Twenty.

Lies Over Love

When Kyungsoo heard the familiar voice, he froze in his place, hands shaking. He doesn't want to turn around. He wished that the person is not him. He doesn't want to see his face ever again. 

"Excuse me. One caramel macchiato on the go please," the costumer repeated.

Kyungsoo didn't have a choice but to turn around. When he did, he saw Baekhyun with wide eyes. Baekhyun was shock too but Baekhyun smirked and looked at Kyungsoo from head to toe.

Baekhyun crossed his arms against his chest. "Oh, what a pleasant surprise. I've never expected you to be working here. Where's your son?"

"I left him," Kyungsoo lied. 

Baekhyun laughed. "What? Have you gone crazy after all these years, Soo?"

"I think I am. After all, a son of a stole one of my babies," Kyungsoo said, glaring at Baekhyun. If glares can kill, Baekhyun would be dead by now.

"Well, that son of a took care of your Sarang very well. You should be proud of him."

"Oh, I am," Kyungsoo said sarcastically. 

"Can we have a cup of coffee and a little talk? I need to tell you something."

"If you want to say something, why not here and now?" Kyungsoo literally wanted to shout at Baekhyun.

"Give Chanyeol the divorce papers," Baekhyun said bluntly.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. "If you want him badly, make him do that. Does he even love you?"

Baekhyun didn't answer because obviously, Chanyeol doesn't. Kyungsoo smiled in the inside knowing that Chanyeol still loves him and not Baekhyun. But, even though how much he loves Chanyeol, he decided to let him go. He thought that he lived without Chanyeol for 18 years and he can still live without him. 

Because Baekhyun didn't speak for a minute, Kyungsoo spoke. "I'll think about it."

Baekhyun turned around. "What about your order, sir?" Kyungsoo asked but got ignored by the latter.

 

Kyungsoo was in his room, lying down on his bed and was contemplating about the divorce papers. Should he give it or not? He sat up and opened his bedside drawer and got a brown envelope. He opened it and looked at it for minutes. It was the divorce papers that he should've given to Chanyeol when he was still in his mansion. Lay knocked on his door and Kyungsoo said that he could come in.

"Hey, Soo," Lay greeted and sat beside his cousin. He noticed the papers Kyungsoo was holding. "You're not going to regret it, right?"

Kyungsoo looked at the papers. "I don't know, Lay. I think that this would be best for us. I deserve to be free and happy."

"But you're free and happy when you're with Chanyeol," Lay said.

"I don't think so."

Lay sighed and said, "I just want you to be happy, Soo. But if you think that the divorce will make you happy then, I will support you."

Kyungsoo nodded and went back to lying down. Lay his hair until Kyungsoo fell asleep. To be honest, Lay was against it. He thought that Kyungsoo just decided that because of the children. He thinks that having the kids on Chanyeol's custody will be a lot better but no. It will just worsen.

 

On the same night, Chanyeol called his secretary, Sulli that he'll be working again. He also decided that he'll go to the hospital where Baekhyun was admitted to know the truth about all of his lies.

 

To be continued... 


A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

I'm sorry for making the costumer BAEKHYUN and not KAI. Hahahaha I don't want to make it more complicated as it is. 

Chanyeol's making a move now. Weeeeee~ I'm going to support you, Yeol! Hahahahha the divorce papers tho. :( Can someone please stop Kyungsoo? 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^