Five.

Lies Over Love
A month after it happened, Baekhyun could not hold it anymore - the morning sicknesses, mood swings, eating the food he hates, and the like. So, he decided to search it on the internet. He searched his symptoms and he could not believe in what he just read. They were symptoms of being pregnant. He laughed nervously. Baekhyun bought five pregnancy test kits and all of them were positive. He immediately went to the doctor. 
 
"Mr. Byun, congratulations! You're four weeks pregnant," the doctor said enthusiastically. 
 
Baekhyun wanted to cry at that time. No, it wasn't because he's happy that he's expecting but because the father of his baby is Park Chanyeol, his best friend and the husband of his close friend. "Doc, can I ask you a question?" 
 
"Sure, go ahead."
 
"Can I abort the baby? Please," Baekhyun's eyes were b with tears.
 
"What are your reasons for aborting the baby, Mr. Byun? I'm not saying I agree with you aborting the baby but I need your reasons."
 
"The baby's just an accident. It was made with lust and not with love!" Baekhyun exclaimed.
 
"I know that you're shocked and still couldn't accept it, Mr. Byun. That's why, I'm giving you time to reflect and tell the father of your child the truth."
 
 
 
Baekhyun don't know where to go. He doesn't want to go home yet. He was still in shock and he was debating of he will tell Chanyeol or not. After minutes of walking, his phone rang and the caller was someone he doesn't want to talk with, Chanyeol
 
He just let his phone ring, not caring about Chanyeol. He went to his favorite coffee shop and ordered an Americano. He stared at his coffee until it got cold. He didn't drink it knowing that he'll just hate the taste despite of it being his favorite coffee. He got out of the coffee shop and went to his favorite place, SM Park. When he sat down on the green grass, he looked up and noticed that it was evening already. He continued looking up until he felt tears running down his face.
 
"What have you done, Byun Baekhyun?!" he shouted to himself, "You are a dirty ! You turned yourself into an unwanted mistress! Of all people, why your best friend?! Why did you fall in love with him?! Why are you being a ?!" he cried and shouted, not caring about the people around him.
 
He continued crying for minutes knowing that no one would comfort him until he felt arms wrapping his body. He turned around and saw Chanyeol who gave him a flashy smile.
 
"What the hell? Are you crying?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. 
 
"It's none of your business," he said while wiping his tears away. 
 
"Come on. Tell me your problems. I'm your best friend. I will never ever leave your side. And besides, I'll tell you something really good after."
 
And that made Baekhyun got the courage to tell Chanyeol the truth. "Chanyeol, I need to tell you something."
 
"What is it, Baek?"
 
"I... I'm... pregnant..." he finally said it.
 
"Congratulations! Who's the lucky father?" he asked with a big smile on his face.
 
"You."
 
The big smile of Chanyeol faltered. He said, "Stop lying, Baek."
 
 
To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Sorry for being so slow. Now, you have an update. I'll try to update more since it's summer although I have summer classes. Hahahaha 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^