Fifteen.

Lies Over Love

Later that evening, Yeosoo got home and saw his mother cooking dinner for the both of them. He kissed his mom on the cheek and changed his clothes. He helped his mother right after. When they ate, Kyungsoo broke the silence.

"How was your work, Yeosoo?" Kyungsoo asked.

"It was fine. Ms. Sarang is very good to me," Yeosoo answered.

Sarang. Kyungsoo remembered his daughter. He was on the verge of crying but he held it like a pro. "W-what's her family name?" Kyungsoo wanted to punch himself for stuttering. Luckily, Yeosoo didn't notice it.

"Park. Park Sarang."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened his eyes. He dropped his spoon and fork and was utterly shocked. "Is there something wrong, umma?" Kyungsoo snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head.

"Before I forget, we're staying at ms. Sarang's house. It turns out that her parents aren't coming home any soon now. She wants us to stay there. We're moving tomorrow so please ready your things," Yeosoo informed.

Kyungsoo stood up and hugged Yeosoo tightly. "Thank you... thank you so much, Yeosoo-ah," Kyungsoo said. Yeosoo looked at his umma, confused. 

"I don't know why you're thanking me but, you're always welcome, umma," Yeosoo smiled.

 

The next morning, Kyungsoo woke up very early just to cook some food for Sarang. He's thankful that Chanyeol and Baekhyun weren't there so that he could spend some time with his daughter. He couldn't believe how small the world is. Yeosoo woke up and greeted his mother a good morning. They ate breakfast silently.

After two hours, Kyungsoo and Yeosoo arrived at the huge mansion and Kyungsoo couldn't stop his heart that was beating fast. He was excited to see his own daughter. He let Yeosoo lead the way. When the door to the mansion was opened, Kyungsoo's tears were threatening to fall at the sight if his beautiful daughter who was waiting for them to arrive. He held himself so that he wouldn't cause a commotion. Sarang approached them and Kyungsoo froze.

Sarang really looked like him and Chanyeol. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't proud of Chanyeol in raising his daughter to be such a fine lady. Sarang noticed that in some way, her looks are similar to Yeosoo's umma but she just shrugged it off. Thinking that maybe, it was just a coincidence.

"Hello, Yeosoo and Yeosoo's umma. I'm Park Sarang. Nice to meet you, Yeosoo's umma," Sarang greeted while extending a hand.

Kyungsoo looked at her delicate hand and held it with both of his hands, scared that it was too fragile to be handled. He smiled and said, "Nice to meet you too, ms. Sarang. Just call me umma if you want to since Yeosoo told me that he just became your best friend." 

Sarang let out a laugh. "Arasseoyo, umma." Kyungsoo's eyes widened and tears just flowed down his cheeks. "Are you okay, umma? Why are you crying?" Sarang asked worriedly.

Kyungsoo smiled. "N-nothing. I once wished that I had a daughter," he lied. 

Sarang smiled. Yeosoo coughed to let them know that he was still there. Kyungsoo and his son placed their things in their new room and met with Sarang in the kitchen. Sarang wanted to eat the dishes that Kyungsoo made together with them.

 

In Kyungsoo and Yeosoo's room, Kyungsoo sat at the edge of the bed and sighed. Yeosoo sat beside his mother, holding Kyungsoo's hand.

"Umma, what's wrong?" Yeosoo asked.

"It's nothing. Let's go down now. Sarang's probably waiting for us downstairs." Yeosoo nodded.

When they were in the kitchen, they ate happily like they were a family. Kyungsoo looked at his children's happy smiles while eating his dishes. He just wished that Chanyeol was there, eating together with them.

 

After a week at the Park's residence in Canada...

"Park Chanyeol, stop right there this instant! You listen to me! You're not going home to South Korea, not now!" Baekhyun yelled.

Chanyeol stopped on his tracks and turned to Baekhyun. "Why?! Who are you? My wife?!"

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol. "I may not be your wife but I've been with you for more than 18 years! Kyungsoo can't even do that!"

"Shut up! Never mention his name ever again!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

Baekhyun smirked. "Why? Because you're still in love with him? I know that, Chanyeol but I'm not going to let you go because of Sarang."

"And because of Sarang that I'll go back to South Korea. She's alone at home. We may have a lot of servants but a family is different. I'm going back there whether you like it or not!" Chanyeol said while opening the door of his car.

"Chanyeol, if you're going back, then, I'm going with you," Baekhyun said calmly.

Chanyeol had a smug smile on his face. "I thought that you don't want to go back?"

"Are you crazy? What will I do here, huh? Use your damn brain every once in a while," Baekhyun said while sitting on the front seat.

Driving to the airport was quiet. It will take an hour or two to arrive in the airport and Baekhyun couldn't hold it any longer. "When are you going to give him the divorce papers?" Baekhyun blurted out. 

Chanyeol was silent. "I don't intend to give him one," Chanyeol answered.

"Why?"

"Because I don't have the right to give him one. I was the one who cheated first."

"But you can let go of him now. I'm here with you now, together with Sarang," Baekhyun said while placing a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder.

Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh and shrugged Baekhyun's hand. "I can't. I don't want to let him go. Eighteen years is enough suffering. It's painful and I'm barely hanging already."

Baekhyun was speechless. He can never win Chanyeol against Kyungsoo even if they're not seeing each other for over a hundred years. What would there be reactions if they'll meet Kyungsoo and Yeosoo there?

 

 

To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

DUN DUN DUN DUUUN~ I wonder how will Chanyeol and Baekhyun will react if they'll meet Kyungsoo and Yeosoo. Will Chanyeol find out that Sarang's real mother is Kyungsooooo?! :O

I'm updating earlier than my usual updating time because I have classes tomorrow already. Huhuhuhuhuhu /////3 but, I'll try to update even if I'm busy or something. Fighting, everyone~! ^^

COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. HAHAHAHA

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^