Fate

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

I froze on the spot, unable to move an inch as he slowly reached out and passed me the pink rose. I panicked until Jin Ah finally pushed me forward urging me to react to this sudden “proposal”.

Taking the rose carefully with both hands, I nodded lightly in embarrassment. Blood rose to my cheeks when I realised that people’s gazes were now fixed on me, literally staring through me like I was food to eat. Then I realised that every one of them had a rose in their hands. I was in fact disappointed that it was not Jinyoung.

WHY DID I EVEN FEEL THIS WAY?!

Slowly catching my breath, I sneaked a peek at Jinyoung and I thought I saw him looking away with a rather disturbed look. Maybe I was imagining things again; the stage lights did make me dizzy.

I nodded once again to CNU in acknowledgement of his “gift”. He smiled politely and gently at me like how we met the first time. But it was all part of their performance, I managed to convince myself.

Wait so Jinyoung gave his rose to whom? OTL

Jin Ah was making weird sounds beside me with an envious expression “awwww-ing” non-stop at the rose I had just received.

Then Sandeul walked towards us and gave her the rose he was holding. I almost bled from her tight grip on my arm. Her nails were digging into my skin. But I understood her feelings as she was too, overwhelmed with complete happiness as it was the boy of her dreams.

I was hit with a pang of jealousy as Sandeul shot her an invisible arrow from the stage. Now people were just glaring at the both of us. I almost wanted to dig a hole and climb in. Now maybe Sandeul is the one interested in her, probably attracted to her great character that other day in the hallway. She was heroic I must say, supporting me in her own ways.

“Thankyou for coming down to support us once again. Now we will perform the last song. Beautiful Target!”

Jinyoung’s voice echoed through the now fully packed hall and everyone cheered at the name of the last song.

Beautiful target huh.

Jin Ah shouted in between screams and shrieks to me that all their songs were written and composed by themselves. No wonder they were popular. They aren’t just got looks.

Once again I was caught in a dilemma with myself on deciding my own target. As a matter of fact, Jinyoung did make my heart zoom like a rocket as much as the lyrics implied.

What am I getting myself into. Ji Hye ahhh get a hold of yourself!

I lightly slapped my cheeks with both hands, this time filled with determination to focus seriously. As soon as the song ended, the members bowed hand in hand and the curtains closed without mercy.

“ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!” the shouts were louder and clearer now in unison throughout the hall. Fans enhusiastically urging them for another song.

“Sorry guys! See you around in school then! ANNYEONG! KEKEKE.”

But unfortunately, the lights in the hall switched on and all we heard was Baro's deep voice from behind the curtains. Then I felt my phone again.

 

Enjoyed the performance? You didn’t manage to spot me did you? There were too much people. Well then there’s pathetically no fate between us. Don’t tell me you’ve fallen for one of them! Kekeke

 

This massage from him was surprisingly long. He rarely types long messages. I was flustered by this text as I was still in the middle of secretly-Jinyoung-spazzing-moment. Jin Ah was already pulling me away towards the exit as I typed as fast as I could to reply him.

“Who are you messaging? Are you hiding something from me?” Jin Ah questioned me doubtfully, catching glances at me while making our way through the crowd.

“Anyway let’s go quickly! I’m starving and I need a vase or a bottle to put this beautiful pink little rosy from SANDEUL OPPA! You can tell me later!”

“I KNOW I KNOW OKAY OKAY!”

 

It was fun and lively. I love their songs. Don’t tell me you’re a fanboy! HAHAH. WELL for fate I agreed with you so why don’t you tell me your name?

 

*text tone*

Ladies first. ^^

 

I was determined this time that I was going to meet him and clear out my mind. I couldn’t forget his thoughtfulness towards me all these time, but having a REAL human standing in front of me being so mesmerizing and all was a great distraction. Maybe I was just a fan, but for now I really wanted to meet this guy behind the screen and know each other better.

I refused to believe in love at first sight. This stubborn trait of me took after my dad, stubbornly marrying a witch with two evil junior witches.

 

JiHye. NOW YOUR TURN.

 

*text tone*

 

Empty - it was a blank message.

 

THIS FREAKING GUY YOU TRICKED ME AGAIN! I'LL PROMISE TO GET YOU NEXT TIME! JUST YOU WAIT! HMPH!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

So how are you liking the story so far? hahaha I am trying my best to create some nice tension and suspension.

@Dreamage: *winkwinkwink* (¬⌣¬)
@HeeSeul: You're welcome! I'm really glad that you are anticipating my story. hehe I typed according to my impression of them all. and wanted to give Jinyoung a more mysterious feel. though the rest of the members aren't that "active" yet. But they will come in one by one. (:

Thankyou new subscribers!!! :D LEEMMEEEE LERRRRRVVEE ALLL OF YOUUUUU OKAYYY!!! *BANA GROUP HUG* (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧