Eleven.

Lies Over Love

"Competition? The competition will be happening next month."

. Chanyeol hung up and immediately changed his clothes so he can to find Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol was about to go outside of the house when he heard a voice from his back. "Where are you going, Park Chanyeol?"

"It's none of your business, Baek," Chanyeol said coldly.

After hearing that, Baekhyun scoffed. "Really? Chanyeol, no matter what you say, I'm still your best friend. Have a seat and I'll listen to you," Baekhyun suggested.

Chanyeol turned around to face Baekhyun. "I'm sorry but I have no time for you. I need to find Kyungsoo. I'm more worried about him than you."

Baekhyun let out a bitter laugh as he sat on the couch. "Worried? Are you sure that you're worried about him? Or are you scared that maybe he's cheating on you?"

Chanyeol's eyes widened when he heard the word cheating. He couldn't speak. "Oh? Did I hit the bull's eye? You're pathetic, Chanyeol."

After a moment of silence, Baekhyun heard a slam on the door and he flinched. Chanyeol just punched the door, not minding the pain. "Pathetic, you say? Baekhyun, I'm not like you," Chanyeol spatted.

Baekhyun smirked that made Chanyeol's blood boil. "You are like me, Chanyeol. A cheater. I wonder why you're so worried whether Kyungsoo cheated on you or not when you, yourself, cheated on him. Aren't you too selfish?"

"Shut up, Byun Baekhyun! You don't know anything. What do you want from me, huh?! Money?! My company?!" Chanyeol raised his voice.

Baekhyun stood up and quickly walked in front of Chanyeol and slapped him. "What the hell, Chanyeol. Money? Your company? Don't make me laugh. I can buy them from you! You're asking me what I want? I'll give you an answer. It's you! You're all I want yet I can't have you! Why? Why is life so unfair?" Baekhyun cried.

Chanyeol's eyes softened. He pitied Baekhyun, his best friend. He watched Baekhyun as he was on his knees, crying. "Baek..."

"Shut up! You're so unfair... Why can't it be me? Kyungsoo... Why must it be him?" Baekhyun sobbed.

"Because...  he was there when I needed someone. Remember when I confessed to you? You told me to be your best friend and I did. But never a single day did you ever show that you also love me not until now. Why now when I have Kyungsoo? Why now when I've moved on?" Chanyeol said cold heartedly. He turned away, back facing Baekhyun and opened the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to find Kyungsoo and tell him everything."

With that, Chanyeol left Baekhyun crying on the floor.

 

After minutes of crying, Baekhyun lay down on the couch to sleep but he heard the door open. He thought that it was Chanyeol but it was another man. He wore a mask to cover his face. He saw Baekhyun and immediately got his knife. Baekhyun panicked and he felt pain on his sides and he fainted.

After an hour of looking for Kyungsoo, Chanyeol gave up and went home. He noticed that the door was open. He thought that maybe Baekhyun got sick of him being mean and went away but he was wrong. Drops of blood were seen and when he ran to the living room, there, he saw Baekhyun lying on the cold hard floor, bleeding. Baekhyun was unconscious and Chanyeol carried him bridal style to his car and quickly went to the hospital.

Baekhyun was asleep and his condition was stable and Chanyeol felt relieved. He held Baekhyun's hand and said with a serious voice,

"I'll protect you from now on."

 

 

To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Told you, it's going to get complicated~ hahahaha Chanyeol protecting Baekhyun? Omooo~ How about Soo, Yeollie? 

Will Kyungsoo's fear going to be a reality? Let's hope not.

Baekhyun, you're getting Chanyeol now. Are you happy now? :( 

PS. According to the poll, majority goes to not adding Jongin in the story. And so to be fair, I will not. Hihihihi~

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^