s finally got someone. I’m happy. Right? *nudges Jin Ah*

Jin Ah: Yea Ji Hye’s happy now. No more tears.

Baro: Channie ya why are you so quiet today?

Gongchan: NO I AM NOT! Hyung is! *points to CNU*

CNU: *stunned at the accusation* No I am not! I am happy for Jinyoung  of course!

Sandeul: *raises eyebrow* I thought you liked Ji Hye. The way you treat her..was… different. *shrugs*

Baro and Gongchan leaned closer to look at CNU’s expressions.

CNU: *look out through the window at the couple* Let it go guys. They’re happy is good enough.

Baro: Hyung so.. you really do like her.

Jin Ah: REALLY?!

Sandeul: *nudges the both of them* Ya, that’s enough.

Gongchan: …. *squeezed CNU’s shoulders and look out at the couple too*

Baro: Well then whatever! *look at the couple and starts smiling*

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Ya Jinyoung why do I have the feeling we’re being watched?” I looked around warily. Jinyoung chuckled and shot a glance at the studio.

“You’re unbelievable ya Ji Hye you want us to be seen so badly?” Jinyoung teased and ruffled my hair. ALWAYS AND FOREVER TEASING ME.  I raised my fist to punch his arm lightly but he grabbed it before I could. He placed my hand on his lap without lifting his head. Thinking about something again huh? This sentimental man in front of me wasn’t a dream.

“Ji Hye ya. Thankyou for accepting me. Thankyou.” He smiled and pinched my cheeks lightly.

I blushed slightly.

“Jinyoung ah, what did my father tell you?”

He was obviously stumped by my question, but that expression turned into a smirk.

“That’s a secret between men.”

“BUT YOU ARE ONLY TWELVE! WHAT MEN!? YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!” I looked at him in bewilderment.  He was clearly evading this topic, and I was clearly not going to succeed in making him talk.

“FINE FINE FINE. I GIVE UP.” I crossed my arms infront and stared furiously at the floor. Jinyoung knew perfectly how to distract me. He cupped my face gently and lifted my face up. As he leaned in closer I squeezed my eyes shut. FIRST KISS?!

The touch on my face were gone, then I felt a tap on my forehead and my eyes flew opened.

“No lips for you this time.” He smirked at me and before I could release my frustration, he pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ears.

“You wanna share your shampoo? Kekeke it’s getting late, shall we go now?”

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

We were together most of the time. Winter break wasn’t lonely anymore. We hang out together with the rest almost all the time. The diner had become our biggest getaway destination. I had never felt happier. We spent Christmas together with B1A4 at his house, it was huge almost like a mansion. Anyway he didn’t get me anything, I had a good reason to be annoyed because Sandeul gave Jin Ah a cute necklace. At least I baked him cookies.

We were out for a movie on the day of the first snow. He wrapped a scarf around my neck and kissed me on my frozen lips. That was our first kiss on the day of the first snow. He knitted it himself, that explained those eye bags under his beautiful pheonix-like eyes. I cried again. I cry easily over little things he do. He never failed to surprise me. Always planning little events but always making me annoyed and frustrated before them.

"That's my plan! Lesser expectations, bigger surprises!" He would say.

Jin Ah and Sandeul were very much like us, just that they were slightly more lovey dovey while Jinyoung and I were like enemies in love, forever fighting over small things.

The Jinyoung I knew was much more cheerful and energetic now, not the arrogant and silent type. Now that the whole school knew about our relationship, it couldn’t be helped that they gained quite some anti-fans but the boys didn’t care.

"YA BOTH OF YOU. WE ALREADY GOT OUR SUNGLASSES READY! TOO BRIGHT OKAY TOO BRIGHT!" Baro and Gongchan would always tease us and got jealous the next. Too bad but my one and only best friend was already taken. Shinwoo was the same old him, always a gentlemen and taking care of these two trouble makers. Of course, Sandeul and Jin Ah lived up to their name. Superglue as always.

“All these years you’ve been waiting for me, it must be my dad who brought us together, not fate.” I poked his chin while lying on his lap.

He kissed my forehead and brushed my fringe to the side.

“Of course it’s fate. It’s fate our fathers are friends. They must be drinking soju happily in heavens now.”

“I love you.”

“I know.” He twirled my hair around his finger and smiled.

I stared up at the dark night sky. The stars shone brightly like fireflies. A year passed just like this, our first meeting wasn't all that pleasant but now it was as though invisible threads have tied us all together.

The fireworks lit the dark sky in rainbow colours and our hands interlocked together inseparable. 

Following the start of a new year. It's the start of another journey with B1A4.

"Happy new year." We both said as our lips colide.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

FINALLY MOVING TO THEIR LAST YEAR GUISE~! IT'S FINALLY SENIOR YEAR. OTL WHOT AM I EVEN IMAGINING WHEN I WROTE THIS CHAPTER. JINBISH WHY U NO KISSEU ME?! HAHAHAH OH GAWD IGNORE ME GUISE.

AND THANKYOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS! BEHOLD MY LOVE FOR YOU. B)

@NyanKat: DUDE, JUST CUMMIR AND LEMME LOVE YOU DOWN. YOU ARE TOO GLORIOUS YOUR COMMENTS I CANNOT. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT MY SECRET? I THOUGHT MY ESCAPE WAS PRETTY MUCH SECURELY PLANNED. B( AND DON'T YOU DIE YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE READING ROAWWWRR. 
@cassandra1433: HAHAHAHA OH EM GEE YOU CUTIE PIE. HAHAHAH DON'T SPAZZ TOO MUCH OKAY. NOU SPAZZ ALL YOU WANT COS IM HERE SPAZZING AT MY OWN FIC. LOL I DONT EVEN.