Truth

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

“You don’t know? So he betrayed me for Min Hee?!”

I sat up on my back and shook Shinwoo’s shoulders with too much force that he was shocked. He couldn’t answer.

“No.. he wouldn’t.” Now it’s all starting to make sense. Those memories were getting clearer as he spoke.

I fell, hit my head and I forgot him.

“I’ll tell her myself.” A familiar voice from behind Shinwoo. My head jerked up immediately to see Jinyoung standing behind Shinwoo with a twisted look.

“Ji Hye I’m sorry. I love you. I’m sorry.” He didn’t wait for Shinwoo to leave the room. In the corner of my eyes I saw Shinwoo stopping near the door.

“Why…” It was all I could manage.

“It was a misunderstanding. There was nothing going on between us I swear.” He cupped my face, making me face him.

He eyes were tears filled. He didn’t even blink. It was the first time I’ve even witness him like this. I didn’t care if Shinwoo was still around. Without a thought, it was like my body acted on its own. I buried myself into his chest.

This physical feeling isn’t something that could be forgotten so easily. His warmth that I felt, it was real. But why couldn’t he tell me?

“I’ll tell you. Don’t worry.” He whispered into my ears softly as though he didn’t want Shinwoo to hear about it.

“I missed you.” Every little detail was returning into my mind. Every memory of him from the day we met, from the first dorky message I received from him. I remembered everything. I remembered how much I’ve disliked Min Hee.

“I couldn’t believe you until you prove me wrong.” I punched his chest lightly.

“I will princess.” He whispered once again. His soft musical voice sounding in my ears. Then the click of the door.

“Yah so I was messaging you while I was forgetting you. Your creativity I must say…” I . I would only be truly happy with him and I know it.

“Yah Ji Hye. That’s embarrassing.” He rubbed his nape and chuckled. That bright smile was back on his face. His expression was soft, he seemed sincere enough. Maybe…

No. I have to get to the bottom of this matter.

“You..”

“Shhhh.” He placed a finger on my lips and took out something from his back pocket.

“Before I give you this, will you cheer for me during that competition?”

“Nope.”

“Yah.”

“Just kidding~ mehrong~.”

“Yah you playful lady.”

“Min Hee….”

“Don’t worry about her.”

“You will…”

“I will.” Then he stuffed a piece of paper into my hand with a grin. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How's JiHye?" 

"She's fine."

"You're not with her?"

"Jinyoung's there."

"oh.. so.. he..."

"I believe it will be fine. Let's go." 

"Yah Shinwoo wait up."

"Yah Gongchan, relax."

"Yea our nosy maknae. I thinking Hyung will solve it. Ji Hye will be fine."

They belong together. I should be happy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

THIS IS SHORT. OTL BUT YEA... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. I HAVE TO PUT THIS CUTE COUPLE BACK TOGETHER OR MY CONSCIENCE WILL GET THE BETTER OF ME HAHAH WHOT. B)