Nineteen.

Lies Over Love

A knock was heard at the front door of the Wu family early in the morning. The one who opened the door was Lay.

"Kyungsoo? Oh dear, what happened to you? Come inside," Lay said as he got Kyungsoo's bag. 

Kyungsoo hugged Lay tightly. "Lay..." he sobbed. "I still love him, Lay. I think I'm going crazy."

Lay didn't know what to say so he just his hand over Kyungsoo's head until Kyungsoo calms down. When he did, Lay let Kyungsoo sat on the sofa and got him an orange juice. Lay sat across Kyungsoo and started a conversation.

"So, where's Yeosoo?"

"I left him in Chanyeol's house."

"What? Why?"

"Yeosoo deserves the best and Chanyeol can give him everything," Kyungsoo said and drinks the juice.

"And you're okay with that?"

"Actually, no. But, I'm their mother. I should think about them first."

"What about you?"

"I-I can manage..." Kyungsoo gave a forced smile.

 

Baekhyun arrived home later that evening after shopping. He was about to go to his room when he heard laughters in the kitchen. He went there and saw Chanyeol, Sarang and a guy he had never met before baking a cake. Flour was all over their faces. He smiled at the scene. He was curious about the guy since he was lowering his head, concentrating on the icing. He approached them.

"Hey, Yeollie and Sarang, I'm home," Baekhyun said.

Sarang hugged Baekhyun and said welcome home and Chanyeol just nodded. Baekhyun smiled and when the guy looked at Baekhyun, Baekhyun's smile faded and all of his colors were drained. He was pale and sweaty. He dropped his shopping bags due to shock.

"K-kyungsoo?" Baekhyun stuttered.

Yeosoo shook his head and bowed to him. "Hello, sir. I'm Yeosoo, Sarang's secretary and bodyguard."

"W-what's yo-your family name?" Baekhyun couldn't help but stutter again.

"Park. Park Yeosoo," he smiled. "But I'm not a relative of Mr. Park," he lied.

Baekhyun seemed to bought the lie and sighed in relief. He smiled again and excused himself. Sarang watched Baekhyun go back to his room.

"Appa, please find out the truth of Baekhyun's secret," she softly said.

Chanyeol nodded and his eyes were full of determination. "Of course. I'm going to get my family back."

Yeosoo and Sarang smiled.

 

A week after Kyungsoo left his son in the Park's household, he started to work at Lay's cafe as a cashier. He was hiding his pain and longing behind his smiles. Lay and Kris knew that those smiles were forced and fake but they decided to let Kyungsoo be. A new costumer opened the door and approached the counter. Kyungsoo was back facing the counter so he didn't know who the costumer was until he heard a familiar voice.

"One caramel macchiato on the go please," the costumer ordered. 

 

 

To be continued... 


A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

OMOOO~ Who's the costumeeer?! :O

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^