Two.

Lies Over Love

When Chanyeol woke up, Kyungsoo wasn't on his side but he saw a note on the bed side table. 

Yeollie~

I'll be going to work early because some people are making reservations. Don't forget to eat breakfast and don't visit me. I don't want to be a burden. I love you so so so much. 

PS. I'm sad that I'm not going to have your morning kiss today but we can make it up later. ;) 

Kyungsoo ♥


Chanyeol laughed at Kyungsoo's message. Even though it was just a note, it made his day. He took a bath, changed his clothes and ate breakfast. When he decided to visit Kyungsoo first, he noticed that the cafe was still closed. He asked some people if Kyungsoo arrived but they said he didn't arrive yet. He called Kyungsoo but he didn't answer. He called Kyungsoo's workers and they said that Kyungsoo called them and they said that the cafe was closed for a day. He was worried but he trusted Kyungsoo.


Kyungsoo didn't lie when he said that he'll go to work early but while he was walking, he felt dizzy and fainted. When he woke up, he was on a bed and an IV on his side. A nurse came to his room and explained to him about what happened to him. Then, a doctor came with a big smile on his face.

"Congratulations!" the doctor said.

"Excuse me?" Kyungsoo asked.

"You're pregnant! Three weeks pregnant."

Kyungsoo couldn't process the announcement. He was pregnant and he wasn't expecting that. He smiled and cried at the same time. Those tears were tears of joy. He and Chanyeol will be having a child soon and he couldn't wait to tell Chanyeol about it. 

"Are you really sure, doctor?"

"Yes, I am sure. So, once again, congratulations!"

"Thank you, doc. By the way, when can I go home?"

"Around ten in the evening. We will be having your results on that time. Is it okay?" 

"Yes, it is."

Kyungsoo went back to sleep and wished that he could go back home quickly. He was excited to tell Chanyeol. 


It was eleven in the evening when Kyungsoo arrived at home. He silently opened the door and when he went to his bedroom, he saw Chanyeol sitting on the bed glaring at him and a bottle of liquor on his hand. Kyungsoo gulped because he was nervous and at the same time, scared. 

"Where were you?" Chanyeol's voice was cold as ice. 

"Uhm... I-I was at the-"

"Where? Your cafe? You weren't there for the whole day. So stop lying and tell me where on earth were you?!" Chanyeol just snapped. 

Kyungsoo flinched. "I-I was in the... You know-"

He got interrupted again. "Where?!" Chanyeol gripped Kyungsoo's shoulders tightly that made Kyungsoo tear up. "Where were you?! Were you with your new lover?!"

"What?! I don't have a new lover, Chanyeol!"

"Shut up! And tell me where you were!" Chanyeol pushed Kyungsoo hard on the bed. 

"Ow... You're drunk, Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo shouted with tears in his eyes.

"No, I'm not!" Chanyeol exclaimed and slapped Kyungsoo hard.

"Did you just hit me?! How could you?! Fine! I will leave until you fix your attitude towards me! You don't trust me! Reflect on your actions when you're sober enough!" Kyungsoo pushed Chanyeol with all his strength.

Kyungsoo got his car keys and left home, crying. Chanyeol, who couldn't believe what he just done, just cried and drank more. 

 

To be continued...


A U T H O R ' S  N O T E 

Oooh~ So Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are fighting~ :O Kyungsoo is pregnant, too. Wow. That's a shock. Hahahaha jk.

What will happen to the both of them now? 

Please commentsubscribe and upvote! ^^