Eight.

Lies Over Love

The next morning, Chanyeol smelled eggs and bacon but it was a different smell. Believe it or not, Chanyeol can distinguish Kyungsoo's cooking. He opened his eyes and noticed Kyungsoo hugging him like a koala. He smiled at the sight and he kissed him on the forehead. Kyungsoo involuntarily smiled. Chanyeol stood up trying not to wake up his wife. He went to the kitchen and saw Baekhyun cooking.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked with furrowed eyebrows. It's early in the morning and Baekhyun is giving him a headache.

"Good morning to you too. I'm making breakfast," Baekhyun beamed.

"It's good for two only..."

"Yeah, for me and for you."

"How about Kyungsoo's?"

"He can cook by himself. He loves to cook, right?" Baekhyun said too innocently. Baekhyun finished cooking and prepared the table. He was blocked by Chanyeol.

"Don't get Kyungsoo into our problems. He's got nothing to do with this, Baekhyun," Chanyeol said with a serious tone.

Baekhyun felt scared at Chanyeol's killing stare but he hid it very well. "No, Chanyeol. You're wrong. He's the center of our problem. If you haven't met him, who knows, it will be I who became your wife and our child would have been the legal child."

"You're the one who's wrong, Baek. You are the problem and I don't know what has gotten into you. You've changed."

"No, I didn't, Yeol. I'm just getting back what was rightfully mine," Baekhyun whispered as he kissed Chanyeol on the lips but Chanyeol immediately pushed him.

"What the hell, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol wiped his lips.

"You told me that I have the same rights with Kyungsoo," Baekhyun said.

"As a mother of my child, yes. But Kyungsoo is the only one who can kiss me on the lips because he is my wife and not you," Chanyeol spatted angrily, turned around and walked away. He stopped for a while and turned to Baekhyun and said, "Oh and by the way, you can have the food. Kyungsoo and I will just eat outside." Chanyeol continued walking leaving a furious Baekhyun.

Two can play in that game, Chanyeol. Baekhyun thought.

 

 

Kyungsoo was folding their clothes while Baekhyun was just watching some dramas on tv. They were the only ones at home since Kyungsoo insisted that Chanyeol must go to work. Baekhyun got bored so he decided to have a little talk with Kyungsoo. He got up and approached Kyungsoo.

"Oh, hi, Baek. Do you need something?" Kyungsoo smiled innocently and that made Baekhyun pissed.

I need you to get out of our lives. "No... I just want to have a talk with you. You know, about you and Chanyeol," Baekhyun responded.

"Oh, what do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious. What if... what if Chanyeol has a child with his best friend, with me? What will you do?" Baekhyun smirked inside when he saw Kyungsoo's reaction.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. Tears threatened to flow down. "I-I don't know. Maybe, I'll accept the child and forgive Yeollie and probably..." Kyungsoo couldn't continue his sentence.

Baekhyun laughed. Kyungsoo looked at him, confused. "You're so cute, Kyungsoo. I'm just kidding, you know. Don't be too serious about the question." Kyungsoo just smiled.

"Kyung, I hope we will be closer than before. Let's do things together since we're both you know, pregnant," Baekhyun added.

"Sure, I would love to. By the way, Baek, can I ask you a question?" Baekhyun nodded. "Who's the father of your child?" Kyungsoo asked.

Your husband. "You don't know him. He left us but I'm pretty sure he'll come back," Baekhyun lied. Kyungsoo just nodded.

 

 

On that night, in Kyungsoo's and Chanyeol's bedroom, Kyungsoo was lying on Chanyeol's chest while Chanyeol was scrolling on his phone. "Yeollie, do you know who's the father of Baekhyun's baby?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked. 

Chanyeol stopped scrolling. He was shocked by the sudden question. "I don't, Soo. Baekhyun won't tell me a thing," he lied.

"I see. Baekhyun told me that the father left them. Isn't he a heartless person? I mean, Baekhyun's an amazing friend and he just left him pregnant? Come on, who would do that to such an angelic guy?" Kyungsoo ranted.

Probably, he wasn't that angelic at all. "Maybe because the guy has a family already and he loves his wife more than Baekhyun?" Chanyeol acted innocently.

"Then why did he do it with Baek?"

"Probably he was drunk and Baekhyun was with him..."

Kyungsoo chuckled. "That's cute but this is not a drama, Yeollie. Maybe the guy loved Baekhyun or something but he couldn't express it before."

There was a moment of silence before Chanyeol said, "Maybe he did but he moved on and found a better one and that would be his wife, I guess."

"Hmmm... Probably," Kyungsoo said flatly.

"Hey, Soo?" Kyungsoo hummed in response. "Always remember that I love you so much that I couldn't bear to see you hurt in any aspects."

Kyungsoo giggled cutely. "I love you more than you love me." Kyungsoo pecked Chanyeol's lips and told him that he'll sleep ahead. 

Chanyeol watched his wife sleep while Kyungsoo's hair. 

I'm sorry for lying to you, Soo. I'm scared that you'll leave me for good if you'll know the truth. I just love you so much.

 

 

To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Heol~ Chanyeol's pretty ed up. Hahahaha Baekhyun's starting his evil plan, I guess. Bwahahahaha! Kyungsoo, fighting~ 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^