One.

Lies Over Love
As Chanyeol woke up from his sleep, he did his daily routine and that was to stare at Kyungsoo until he wakes up which he do everyday without getting sick of it. He did it for almost two years now. Just a few minutes later, Kyungsoo woke up with a smile and gently cupped Chanyeol's face and gave him a gentle good morning kiss. 
 
"Good morning, Yeollie," Kyungsoo said after yawning. He, then, stood up, went to the kitchen and made breakfast. As he was frying up the pancakes, he felt arms wrapping his waist and a head on his shoulder. 
 
"Did you enjoy what we did last night?" Chanyeol asked teasingly.
 
Kyungsoo blushed furiously. "O-of course, I did. W-we've been doing it l-like a m-month, you know..." He's just making it worse, he thought.
 
"So cute. My baby is just so cute," Chanyeol cooed. 
 
"Shut up."
 
"Anyways, why do you always go to the kitchen without me greeting you a good morning, hm?" Chanyeol asked softly. 
 
"That is because you'll be late for work if I'll wait for your good morning greeting. Time is gold, for your information," Kyungsoo said while flipping the pancakes and turning off the stove. "So what? I am the CEO of the company. I can be late. I can go to work whenever I want," Chanyeol reasoned out. Kyungsoo pried Chanyeol's arms and turned to him with an angry look. 
 
"Say that again and I will be out of this house. You're being arrogant again. You know that I hate that side of yours. Do you know that your workers always wake up early just not to be late and get scolded by you? They are working very hard to impress you and so that they could keep their jobs. And here you are, saying those things just because you're the CEO of the company. I didn't marry you just to make a spoiled brat out of you. I married you because I thought that you were different and then, you-" Kyungsoo's speech got interrupted because a pair of lips was on his. He pushed Chanyeol away gently. His face getting flushed and couldn't breathe properly.
 
Chanyeol chuckled. "I'm sorry for being a spoiled and arrogant brat, Soo. I just want to have time with you. Don't you want that?"
 
"I do but work is important too. And besides, my cafe is just three blocks away from your company. I can just visit you whenever I miss you which is all the time."
 
Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's waist and pulled him towards him until they were just an inch apart. "Are you seducing me right now, Park Kyungsoo?"
 
Kyungsoo closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "Stop being like this, Yeollie. I need to go to work and you should too. Go eat breakfast and take a shower now."
 
Chanyeol sighed in defeat. "Fine, but first, I need to recharge." He pulled Kyungsoo again and peppered him with kisses which Kyungsoo likes. "I'm done recharging so, I'll do what you just told me to do." Kyungsoo just smiled. 
 
 
Chanyeol dropped Kyungsoo off his cafe and drove to his work. When he entered the building, he was greeted by all the workers, as usual. It felt great but Kyungsoo's greetings were still the greatest. He slightly laughed when he remembered Kyungsoo nagging him a while ago which he finds so cute. 
 
"Laughing without any reason? I'm pretty sure the CEO of this company is crazy," a familiar voice said behind him. 
 
Chanyeol turned around and found a petite man, same height as Kyungsoo. "Baekhyun, what on earth are you doing here?"
 
Byun Baekhyun was an actor and Chanyeol's best friend. He was always there for him. Everyone thought that they were dating but no, it was just friendship. "Can't I visit my best friend now?"
 
"Of course, you can. I'm really sorry but I need to finish these reports before I go home so I couldn't entertain you today. Let's meet up a day after tomorrow. Is that okay?" Chanyeol offered. 
 
Baekhyun didn't speak for a while. "Hmmm... Okay, if you say so. Same bar?"
 
"Same bar."
 
 
Just right after he finished his reports, he let out a sigh and looked at his watch. It was 10:30pm and that was very late for him. He hurriedly got his keys and phone and drove to his house. He called and called Kyungsoo but the latter didn't answer at all. Chanyeol thought that maybe he was already sleeping. When he arrived home, he could hear the sound of the television by the door and he slowly took a peek on the living room. There, he saw Kyungsoo sleeping on the couch. He smiled at the sight. He placed a gentle kiss on Kyungsoo's lips not wanting to wake his lover up but unfortunately, it did. 
 
"Oh, Yeollie, you're back. Did you eat dinner yet?" Kyungsoo asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes. 
 
"No, I haven't eaten dinner yet. I was so focused on finishing my reports that I didn't notice the time," Chanyeol said while taking off his coat and sat beside Kyungsoo. 
 
"You should eat something. What do you want to eat?"
 
"Anything. I could eat you, if you want."
 
"I don't want to be eaten by anyone."
 
As Kyungsoo stood up, he felt a little dizzy. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo just nodded and heated the food that was on the table. Kyungsoo really felt sick and he doesn't know why. 
 
"Soo, are you really okay?" Chanyeol said as he laid down with Kyungsoo. 
 
"I don't know. I'm feeling sick for a few days already."
 
"You should go to the hospital and have a check up. Do that tomorrow, okay?" Kyungsoo just hummed in response. 
 
And so, both of them went to their dream land. 
 
To be continued...

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E 

Sooooo~ How was the first chapter? :) Why was Kyungsoo not feeling well? What on earth is the meaning of this?! Hahaha

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^