Heartbeat

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

I tried to walk as calmly as possible towards their table, but my legs aren’t as obedient. My jellyfish legs were so wobbly that I almost lost my balance.

“Your order has arrived!” once again trying my best to sound nice.

“Thankyou ah JiHye!” Gongchan exclaimed clapping his hands together. Seriously I think he was more compatible with Jin Ah. I thought I was seeing bubbles in the air when the both of them talks, or maybe little fireworks sparkling in their eyes.

BUT IT’S OKAY SANDEUL IS A GOOD MAN I KNOW. AT LEAST BETTER THAN THIS-ACTING-ALL-HIGH-AND-MIGHTY-MAN HERE ON MY LEFT. *mentally points accusingly*

I placed the plates down carefully, but my hands were obviously trembling when I place the glass of water in front of Jinyoung. I almost spilled the water on him but apparently and fortunately, he wasn’t aware. He was still preoccupied in his own thought. Sandeul and Baro noticed and giggled.

I wonder what he was thinking so deeply into.

“We will eat well!”

“Enjoy your meal.” I was so desperate to escape, the atmosphere surrounding the table with me around was too much for me to handle.

It didn’t took them long to finish, boys will be boys. They asked for the bill and thank god Ji Hyo went over to settle in my place despite her being quite busy with orders in the kitchen. She passed me a wink afterwards and I felt blood rushing to my cheeks instantly. I was just not used to her knowing such sensitive topics about me, boys especially.

They were finally leaving. Though throughout their time in the diner I was sneaking peeks at them often, it was a little disappointing for them to go to be honest.

I pretended to fiddle with the cash machine behind the counter while they made their way towards the door.

They stopped.

You have no idea how nervous I was feeling, it felt like my ears were clogged and my heart was clashing against my chest. WHAT NOW?

Then a gentle voice spoke.

“JiHye ya, would you like to come to watch us practice this Friday? We’re preparing for our performance for prom.” Shinwoo asked in his soft voice smiling. The rest were anticipating my answer with sparkling faces. All, except one of course. I bet he doesn’t even care.

P-R-O-M. PROM.

My face harden at the word. I didn’t really like dancing and dressing up like elegant ladies. I prefer my jeans and t-shirts.

“You can bring err..J..Jin Ah.. too!” Sandeul stuttered at Jin Ah’s name, and I grinned at once feeling less tense. He seems to always have the power to change the course of my thoughts, soothing my mood. Or perhaps he was just way too funny. He must be dying to see Jin Ah. Awww~

“Al..Alrights. Sure! I’ll be sure to bring Jin Ah along. See ya’ll then!” I winked at Sandeul and it was obvious he whispered a silent “YES!” of victory under his breath.

“I’ll see you there then! It’s a date!” Shinwoo lightly tapped the counter with his right hand and smirked with a wink. I blushed slightly at the word, date. With 5 gorgeous humans? What kind of luck I was having.

 “See you JiHye!” Baro and Gongchan waved goodbye before making their exit.

Jinyoung however, did not say a single word and he was the last to exit.

But just when he pushed the door open, I heard his voice, low but still smouldering. Even though it was just a murmur, I could almost swear I heard him loud and clear; in this noisy diner.

“See you.”

My heart skipped a beat. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Ohohoho update! 

@Dreamage: OH YEA THIS KID IS ON THE OTHER SIDE. B)
@HeeSeul: OMG YESH YESH YESH I LOVE THE MONDAY CPL. SO I SQUEEZED THEM INTO MY STORY. HAHAHHAA ME GUSTAAA.
@Mitchie1209: YESH THIS CUTE LITTLE FELLA~
@Cassandra1433: OH B..BUT ME NO THOUGHT OF BOF... WOAH BUT IT'S OKAY THAT HANDKERCHIEF IS MORE HAUNTING. [¬‿¬]