Ten.

Lies Over Love

Kyungsoo arrived on a big mansion. It was twice as big as his house in Seoul. He rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. After a minute or so, the door opened and it revealed a very tall man, who has the same height with Chanyeol. The guy smiled and that made Kyungsoo smile also. 

"Kyungsoo! Good thing you're back! I've missed you," the tall man exclaimed while embracing him while lifting him up.

"Yah! I miss you too but... be careful with my babies," Kyungsoo said while struggling to free himself from the tall man's embrace.

"Babies? You'll have twins? Triplets? Or... don't tell me, quadruplets?!"

"Just twins, you pabo. A boy and a girl. Now, may I come in?"

"Oh, sure sure. I'll bring your bags to your room."

Kyungsoo smiled a genuine smile before saying, "Thank you, Yi-"

"Kris. Call me Kris from now on," Kris said while bringing Kyungsoo's bag to his room.

When they were at Kyungsoo's room, they were sitting across each other in the mini living room. "Where's your wife? Where's Lay?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I think he's with Luhan and Sehun. You know, buying baby things for the HunHan's babies. They're having triplets, you know. They must have really worked hard," Kris joked that made Kyungsoo laughed his out. 

"You think? Yah, when are you going to really take care of my cousin? He's such an angel and he just fell in the hands of a demon," Kyungsoo joked.

Kris laughed before typing something on his phone. "Here," he showed Kyungsoo a map with three dots on the same place, "those three dots are Lay's, Sehun's and Luhan's phone. I can track them wherever they go."

Kyungsoo widened his eyes. He now knows why Lay chose Kris. Even though Kris is being an every once in a while, Kyungsoo knows that he really takes a good care of Lay. Unfortunately, the couple couldn't have kids but they were considering to have an adoption instead.

"So, what happened between you and Chanyeol that you came straight here? We know you, Kyungsoo. If the problem is really really really bad, you come here instead of your parents' house. Now, tell me," Kris said seriously.

Kyungsoo couldn't speak for a minute. He sighed. "It's really not that bad. I just heard Chanyeol told Baekhyun that he was his first love but I know that Baekhyun was asleep..."

"So, what is your problem?"

"I'm scared, Kris. I'm scared that Chanyeol might love Baekhyun again."

"Do you trust Chanyeol? A hundred percent trust?"

Kyungsoo just nodded. "Then, why are you worrying about nothing? Chanyeol will never do that to you. He loves you like crazy. I know that. I see how he looks at you. He looks at you like you're the only person in the world. And it's probably hormones that's making you feel like that," Kris reassured.

"Maybe you're right. I might be overthinking. I'll probably go home on the third day. That was what I told Chanyeol and I want to relax while I'm still here," Kyungsoo said shyly.

"Okay. I'll contact Lay now so that you guys can have a time to catch up with each other. I think he's having a little more fun that usual."

Kyungsoo just nodded.

 

 

The number you have dialed is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

"Why is he not answering?" Chanyeol asked himself. After a hundreds of times calling Kyungsoo, he decided to call Kyungsoo's mother.

"Hello?"

"Hello, mom. Did Kyungsoo arrive there safely?"

The line went silent for a moment. "What are you talking about? Kyungsoo didn't inform me that he's coming home."

"But he said that he'll participate in the cooking competition that is happening there..." Chanyeol's voice was uneasy.

"Competition? The competition will be happening next month."

. Chanyeol hung up and immediately changed his clothes so he can to find Kyungsoo.

 

 

To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Ooops~ A worried Yeollie~ and there will be a plot twist in the next chapteeer~ OMG. I'm so exciteeed hahahahahaha 

Oooh~ did you guys expect that? Coz I didn't. Hahahaha also, I'm a hardcore KRAY shipper. Hahaha

Up next: ChanBaek fighting O______O

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^