Pink-haired Devil

Who's the Man?

OKAY! split personality or NOT, this is Waaay too close for comfort.

 

You were looking at each other, only inches away from each others faces. L.Joe's stare was smoldering. It felt as if he was going to eat you or something.

 

"GUUUAAAAh!!!" You manishly scream

 

You send out several jabs. Screaming. Startling L.joe. Though the punches were not hurting him that much, but the multitude of succeeding punches and jabs made him stagger backward. He tried to block as many as he could.

Th-this woman's crazy! *o*

 

"Yah! Stop it!" L.joe whined. But you didn't listen, all you could think about was knoscking out this wierd man. After about two minutes of dodging, punching and screaming, you tire out. You stumble backwards, catching your breath.

Though a bit tired, L.joe managed to keep his ground, He rubbed his red arms from all the blocking. Aside from those he was unnaffected. But he did twitch due to annoyance. 

 

H-hes a MONSTER!

 

"Honey," he said slowly. " you know I hate it when you hit me." he said coming closer. He gripped your wrists firmly, suddenly pulling you closer towards him. Making you gasp.

 

"I told you you couldn't do that anymore" he said smirking, his voice trying to be seductive, and you couldn't determine whether that was a wince or a wink. But whatever, it had the opposite effect on you,  the way spoke to you, especially the word "honey" made your skin crawl. It made the hairs behind your neck stand on end. 

 

"EEEEWW!!!"You said, flailing your ams in an attempt to punch his chest. Instead, you make both of you stumble backwards and plop in to the bed.

 

So, there you were, on top of him. In a bed. His eyes widened for a moment, You didn't know quite what to do. But your position made you blush. This is so messed up.

 

Then, L.joe smirked. "Haha, Rinji, I'm surprised." he said looking up at you with such a smug smile. He suddenly pulled your neck downwards, closer to him. Making you automatically stiffen. Your eyes felt like they were going to pop right out of their sockets.  

 

"Do you really want me that much?" he whispered provocatively into your ear, making you shiver with discomfort.

"Well, now that your my future-wife, you can do whatever you want with me."

 

Your face must've been priceless because it made L.joe laugh, a sign that he was only teasing.

 

Th-This BASTARD!!! 

"Wow, you think too highly of yourself" You said with the most spunk you could. "Let go of me you stinky sweaty bipolar freak."

He was about to say something then. .

 

*fwooosh*

 

the door openes. You both turned around, seeing a very shocked mother.

 

"M-mom??"

 

She covered , to suppress a gasp.

"So THIS is what the noise has been all about." she said, still surprised. "Rinji, I never knew you were this--." she couldn't finish it. She strangely blushed

 

You wondered what she was talking about. But then suddenly you realized L.joe's and your postition. You quickly get away from him. Your mother  shook her hand violently. 

"Oh no no! I'm sorry to interrupt you guys."

 

"YOU INTERRUPTED NOTHING!" you scream out.

 

You heard a sob behind you, it was coming from L.joe, apparently, he managed to put his glasses back on and arrange his hair in the usual way. "I-I didn't know that I was THAT unimportant to you that you'd consider me as "n-nothing." he said in his usual stuttery self.

You couldn't believe your eyes. This little devil! >,<

 

Your mother looked at you sharply and shook her head. "Rinji, treat your fiance right!" she said sternly, turning away and leaving the room.

 

When she was gone, the sniffling was gone. L.joe laughed hysterically. Making your burn with fury. I swear! if he wasn't my supposed husband-to-be I'd stuff my fist in his mouth!! 

 

"LOL, that was funny."

"No it wasn't"

"Well, it was funny for me." he said standing up.

"Where are you going?" you said with an eyebrow raised. 

"Getting a midnight snack."

ugh, he's so thick skinned.

"uh. .This is MY house remember?" you say almost diva-ishly

He smiled cheerfully and patted your cheek, "Well, OUR house honey." he said. "Your my fiance, right?"

 

Your eye twitched, this guy annoyed every fiber in your body. 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

morning was horrible. When eating your breakfast with your mom and L.joe he still pretended to be a stuttering innocent boy. It annoyed the hell out of you.

The worst thing was, you had to apologize.

 

"Sorry" you said grudgingly, The words tasted like cake doused in vinegar.

L.joe smiled warmly. You barfed inside. "I-it's nothing to be sorry about." he said shyly.

 

Good thing your mother forced you to sit next to him, that way you could pinch his leg. But he disregarded the pinch and continued his "nice" facade.

 

When your mom wasn't looking, he gave you a mischievous wink and whispered. "Let the games begin"

You had no idea what he meant by that. But you gulped.

 

------------------------

 

Again, you were in the same situation. Roaming the streets, trying to find things that you could vent your stress on. Still you couldn't wrap your mind around what happened. That the Byunghun you've met was a complete fake and was replaced by that for brains L.joe.

 

. .Suddenly, that goody-two-shoes doesn't seem so annoying anymore.

 

Then, along the distance, you saw a familiar figure.

 

"MINWOOO!!" you shout, suddenly turning bright. 

Finally, someone who I DON'T hate.

 

Minwoo looked at you and gave you a measely wave. As you got closer to each other he gave you a tight smile and dropped his head to avoid a conversation. Something about him was definately wrong. He looked pained.

You touched his shoulder. "Hey what's wrong?"

 

But he ignored you and just swept passed you like you were nothing. Your eyes widened. Not registering what happened.

You couldn't even scream at him. Because in the past no matter what horrid things you did, he NEVER ignored you. He was your best friend because no matter what you did, he still kept by you. Frankly, he was one of the few people who could actually understand you completely

 

Your heart dropped.

 

. . .What did I do?.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

lol. . I actually got a little sqeamish writing this xD. . 

Hope you guyd liked it. cus i sure had fun writing it. L.jooeeeee!!!! mah love haha

 

comments are greatly appreciated, and please also do subscribe =)))