Nine.

Lies Over Love

When he confirmed that Kyungsoo was sleeping, he silently went out of the room to buy fruits for Kyungsoo... and Baekhyun. He got his keys and wallet and when he passed the living room, he saw Baekhyun lying on the couch, sleeping. He sighed and got a blanket to warm Baekhyun.

"You're lucky since you're my best friend and... my first love. If only... if only, Baek..." Chanyeol sighed once last time before going out of the house. 

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes with tears threatening to fall. His heart clenched like it was about to burst. He, then, remembered that moment.

Flashback...

"What should I do to make you love me back?" a desperate and begging Chanyeol asked Baekhyun on a rainy day.

"Be my best friend."

That's what a cold-hearted Baekhyun said that Chanyeol obliged. All Baekhyun could feel was... 

Regret and hatred.

"If I told you the truth, would our lives be different? Would I be the one instead of Kyungsoo?Would you not fall in love with Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun whispered to himself before going back to sleep. 

Behind the door, Kyungsoo was sitting on the floor, knees against his chest. He knew. He knew that Chanyeol's first love was Baekhyun. He just didn't believe it. But now that he heard it from his husband, himself, he was broken. He stood up, got his phone, and called someone.

With a serious voice, he said, "I'll go over there soon."

And the person on the other line answered, "Finally."

 

 

It was a beautiful Sunday morning when Chanyeol heard loud footsteps. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Kyungsoo running back and forth with clothes on his hands. Chanyeol was confused as to why his wife acted like that. 

"Soo, what are you doing? Why are you packing? Are we going somewhere?" Chanyeol asked as he sat on the bed.

"We're not going somewhere. I am," Kyungsoo said as he placed the last clothes in his bag.

"What do you mean you are going somewhere? Why am I not included?" 

Kyungsoo stood up and sat beside Chanyeol on the bed. "Because you're pretty busy and mom told me to go home because there's this sale on kitchenwares and a cooking competition. I need to defend my title, you know," Kyungsoo said with a big smile.

Chanyeol who didn't like the idea, gave in because he respects Kyungsoo's decisions. "When are you coming back?"

"Three days."

"Three days?! That's like a year for me, Soo. I think I should go with you. I don't care about work because you're my first priority."

Kyungsoo blushed at Chanyeol's words. He didn't know what to say. After a pause, Kyungsoo replied, "I'll miss you, Yeollie but I need to be independent sometimes."

"You're pregnant, Soo. You should take care of our baby."

"I can drive safely, Yeollie. I'll call you anytime, anywhere. I promise," Kyungsoo reassured him.

Chanyeol signed in defeat and Kyungsoo peppered him with kisses. They didn't know that behind the door, Baekhyun heard them with a big smirk on his face.

 

 

To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Omooo~ Kyungsoo heard Chanyeol. Who was Kyungsoo talking to?! And why is Baekhyun smirking?! 

And sooo, the drama continues. Hahahaha finally, ariel happened to me. Hahahaha seriously, finally, it's summer agaiiiin. Summer term is done! ^^ 

This is just a short update to let you know that I love you guys. Lol whut? Hahahahaha

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^