Four.

Lies Over Love

When Chanyeol woke up, he had a very bad headache and when he looked at his side, he smiled. 

 
"Ya, Kyungsoo. Wake up now. It's morning, you know." 
 
"I'm not Kyungsoo. I'm Baekhyun," Baekhyun said while sitting up. 
 
Chanyeol's eyes widened. Did they just have... "What the actual ? Baekhyun did we do it?!"
 
"No, we didn't. We're best friends since childhood and we're used to sleeping together , right? So, I'll make breakfast for the two of us." Baekhyun stood up and immediately fell down. "Ow... My lower back is hurting. What the hell happened last night?" 
 
"Oh, . Baek, I guess we did it. There's... there's blood on the bed. . Kyungsoo will leave me if he'll know, right?!" Chanyeol panicked.
 
"Hey, calm down. He'll never know it. I swear. Besides, it was just an accident. The alcohol ruled over us. We didn't even remember a single thing. Let's not talk about it, okay?" 
 
Chanyeol nodded and changed his clothes. He immediately went home. When he arrived home, he smelled something delicious and when he went to the kitchen he saw Kyungsoo cooking. His eyes widened. Kyungsoo immediately kissed him. 
 
"Morning. Where were you?" Kyungsoo said with a smile. 
 
"I-I was at Baekhyun's. We drank and I guess I slept there."
 
"Okay... Hey, Yeol. I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't did that to you. I mean, it was a little harsh and I got really guilty and-"
 
Kyungsoo was interrupted when Chanyeol kissed him and saying 'I'm sorry' every after kiss. Both of them didn't go to work that day. They just cuddled, watched movies and stole kisses from each other. On that night, Chanyeol was taking a bath while Kyungsoo was watching television. The doorbell rang and it was Baekhyun. 
 
"Hi, Kyungsoo. Please give this to Chanyeol. He left it at my house," Baekhyun said without any eye contact. He handed Chanyeol's wallet to Kyungsoo. 
 
"Okay. Thanks. Wait. Wow, Baek. Who gave you a lot of hickeys?" Kyungsoo asked teasingly. 
 
Baekhyun covered them, blushing. "They-they're not hickeys. I-I should be going now."
 
Kyungsoo noticed that Baekhyun was limping but he was happy that Baekhyun just got laid. But he was oblivious that it was his husband who gave that to Baekhyun. When Kyungsoo opened Chanyeol's wallet, he didn't see a in it. Because usually, Chanyeol puts a there so that he'll have a round with Kyungsoo wherever they go. Kyungsoo didn't question it and just placed the wallet on their bed side table. 
 
During dinner, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were both eating silently. After many self-fights, Chanyeol decided that he'll tell Kyungsoo about last night. 
 
"I have something to tell you," they said simultaneously. They both laughed. 
 
"Okay, you first," Chanyeol said. 
 
"Yeollie, I'm... I'm pregnant!" Kyungsoo announced excitedly. 
 
Chanyeol couldn't process what Kyungsoo just said. Kyungsoo's pregnant and he was going to be a father. Chanyeol smiled and hugged Kyungsoo.
 
"Thank you, Soo. Thank you very much. I love you with all my heart."
 
"I know and I love you too. So, what do you want to tell me?"
 
Chanyeol paused. He couldn't just say it now that he knows that Kyungsoo's expecting. "Nothing. It wasn't that important," he lied. 
 
 
 
To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Oookaaay. I accidentally posted this in the previous chapter and I didn't even notice. Hahahaha 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^