Twelve.

Lies Over Love

Baekhyun silently opened his eyes and he knew that he was in the hospital. He felt an object in his hand when he slowly looked at it, it was a note from Chanyeol. He smiled.

Baek,

I'm going somewhere. I'll be back. -Chanyeol

He slowly sat down and like it's on cue, the doctor went inside the room with a face that no one could ever paint and that made Baekhyun's smile faded.

"Mr. Byun," the doctor started, "I'm sorry but... you lost your baby during the accident."

Baekhyun's tears fell from his eyes but his face was stoic. He couldn't believe that he lost his only child from Chanyeol. "D-did you tell C-chanyeol about this?" Baekhyun said with fear in his tone.

"Not yet. I couldn't tell him yet because I thought that it was best if you found out about it first," the doctor said.

Baekhyun looked at the doctor, crying. "Please... please don't tell him about this..."

"But, Mr. Byun-"

"Please! I'm begging you! He'll... he'll leave me if he finds out about this! Please don't tell him. I'll pay you just to shut your mouth up or it'll be better if I'll kill you instead," Baekhyun threatened.

"Mr. Byun, no need to threaten me. Killing me is useless."

"Can you help me then?"

"What kind of help?"

"Transfer me to another hospital right now. Please. Just tell Chanyeol that I don't want to see him or something. Now that my baby is gone, I'll let Chanyeol wait for me for the next four months," Baekhyun said desperately.

"But, mr. Byun-"

"Please, I'm begging you. I'll pay you in any amount."

The doctor sighed in defeat. He knows that no matter what he'll say, Baekhyun won't just listen. "Fine. I'll transfer you to another hospital immediately."

 

Chanyeol was at the market buying fruits for Baekhyun. While he was picking up some apples, he noticed a familiar face meters beside him. It was Kyungsoo... with another man. They were laughing and were happy. Chanyeol dropped everything and ran towards them, giving a strong punch on the tall man. He got Kyungsoo and placed his arm protectively over his shoulders. 

"What the are you doing with my wife, huh?!" Chanyeol said with full of rage.

The tall man, Kris, stood up and wiped the blood off his lips. Kris was about to say something but Kyungsoo interrupted. "Chanyeol, what the hell did you do?" Kyungsoo escaped from Chanyeol's arm and went to Kris to tend his injury.

"Kyungsoo, who is that man? Why are you with him? Is that why you lied to me, just for this man?! Are you cheating on me?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

Kyungsoo cringed. "Cheating? Me? Yeollie... you know that I would never do that to you. You're getting this all wrong! If you want, I can explain."

"You don't need to explain everything to him, Kyungsoo. We're not doing anything wrong," Kris said while sending daggers to Chanyeol.

"I don't need an explanation. What's there to explain when I saw it with my own two eyes, right? And Kyungsoo, you don't need to worry. You'll never be coming back home because I'm kicking you out," Chanyeol said with tears threatening to fall. 

Kyungsoo's tears fell hard. "W-why are you doing this to me, Yeollie?"

Chanyeol turned around and said, "Because I... I don't love you anymore." He, then, walked away nit giving Kyungsoo a single glance. A lie that he didn't want to say. A truth that he didn't want to find out. 

 

 

 

To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Heeeooolll~ Baekhyun's getting desperate already~ Chanyeol being a jerk~ I don't know what to say about Kyungsoo tho. Hahahaha anyways, what will happeeen neeext?

In the next chapter, I'll skip it to FOUR MONTHS later~ Around when Kyungsoo's going to deliver his babies~ weeeeee~ 

Aren't you guys EXOiteeed? Hahahaha

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^