Three.

Lies Over Love

Kyungsoo knocked on his parents' house on the same night. He was knocking on the door really hard while crying. When his mother opened it, he hugged her really tight. 

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Kyungsoo's mother asked with worry. 
 
"Mom, I don't know what to do anymore..." Kyungsoo cried. 
 
His mother patted his head and led him to the living room. She gave him water to make him calm down. She sat down across him. 
 
"Sweetie, what happened between you and Chanyeol?" 
 
"We had a fight because I went home very late without telling him where I went and then, he hit me... Well, he was drunk so probably the alcohol did it. And so, I ran from home."
 
Kyungsoo's mother sighed. "It's normal since you guys are married. But where did you go at those times?"
 
"I went to the hospital and the doctor said that..." Kyungsoo lowered his head due to embarrassment and continued, "...I'm three weeks pregnant."
 
His mother immediately stood up and hugged him very tightly. She congratulated him. Kyungsoo asked where his father was and his mother answered that he went on a business trip so he'll be back by the end of the month. 
 
"What are you going to do now?" Mrs. Do asked. 
 
"I'll make him come here. I'll wait for him here until he's very sorry and to the point where he'll go crazy without me."
 
"Woah. Isn't that a bit too harsh?"
 
"He was being harsh with me and our baby. He deserves it," Kyungsoo said with a smirk. His mother told him to rest because it was bad for the baby. 
 
 
The next morning at the Do's residence, the doorbell rang. It was Mrs. Do who opened the door. It was Chanyeol. 
 
"Is Kyungsoo here? I really need to talk to him."
 
"Yes, he is, dear. But, Kyungsoo said that he'll not see you unless you're very sorry about what you have done to him. You're lucky enough that his father isn't here. Cause if he is, you're dead."
 
"I know, mom. I know. That's why I'm here to ask forgiveness. I know that what I did was wrong and I want to see him very badly."
 
"I'm really sorry, dear. I can't help you with this. Once Kyungsoo sets his mind up, he becomes stubborn and you know that."
 
"It's okay, mom. I-I'll just stay here until Kyungsoo will talk to me. I will never leave until I could talk to him."
 
"Okay. If that's what you want."
 
Chanyeol really waited for Kyungsoo. He didn't know that Kyungsoo was watching him. Yes, Kyungsoo felt guilty but he thinks that he deserves it since he almost harmed their baby. Chanyeol waited until evening but still, Kyungsoo didn't go out. Suddenly, heavy rain poured out. Chanyeol got really wet and was shivering. Chanyeol stood up again and knocked on the door, yelling Kyungsoo's name. After a while, the door opened and it was Kyungsoo. 
 
"When are you planning to wait here?" Kyungsoo said flatly. 
 
"Until you forgive me, Soo. I'm really really really sorry for hitting you."
 
Kyungsoo slapped Chanyeol. "That... wasn't even enough. I wasn't mad at you when you hit me. I was and still mad at you because you didn't trust me enough." 
 
"I know and I'm sorry," Chanyeol was about to kneel down when Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol up again and got an umbrella. He dragged Chanyeol outside of his house and gave him his umbrella. 
 
"I don't need your forgiveness for now, Park Chanyeol. I don't want to see you yet. Please go home now."
 
Chanyeol gave the umbrella back to Kyungsoo. He said with a smile, "You're drenched now. When you go back inside, take a shower and change your clothes immediately so you will not get sick. You need this umbrella more than I do. Okay, I'll go now. I walked from our house to here but still, I can manage to return home safely. I'll just walk to reflect on the things I've done to you. But always remember that I'll wait for you at home and I love you." He turned back and started walking. He didn't know that Kyungsoo was watching him with tears running down from his face. 
 
While walking, Chanyeol was crying and cold. He was walking for an hour and he was really shivering. 
 
He didn't go home immediately. He went to his trusted best friend, Baekhyun. 
 
"Baek, can I have a beer please?"
 
"Chanyeol, you're sick and you're thinking about getting drunk?" 
 
"Just give me one, please!" Chanyeol exclaimed. 
 
"Okay, okay. Just calm down."
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun were drunk after ten bottles of beer. 
 
"I-I weally am shorry, Kyungshoo. I wash mean to ya. Kyungshoo... Kyungshoo..."
 
"Hey, shtop calling Kyungshoo'sh name. I'm the only one you need," Baekhyun said and attacked Chanyeol's lips. 
 
That was a hot night for the both of them and they didn't know that there was a person who was regretting and crying himself to sleep. 
 
To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

WTF, authornim. Seriously? A in Chanyeol's wallet? Hahaha I'm really sorry. Idk what to write anymore. Hahaha so just bear with me and my creative brain. Hahaha 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^