Eighteen.

Lies Over Love

After Kyungsoo left, Yeosoo, Sarang and Chanyeol were still glued to their spots without saying a word. Yeosoo went inside their shared room and started to put all  of his clothes inside a bag.

Chanyeol and Sarang went nearer to Yeosoo. "What are you doing, Yeosoo?" Chanyeol asked. 

"I'm going home with my umma, sir," Yeosoo answered without looking at his father as he was folding his clothes.

"How about your duties?" Sarang asked.

"I'm resigning and besides, I'm your real brother, I don't intend to be my younger sister's secretary." Yeosoo finished packing.

"Yeosoo," Chanyeol's voice was stern. "I'm your father, you should also listen to me."

Yeosoo scoffed. "With all do respect, sir. My mother said that my father is dead 18 years ago so I don't know what you're talking about."

A slap echoed in the room. Chanyeol just slapped Yeosoo, his son. Sarang covered with both of her hands because she was shocked. Yeosoo, too. "Please..." Chanyeol begged with voice full of sadness and regret. "Please, not you too... I'm losing my wife, not also my son... I suffered for 18 years also. It's unfair..." Chanyeol's walls just broke down. He cried for his son for the first time. "18 years of not knowing that I have a son just pains me. 18 years of not having my son play ball with me when he was still a child makes me want to go back in time."

"Then, why did you not look for us?"

"I-I..."

"Why did you go to Canada without knowing how my umma was? Why did you just come back after 18 years?! Why did you leave my umma without listening to his side of the story? Why did you make my umma suffer for 18 years? You're filthy rich, you could have used that to bring me and umma back! Why? Why?!" Yeosoo exclaimed. Questions just came out from Yeosoo's mouth. He felt sorry for his umma, after all.

"Because I was scared! I was scared to tell him that I impregnated my own best friend! I was scared that he'll leave me! I was scared that he won't forgive and love me anymore!" Chanyeol just said it. Chanyeol was just scared because he truly love Kyungsoo and the kids. He wanted a perfect family but he ruined it.

"And that's where you're wrong! Umma... umma has been waiting for you to come back, to look for him. He may not show it but he still truly loves you but you're too blind to see it. He looked after me no matter what. He even told me that he tried to commit suicide when I was still a baby! He was depressed. He has no one to lean on to because his husband was busy flirting with his best friend! I know my umma. He forgives people easily no matter what. I need to go to umma because only I can be the person he can lean on to," Yeosoo said. 

"So, are you saying that I should give up on Kyungsoo?"

"No. I'm saying that he can't forgive you easily because of what you've done."

"What should I do?" Tears falling from his eyes. Tears of regret, longing and sadness.

"That's something you should think about and for you to decide," Yeosoo said and he stepped out of the room. Sarang followed him to the gate.

 

 

"Wait," Sarang said while stopping Yeosoo. "O-oppa, stay here, please. Can't you forgive appa?"

Yeosoo gave a sweet smile to Sarang and patted her head. "Sarang, I can forgive him but it is not me who we're talking about. It's umma."

"Then, can you please help me - us? Help us make umma forgive appa. We may not be able to turn back the time but we can still make new memories as a family," Sarang said with a smile.

"Do you still want us to be part of your family? How about Baekhyun-shi?"

"Of course, I do. You're my real family and it is our job to help umma and appa. Baekhyun umma? I'll let appa make some actions. Let's just not tell appa about this plan of ours, okay?" 

Yeosoo stared at Sarang for a while to see if she was just kidding or not. But she wasn't. He sighed in defeat. "Fine, I won't leave. I don't want to make my younger sister cry."

Yeosoo and Sarang went back inside the mansion. Chanyeol just sighed in relief that Yeosoo came back but he still hopes that Kyungsoo will come back to him. Chanyeol approached his son in his room once again. Yeosoo noticed his father approaching.

"I did not do this for you, sir. Since umma told me to stay here, I will but that doesn't mean that you can act too fatherly to me," Yeosoo said.

"I know, I know.  But I want to be a father to you, Yeosoo. You grew up without me."

Yeosoo scoffed. "That's because you didn't believe umma who was ready to sacrifice everything for you," Yeosoo placed a picture frame on his bedside table. A picture of him and Kyungsoo. "You were too stupid and blind to see it. I'm contented with umma as my only family. I don't need a father who cheated and left me and my umma."

Chanyeol got hurt by everything his son has said to him. "I'm sorry, son. I know that I couldn't turn back the time but now that I've met you, at least give me a chance to be a father to you."

Yeosoo sighed. "Fine but not in front of sir Baekhyun. I really don't like complicated things. Don't tell Mr. Baekhyun about me also."

Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "Thank you, son!" He was about to hug Yeosoo when he stepped back. "Not now, sir."

"Call me appa."

"Don't wanna," Yeosoo replied quickly.

Chanyeol smiled as he can see Kyungsoo in their children.

 

 

To be continued... 


A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

I'm sorry but I had just to delete and edit this chapter. Hahahaha 

I'm really really really sorry. :(

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^