Twenty Four.

Lies Over Love

Chanyeol was confident that he could get Kyungsoo back now and he's going to kick Baekhyun out of his house for good. He went home with a smile plastered on his face. He learned that Baekhyun was hanging out with his friends again and that his twins were in Sarang's room, making reports for next month's presentations. He knocked on the door and he heard Sarang say, come in

"Appa, why are you grinning at yourself?" Sarang asked.

Chanyeol sat beside Yeosoo on the bed. "Because..."

"Because?" Yeosoo raised a brow.

"Because I could kick Baekhyun out now."

The twins smiled at their father's announcement. They should feel bad but Baekhyun deserves to be kicked out not only at their home but also at their lives. It was because of Baekhyun why they weren't complete.

"You're amazing, appa!" Sarang exclaimed.

"I know. I'm your father, after all," Chanyeol said confidently.

"How about umma, appa?" Yeosoo couldn't help but ask. He was worried about his mother.

Chanyeol ruffled Yeosoo's hair. "Don't worry, son. I'm going to get him back. I'll make my beloved family complete again." Chanyeol gave them a reassuring smile. Yeosoo nodded.

 

"Kyungsoo?" Lay said when he entered Kyungsoo's room. Kyungsoo locked himself up when he arrived home after the dinner with Chanyeol. He was crying himself to sleep. He ate only a spoonful of his every meal. He takes a bath but he never go out. He stopped working also.

"Kyungsoo," Lay repeated. "I don't want to see you like this. Please, come back to us."

Kyungsoo was just silent.

"Soo," Lay Kyungsoo's hair. "Forget about him if you want to."

Kyungsoo shook his head. "No, I don't want to," Kyungsoo mumbled.

"But you're hurting because of him," Lay reasoned out.

"No, Lay. I'm hurting because of myself. I'm mad at myself."

"Soo, please stop saying that."

"Lay, I still love him. I couldn't forget him," Kyungsoo began to sob.

"If you don't want to forget him, then, don't. I won't stop you but please go back to your usual self. Just do your daily routine."

Kyungsoo nodded slowly. "I'll try. I'm sorry for making you worry all this time," Kyungsoo said while hugging Lay.

 

The next morning, Baekhyun was making breakfast for his family. Chanyeol saw Baekhyun cooking and Chanyeol frowned. The kitchen was Kyungsoo's paradise and Baekhyun shouldn't be there.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked making Baekhyun jumped a little.

Baekhyun turned off the stove, turned around and smiled. "I'm making breakfast for all of us."

"I don't remember hiring a cook," Chanyeol spatted.

"Excuse me?"

"Baekhyun, you're my best friend but I need you to please get out of my house."

"What the hell are you saying, Yeol?"

"I'm saying that you should stop lying to all of us. I know the truth now, Baek. I know that your baby's dead and that you stole Kyungsoo's baby. How could you?"

"That's because he didn't deserve you. It was all for you! He cheated on you, Yeol!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Then, what are we doing? Isn't this cheating also? I impregnated you and that's cheating when I have a wife already. Aren't we worse than Kyungsoo?"

"But I love you, Yeol!"

"But I don't love you. I only see you as my best friend. Why can't you understand that?"

"Because I refuse to understand everything."

"I once loved you, Baek and you know that. But what did you do? You told me to become your best friend and that's what I did, right?"

Baekhyun's tears were falling from his eyes hard. "And I'm regretting it."

"You're too late now," Chanyeol said. He felt sorry for the crying Baekhyun. "I'm going to give you thirty minutes to pack everything up." Chanyeol turned around and went back to his room.

Baekhyun wiped his tears and went back to his room. He packed his clothes up and went downstairs. He then saw Chanyeol ruffling Yeosoo's hair and they were sitting on the couch with Sarang singing. They look like a family... Family? What is family for Byun Baekhyun?

"I'm going now," Baekhyun said.

"I'll go out with you," Yeosoo said.

"No, thank you. You're Kyungsoo's son, aren't you?" Baekhyun asked.

Yeosoo looked down and then, he felt an arm on his shoulder. It was Chanyeol when he looked up again. "Yes, and he is my son too," Chanyeol said proudly.

Baekhyun scoffed. "Why am I not surprised? I'll be back for all of you. I'll make you all suffer, I promise," Baekhyun said with full of revenge on his eyes.

"You can't scare us," Sarang stepped up.

Baekhyun smirked. "Oh really? Let's see about that." Baekhyun walked out from the house.

 

 

To be continued... 


A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Baekhyun's out of the house now and is plotting something~ Heoool~

I'm sorry but I had to make this short because of the so called writer's block. Hahaha but seriously, I'm too busy to be in the mood for writing. TT_____TT 

I swear that I'll make it up to you, bebs. <333

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^