Seven.

Lies Over Love

Five months later, Kyungsoo's baby bump was clearly seen and big. The couple learned that they'll have twins- a boy and a girl. Kyungsoo immediately bought two cribs and clothes for his unborn babies. He was instructed by Chanyeol that he will not work and will only stay at home until their babies are born.

Kyungsoo was watching his favorite drama when Chanyeol arrived home. Chanyeol gave Kyungsoo a peck on the lips before he sat beside his emotional wife. Kyungsoo leaned on Chanyeol and played with his hand. 

"Yeollie, can I ask you a question?"

"What is it, Soo?"

"Where's Baekhyun? The drama that he was in got postponed due to his disappearance five months ago. Do you know where he is?"

The question made Chanyeol's eyes widened due to shock. "I don't know, Soo. I haven't been in contact with him for months. I'll try to find him or something tomorrow. Is that okay with you?" he answered.

Kyungsoo nodded, "Of course. He's your best friend after all. Don't go to work tomorrow. Just find him." He smiled. Kyungsoo didn't know that it was the worst decision he ever made.

 

 

The next day, Chanyeol went to the outskirts of Busan, where he and Baekhyun originally lives. He felt very nostalgic upon seeing the familiar scenery in front of him. He went immediately to Baekhyun's home. When he arrived, he took a deep breath and knocked thrice. A minute later, the door slowly opened, and there was Baekhyun who also has a baby bump. Baekhyun's eyes widened and immediately closed the door but was blocked by Chanyeol.

"Baek, we need to talk."

"What the are you doing here?! We don't need to talk. Just ing leave!" Baekhyun exclaimed. 

"I'm sorry."

That's what the only thing Chanyeol said that made Baekhyun opened the door again. He saw Chanyeol whose head was lowered with two baskets of fruits in his hand.

"Come in."

Chanyeol went inside and scanned the house. It was still the same - very neat except for the picture frame that wasn't there. It was his and Baekhyun's selfie. "I burned it - the picture of us..." Baekhyun said while preparing juice.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked while sitting down on the couch.

"Because I don't want to see the face of the guy who abandoned his own child." Baekhyun spatted like it was venom.

Chanyeol felt a pang on his chest. "I'm... Baekhyun-"

"It's okay. You don't need to explain," Baekhyun interrupted as he sat down across Chanyeol. "I suppose Kyungsoo was worried about me. You'll not be here if it were not for him, am I right?"

Chanyeol sighed. "Do you want to stay at my home?"

Baekhyun's eyes showed anger. "Your home?! With Kyungsoo, right? Do you want to kill me slowly? If you want me dead, just say it! I'll disappear as if I never existed in the first place."

"Baekhyun, you always tell me that I am the father. I need to take responsibility, right? But-" Chanyeol lowered his head.

"But we should keep this a secret, am I right?" Baekhyun's words were cold.

Chanyeol nodded. "Please, Baekhyun," he begged. 

Baekhyun smirked like he had an evil plan on his head. "Fine, I'll go. But I have one condition."

"What is it?"

"I should have the same rights as Kyungsoo at home."

"Why?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Because this child is also your child. What is the difference between my child and Kyungsoo's? Yes, he's your wife but it doesn't change the fact the you cheated on him and has a child with your best friend."

Chanyeol couldn't say a word. He's angry at himself and Baekhyun who is, for him, blackmailing him. He stood up and said, "Go get your stuff. We're leaving after thirty minutes." He, then, walked outside the house. He didn't see Baekhyun's victorious smirk.

 

 

When they arrived at Chanyeol's house, Baekhyun immediately opened the front door. He saw Kyungsoo smiling and holding a welcome cake. Baekhyun held his laughter. He thought that Kyungsoo was plainly stupid and naive. No wonder he fell in love with the biggest idiot in the world. But he almost laughed at himself because he, himself was stupid enough to fell in love with his best friend who was married. 

"Welcome, Baekhyun! I heard what happened to you when Chanyeol called a while ago. I prepared your room also," Kyungsoo said as he gave the cake to Baekhyun with a beaming smile. 

"Thanks, Kyungsoo. I don't know what to say," Baekhyun said with a fake shy smile that Kyungsoo failed to notice.

"Babe, I'm home," Chanyeol said while giving a hot kiss on Kyungsoo in front of Baekhyun. He saw Baekhyun's fake smile falter and smiled on the kiss. Kyungsoo gently pushed him and turned red. "Yeollie, d-dont do that a-again i-in front of o-other people..." Kyungsoo said with a blush and Chanyeol just chuckled.

"I think I need to go to my room already. I'm feeling tired and sick suddenly," Baekhyun said as he looked at Chanyeol who smiled mockingly at him. Baekhyun found his room and immediately lock it. He smirked and said...

"I will make you suffer Kyungsoo and I'll make you mine Park Chanyeol."

 

 

To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Wow. Baekhyun's being a now, huh? Chanyeol's being a bit mean to Baekhyun. And Kyungsoo's being Kyungsoo - very oblivious to everything. In the next chapters , you'll discover Baekhyun's wrath towards the couple. Hohohohoho~

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^