Confession

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

The last bell rang signalling the end of school. Everyone packed hastily and there were a few rather excited faces. Familiar though, those fangirls’ spazzing moment going on at the back of the classroom.

“Ji Hye ya will you be going to the performance later?” Jin Ah tugged at the end of my tank top, waiting eagerly for my answer. However, I sensed some confusion in her question. I guessed I know why.

“Why do you ask? Yes I’ll go. I want to see, how it’s like, their singing I mean.” I replied while packing my notes. I heard a sigh of relieve.

“I thought you would be rather angry to watch them perform after that incident the other day. But CNU seems to take an interest in you. Oh maybe Jinyoung too though he is rude as compared as he is on stage. Hmmm…..” she blabbered on and on without giving me a chance to speak. I wondered who the super girl was, shouting at Jinyoung in the middle of the hallway filled with people despite the astonished stares of the other speechless members.

At least that’s how I remembered it to be, though I was half-dying of some other things at that time. Oh now now now don’t start judging me yet.

“So are you having a thing for one of them?” I gave her a playful smirk and elbowed her arm. She blushed lowering her head. Without a thought I burst out laughing catching the attention of the remaining students in class. Feeling awkward and embarrassed of course, Jin Ah covered my mouth and dragged me out of the classroom through the backdoor.

“I….WUHDEUAHDUAUSD…ASGDYAWUEU.” She finally released her grip on me. WOAH THIS LITTLE PRINCESS HAS SOME GOOD STRENGTH HERE. I ALMOST SUFFOCATED.

“YA JIHYE! You deserve a smack from me!” and I got a little slap on the arm.

I was trying very hard not to laugh out loud I swear but I can’t help thinking that this cool girl who was shouting at B1A4’s leader was actually interested in one of the member. Then suddenly my mind froze, cautiously I asked.

“So who is it then?”

My tone was perfectly calm now without any hint of bursting into a hysterical laughter. However, at the same time I tried to hide the fact that I was seriously and terribly curious who my best friend’s love interest was.

She eyed me for a moment at my sudden change of emotions, and grabbed her own cheeks shyly. I found my heart thumping louder, suddenly afraid she might notice.

“S..Sandeul oppa.”

I almost fell on my knees. I wasn’t even aware that I was holding my breath. What’s more, I was even more bewildered that Jinyoung’s face actually flashed across my mind at that very instant. Immediately I flustered at the very thought of it. WHY THE HELL DO I EVEN THOUGHT OF HIM?! OTL HE-IS-JUST-A-RUDE-MAN-WITH-A-PAIR-OF-VERY-ENTICING-EYES. Then that holy white thing popped back in mind. You guys know what it was.

THAT THING IS CURSED. IT’S HAUNTING ME EVERY MOMENT. As much as I wants to forget, I kept remembering it.

I flinched and Jin Ah looked at me with an obviously very puzzled look. Her cheeks were still so scarlet. Awww this cute little princess, lemme squish you.

“Nothing! Shall we go now? You lead the way to your prince.” I tried to shake it off and gave her a little naughty nudge. It worked. Immediately she grabbed me around my neck in an attempt to “silence” me. At the back of my mind I can't help but feel guilty for hiding too much from her when she was telling me everything about herself. I let out a small sigh in between our little fight. 

*vibration*

See you soon girl. Kekeke look out for a handsome young man will ya? Keke

I switched my phone back to ringing and chucked it back into the back pocket of my jeans.

I’ll find you. Just you wait.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Thankyou all for subscribing, can't decribe how happy I'm feeling for my story to be appreciated and liked. MUAAACCKKKKS LEMME KISSEU YOU GUYS. okay maybe not. HAHAHAHA I FEEL MORE MOTIVATED TO UPDATE FASTER NOWWWWWWWWW OKAY MUAHAHAHAHHA

@HeeSeul: Thankyou for loving this story!
@foreverlovekpop: Yes I'm motivated to update soon now!