Twenty Five.

Lies Over Love

It has been a month already when Baekhyun got kicked out by the Park family. Chanyeol and his twins were working at their company. Yeosoo and Sarang helped their father with his paper works since Chanyeol realized that his children were better than him. He was proud of them. It was eight in the evening but they were still in the company finishing and finalizing some plans for the meeting. Chanyeol went out to take some coffee but when he went back to his office, he saw his two children sleeping while sitting down. Probably, they got tired. Chanyeol smiled at the scene and he thought that there was something missing rather, someone missing - Kyungsoo, his ex-wife and the mother of their children.

“Sarang… Yeosoo…” Chanyeol woke them up. Both Yeosoo and Sarang woke up but they were still sleepy.

“Are we going home now, appa?” Sarang asked while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

“Yes. But before that, do you think your mother will marry me again?” Chanyeol asked.

Yeosoo couldn’t help but laugh and that made Chanyeol pout. “Appa, why are you asking us that? It will be all in your effort and determination. We’ll support you from behind,” Yeosoo reassured.

Chanyeol smiled and nodded. “Okay, thanks.”

 

Kyungsoo was happily entertaining the costumers’ orders. He was inside the workers’ room drinking water when he heard the bell from the door that is signaling a new costumer has arrived. He quickly stood up and prepared himself to face the costumer but when he saw the costumer, his smile faded.ted

It was Chanyeol.

He pretended that he doesn’t know Chanyeol and smiled again. “Good morning, sir. What do you want to order?”

Chanyeol grinned. “You.” Kyungsoo blushed.

“I’m sorry, sir but please refrain from doing that,” Kyungsoo said.

“Why? Are you ?” Chanyeol teased.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. “No!” he shouted gaining the all of the costumers’ attention. Kyungsoo cleared his throat. “If you don’t want to order, please leave or else I’ll call the guards to you out of this café,” he said.

Chanyeol chuckled. “I’ll order three caramel macchiato on the go.”

Kyungsoo pressed some buttons and said, “That would be-“

Chanyeol interrupted. “Do you accept credit cards?”

“Yes, we do, sir.”

Chanyeol handed the credit card which Kyungsoo received and when the latter saw the card, it is his name written on it. Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol with a confused look.

“It’s yours now,” Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo frowned. “If this is about the divorce, I will not take any of your money. I don’t need it.”

“I know but this is your savings in my bank.”

“Just give it to my twins,” Kyungsoo said and gave Chanyeol his orders.

Kyungsoo sighed when he saw Chanyeol giving his orders to his bodyguard. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened when Chanyeol kneeled down in front of him with many people looking at them. Kyungsoo immediately went outside the counter and made Chanyeol stand up but the latter didn’t budge.

“W-what are-“

“Please!” Chanyeol interrupted.

“What?”

“Please go out with me, Do Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol confessed.

Kyungsoo and everyone in the café gasped. Everyone was cheering for Chanyeol and words like Go out with him already! and Don’t let that man let go! were heard. Kyungsoo shook his head and tears were falling. Chanyeol looked at up at him.

“Soo, what’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked without standing up.

“Why are you doing this to me? I hate you…” Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol smiled. “As much as I want to stand up to hug you right now, I can’t since you haven’t given me your answer yet.”

“You can stand up now since my answer is yes,” Kyungsoo said and smiled.

Everyone cheered and Chanyeol quickly stood up and hugged Kyungsoo and spun him. Chanyeol was whispering a lot of Thank You to him so he punched Chanyeol’s chest lightly.

Kyungsoo giggled. “Stupid. We’re still dating, not exchanging vows.”

Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo and smirked. “Well, we’re going to end up with a wedding anyways.”

“I’m not so sure about that,” Kyungsoo teased.

Chanyeol pouted. “What do you mean you’re not sure?”

Kyungsoo just laughed at him. Lay witnessed it and he smiled. Finally, Kyungsoo was back to where he belongs – in Chanyeol’s arms.

 

 

 

To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

I'm sorry if I couldn't update every week. I'm so busy with my studies and everytime I'm free, I'm too tired to write so usually, I sleep it off. I'm really really really sorry. Next week is our midterm week so after that, I'll be free even if it's just for a while. TT_______TT

 

But I'm back with a new chapter and I hope that you'll enjoy this chapter. :) 

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^