Twenty One.

Lies Over Love

"Oppa! Wake up!" Sarang shook Yeosoo harshly to wake him up. 

Yeosoo slowly opened his eyes and sat down. "What? It's 6am in the morning..."

"I know," Sarang sat across Yeosoo. "But we should start planning."

"Can't we have breakfast first?"

"Okay," Sarang pouted. 

When they were in the kitchen, Yeosoo prepared breakfast. They found out that Chanyeol went to work early while Baekhyun was always outside of their home. 

"So, we need umma love appa again within a week," Sarang said after she stuffed the pancake in here mouth. 

"Wow. One week is short, you know."

"I know. Oppa, do you have umma's phone number?"

"Uh yeah, why?"

"Call him and tell him that we're going to meet him in Happiness Delight Restaurant tonight. Also tell him that he should wear something presentable," Sarang gave a suspicious smile.

"Okay, why?" Yeosoo knew that this will not end well.

"I reserved that restaurant for tonight for umma and appa. Let's start early so we can end early, am I right?" Sarang drank water. "Call umma and I'll call appa."

Yeosoo sighed in defeat and fished out his phone. He dialed Kyungsoo's number and waited for the latter to answer his phone. 

"Hello?"

"Umma!"

Kyungsoo went silent for a while. "Yeosoo... Why did you call me? Is Chanyeol not taking care of you?"

"He's taking care of me, umma. I just missed you and I want to see you. Sarang wants to see you too. Can we please meet at Happiness Delight Restaurant tonight at around...?" He looked at Sarang to ask what time and Sarang mouthed 7pm. "Around 7pm?"

"Why there? That's a very expensive restaurant. I didn't leave you there just to get spoiled, Yeosoo," Kyungsoo scolded. 

"Umma, just this once, please?" Yeosoo pouted.

Kyungsoo sighed in defeat. "Fine, I'll go there."

Yeosoo gave Sarang an okay sign. "Thanks, umma! Please wear something presentable! Bye, love you!" Yeosoo hung up the phone without letting Kyungsoo reply.

It was Sarang's turn to call their appa. She dialed her phone and waited for Chanyeol to answer the phone.

"Hello, princess?"

"Appa, let's have dinner tonight, 7pm at Happiness Delight Restaurant with Yeosoo. Bring some..." Sarang looked at Yeosoo to ask what's Kyungsoo's favorite flower and Yeosoo mouthed red roses. "Bring some red roses for Yeosoo also."

"Princess, Yeosoo is a guy. He doesn't need roses. I'll just give him the key to one of our cars," Chanyeol said casually.

"No!" Sarang exclaimed and widened her eyes and cleared her voice. "I mean, no, appa. He can have that later. What you need to buy for him is red roses, please?" Sarang said in a more calm manner.

"Fine fine. See you later then, princess." Sarang hung up.

Yeosoo and Sarang smiled victoriously and high fived each other.

 

Later that evening, Kyungsoo wore the clothes Yeosoo bought during his birthday last year. Kyungsoo smiled when he saw that he looks good with the clothes. He's excited to see his children again and at the same time, nervous and scared because of the envelope he's going to give to Chanyeol. He went outside the house and rode a bus to the restaurant.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, finished his paper work at exactly 7pm and he doesn't have the time to buy red roses but he doesn't want to disappoint his daughter and son so he went to the nearest flower shop and bought a bouquet of red roses. He drove his car to the restaurant as fast as he could. When he parked the car, he looked at the roses and remembered the first date he had with Kyungsoo. He gave Kyungsoo a bouquet of red roses. Red roses are Kyungsoo's favorite. He smiled at the memory and when he looked at the clock, it was 7:30pm. He got out of the car quickly and ran to the restaurant. 

Kyungsoo arrived at the restaurant exactly 7pm but he wondered why he's the only costumer in the restaurant. He asked the waiter and the waiter answered that someone reserved it for the night. Kyungsoo just nodded. He tried to call his son but he couldn't be reached so he decided to wait. He, then, remembered the first date he had with Chanyeol. The latter was 30 minutes late and Kyungsoo was about to go out, tears b in his eyes when he saw Chanyeol panting in front of him. He smiled at the memory.

It was past 7:30pm and his children weren't still there. He was worried so he stood up and turned around and when he did, he saw someone in front of him, panting while bringing a bouquet of roses. His eyes widened.

"I'm sorry I'm late-" Chanyeol looked up and his eyes widened also. "Kyungsoo?"

"Chanyeol?"

 

 

To be continued... 


A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

So, here's the real deal. Hahahaha

Dun dun dun duuuunnnnn~ Yeosoo and Sarang are so mischievous! Hahahaha

Now, what will happen to our beloved ChanSoo? <333

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^