Special Chapter.

Lies Over Love

Happy Father's Day

 
Chanyeol stirred a little and slowly, he opened his eyes and found out that Kyungsoo wasn't on his side anymore. He pouted and shouted his wife's name but to no avail,  there was no response. Minutes of lying down, he smelled Kyungsoo's cooking and he smiled. He got out of his bed and immediately went downstairs and went to the kitchen. 
 
When he got in the kitchen, he smiled at the sight. His wife was focusing on cooking and he couldn't just stand there. He walked towards Kyungsoo and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo that made the latter startled. 
 
"Good morning, Soo," Chanyeol greeted with a hoarse voice as he placed his chin on Kyungsoo's shoulder. 
 
"Good morning, Yeollie," Kyungsoo greeted also. 
 
"Where are our twins?"
 
"They're... somewhere. I really don't know. They just vanished."
 
Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo tighter. "So, does that mean-"
 
"No," Kyungsoo interrupted. "Help me with the table. Probably, our children will be back soon." Kyungsoo turned off the gas stove and Chanyeol pouted and helped Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled at the obedient Chanyeol. 
 
After half an hour, the Park twins arrived home and they ate silently. Chanyeol noticed that it was too silent. Nobody greeted him a happy father's day also.
 
"Guys, are you forgetting something?" Chanyeol asked. 
 
His wife and children looked at each other, confused. They looked at Chanyeol and shook their heads at the same time. 
 
"Do we need to celebrate something?" Kyungsoo asked too innocently. 
 
Chanyeol shook his head and continued eating. "Nothing," he mumbled. 
 
It was late afternoon when Chanyeol decided to have a road trip by himself. He wanted fresh air because he was disappointed that no one remembered father's day. Kyungsoo seemed so excited that Chanyeol was going out of the house and Chanyeol felt offended. 
 
He started the engines of his car and drove off without knowing that three pairs of eyes were watching him go from his house. 
 
It was night time already when Chanyeol arrived home. He heavily sighed and opened the door to his house. When he opened it, it was dark. 
 
"Kyungsoo? Sarang? Yeosoo?" Chanyeol tried calling out his family. There was no response. 
 
When he went to the kitchen, the lights were and Chanyeol closed his eyes to adjust his vision and that's when he heard...
 
"Happy father's day!"
 
Chanyeol opened his eyes and widened it. He flashed his billion dollar smile and leaned on the wall. 
 
"T-thank you. I thought you guys forgot," Chanyeol couldn't help but stutter. 
 
Kyungsoo placed an arm around Chanyeol's waist and gave him a peck on the lips. "Of course we couldn't forget. You were so annoying reminding us about father's day."
 
Sarang and Yeosoo gave a peck on each of Chanyeol's cheeks and smiled. They greeted him again in unison. 
 
"Appa, we baked this cake together for you. So you better eat it!" Sarang said. 
 
"And also, appa, I finished your paperworks for the whole week. You don't have to worry about being busy the whole week," Yeosoo said with a proud look on his face. 
 
"Thank you, Sarang and Yeosoo. I love you all," Chanyeol hugged his children. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo who was looking at them, lovingly. 
 
"There's still a room for one," Chanyeol smirked as he offered Kyungsoo a hug. Kyungsoo smiled and joined the group hug. 
 
They ate noisily. It was normal for them. Full of laughters at the table. Free from problems and full of love. 
 
Kyungsoo was leaning on the head rest of their bed, reading a novel when Chanyeol finished showering and changed his clothes. Chanyeol sat beside Kyungsoo and gave him a peck on the cheek. 
 
"Thanks for today. I won't forget this day."
 
Kyungsoo placed his novel down and looked at Chanyeol, cupped his face and said, "Yeollie, we all love you. Please remember that." Kyunsoo smiled. 
 
Chanyeol slowly leaned in to kiss Kyungsoo but he suddenly heard an alarm. He was confused as to what that alarm was for. He looked at Kyungsoo in panic but Kyungsoo just smiled and all went black. 
 
 
Chanyeol opened his eyes and heard his alarm. He slowly sat up and messed up his hair. He remembered that he and Kyungsoo got divorced and his twins are at work. Baekhyun, well, he didn't care. 
 
"It was all just a dream, huh?" Chanyeol let out a bitter laugh. 
 
 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Here's a special update from yours truly~ HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE FATHERS OF MY READERS~ <333

Chanyeol deserves to have a bitter life for now. Too bad, Yeollie. It was only just a dreaaam~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have classes again later. :( I'll try to update the soonest ^^ 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^