Six.

Lies Over Love
Stop lying, Baek. Those were the words that made Baekhyun's walls crash. Tears falling from his eyes and he said, "I-I'm not lying, Yeol. You are the father of my child. You-"
 
He was interrupted. "Shut up, will you? Are you serious? Me? We just did it once, Baek. That's impossible."
 
"It is possible. I'm four weeks pregnant and we did a month ago too. How could you? You are my best friend and the father of my child. Why can't you take the responsibility?"
 
"Kyungsoo," Chanyeol muttered. "It's because of Kyungsoo, Baek. He is my wife and we have a child coming too. He's my priority."
 
And with that, Chanyeol felt a sting on his right cheek. Baekhyun slapped him hard. "What the , Chanyeol?! Am I not your priority now? He or she is also your child," Baekhyun said while caressing his flat tummy. "Why can't you just accept the fact that you cheated on Kyungsoo and the fact that I love you!" 
 
Baekhyun was on his knees while Chanyeol's eyes widened at the sudden confession from his best friend. "What? You love me? When? Now, that you're pregnant? Come on, Baek. Stop this."
 
"When, you say? A year after we became officially best friends. Do you know how painful it is to see the one you love, love someone else?" Baekhyun cried.
 
Chanyeol couldn't find the exact words. He just said, "I'm sorry but... I love Kyungsoo, Baek. You may be my best friend but Kyungsoo is my wife and the love of my life." He, then, turned around and walked away with the words that Baekhyun shouted at him.
 
"Go ahead! Forget me and our child! Never come and look for us, you bastard!"
 
For Chanyeol, leaving Baekhyun crying on the floor was hard. But he doesn't want to make things complicated for him and Kyungsoo, who is pregnant. He just want to run away from his responsibilities.
 
 
 
Chanyeol arrived home and he saw his wife sleeping peacefully on the couch. He kissed Kyungsoo on the forehead and he carried him bride style to their room. Fortunately, Kyungsoo didn't wake up. He Kyungsoo's hair while staring at him and tears in his eyes.
 
"I'm sorry, Soo. I'm really, really, really sorry. I don't know what to do anymore... Now, that I made a big mistake to you and to our baby, I don't know how to look at you guys anymore. This is a big mistake that I couldn't correct. A mistake that will probably make you hate me for the rest of your life. But, Soo, always remember that I love you with all my heart. No one could ever replace you. You're my life and my world. Without you, I'd be nothing," he said to the sleeping Kyungsoo. Minutes later, Chanyeol fell asleep with tears stained his face.
 
Little did he knew that Kyungsoo heard the confusing confession. Kyungsoo caressed his husband's face while crying. He whispered, "No matter what that mistake is, no matter how big or small that is, I will forgive you and love you. Yeollie, I love you so much."
 
He fell asleep again. They didn't know the challenges that are yet to come. 
 
 
 
 
To be continued... 

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Did I just update? Hahaha I wonder what will happen to Baekhyun from now on. ;) 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^