18 Years

Lies Over Love

Year One

Kyungsoo was nursing his baby when Lay called him. 

"Hello?"

"Kyungsoo-ah! Where are you? How are the babies?"

"Baekhyun... He stole Sarang..."

"What did you say?!"

"He stole Sarang," he repeated but he didn't cry. There were no tears inside his body anymore. He cried it all out.

"That ! Anyways, I heard Chanyeol went to Canada together with Baekhyun and the baby."

"And so?"

"The baby is... yours?"

"What of it then?"

"Why are you answering me like this? Where's the Kyungsoo I know?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Let me help you."

Kyungsoo hung up. That's what he hated the most. Help. He doesn't need help from anyone. For him, he's already dead who is helping an alive baby boy. 

 

Year Two (in Canada)

"What are you doing, Channie?" Baekhyun asked as he sat beside Chanyeol in the bed. 

Chanyeol was chatting with an investigator in South Korea to find Kyungsoo but he can't tell that to Baekhyun. "Nothing," he lied.

"You seemed so busy chatting with someone else ever since we arrived here in Canada. Are you cheating on me?"

Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun. Are you seriously asking me that question? "How's Sarang?"

"She's sleeping," Baekhyun replied. 

Chanyeol mumbled good and he closed his laptop and brought it to Sarang's room. Chanyeol and Baekhyun never slept together. Chanyeol always sleeps in Sarang's room. He felt more comfortable in Sarang's room rather than in their own room.

 

Year Three

Kyungsoo changed back to what he was before. The smiling and caring Kyungsoo. He looked at Yeosoo walking on his own. He was proud of himself. Kyungsoo decided to let Yeosoo see his (supposed to be) home.

"Yeosoo-ah, this was supposed to be our home but your father kicked me out because of his best friend. I don't know if I should be angry but I love him, Yeosoo-ah..."

 

Year Four (in Canada) 

"Is he still looking for Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun called someone in South Korea. It was the investigator whom Chanyeol contacted four years ago. Chanyeol was still sleeping in Sarang's room.

"Yes, sir."

"I'll still give you one million won every year if you shut your mouth."

"Of course, I will."

Baekhyun found out that Chanyeol was looking for Kyungsoo in Korea when Chanyeol left his laptop at their room four years ago and he should interfere.

 

Year Five 

"Umma, why we always pass by very big house?" Yeosoo in a school uniform asked. 

"I'm waiting for someone."

"Who?"

Kyungsoo just smiled. 

 

Year Six (in Canada) 

"Look, appa! I got 5 stars in math!" Sarang said while making Chanyeol look at her test paper. 

Chanyeol smiled. "Very good, princess. You're so smart like me!" 

Sarang smiled and ran towards Baekhyun in the kitchen. "Umma, look! I got 5 stars in math?"

Baekhyun looked at her, pissed. "Get out of my sight."

Sarang ran to her room and cried.

 
Year Seven
 
Kyungsoo was in front of one of the tallest building in South Korea that is owned by the Park family. He let out a heavy sigh and led Yeosoo inside. He spotted Sulli, the secretary of Chanyeol. 
 
"Mr. Kyungsoo, how may I help you?"
 
Kyungsoo shook his head. "I just wanted to know when will Chanyeol come back?"
 
"Isn't he texting you?"
 
"No. I lost my phone and I forgot his number," he lied.
 
"Do you want his phone number?"
 
"No."
 
"Boss didn't inform me." Sulli noticed the boy who's holding his umma's hand tightly while eating a lollipop. "Is he your son with the boss?"
 
"Yes. His name is Yeosoo."
 
"What a nice name. A combination of your name and the boss. Very creative."
 
"Thanks. We should be going now. Bye."
 
"Please visit again soon."
 
 
Year Eight (in Canada)
 
"Appa, I want to have a younger sister or brother," innocent Sarang said in the dining table.
 
Chanyeol almost choked at the sudden statement. He said, "Princess, we can't really do that now..."
 
"Why, appa?"
 
"Because you could only have one if the mother and the father have a very big love."
 
"Do you not love, umma then?"
 
Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with disgust. "Let's just continue eating."
 
 
Year Nine 
 
Kyungsoo got a job in a three- star restaurant. 
 
 
Year Ten (in Canada)
 
Baekhyun still giving the investigator money.
 
 
Year Eleven
 
Kyungsoo stopped visiting the mansion and the company.
 
 
Year Twelve (in Canada)
 
Chanyeol gave up on searching for Kyungsoo.
 
 
Year Thirteen
 
"Umma! I was asked what my dream is."
 
"Really? Then, what did you answer?"
 
"To become the CEO of Park Industry!"
 
Kyungsoo held back his tears because no matter what he does, he couldn't forget Chanyeol because of Yeosoo.
 
 
Year Fourteen (in Canada)
 
"I want to return back to Korea," Chanyeol said to Baekhyun who was cleaning their shared room.
 
"Why?"
 
"Just because."
 
"Let Sarang decide about it."
 
 
Chanyeol asked Sarang during dinner, "Princess, do you want to go home in Korea?"
 
"Sure, when I'm 18 years old."
 
"But that's 4 years long..."
 
"Do you want it next year, appa?"
 
"No... If my princess wants to go back when she turns 18, then I'm fine with it," he lied.
 
 
Year Fifteen 
 
"Where's appa, umma?" Yeosoo asked while they were eating dinner.
 
"He's dead," he lied.
 
"Oh, okay," Yeosoo replied. He knew that Kyungsoo lied to him.
 
 
Year Sixteen (in Canada)
 
"Park Chanyeol! Why are you drunk again?!" a furious Baekhyun said.
 
"Becosh I missh my wife~" Chanyeol slurred. 
 
"Just divorce him already."
 
"I can't. I shtill live him."
 
"But I love you..."
 
"I don't care."
 
 
Year Seventeen
 
"Umma, I'll stop studying because I'm qualified to be the secretary and bodyguard of a rich lady."
 
"Congratulations, son! I'm so proud of you. When are you going to start working?"
 
"Next year because she'll be coming back next year."
 
"Do your best then." Kyungsoo kissed Yeosoo's forehead.
 
 
 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS NOT THE CHAPTER YOU'RE EXPECTING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, PLEASE DO COMMENT AND I'LL TRY TO SWALLOW ALL THE HARSH WORDS AND TRY TO MAKE A NEW. 

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? PLEASE COMMENT. TENKS. 

BEBS, I LOVE YOU ALL! MWAAA MWAAA

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^