Trust

Who's the Man?

 

Minutes ago, Minwoo and Boyfriend came randomly at the scene for some reason. You were shocked out of your wits that Minwoo was with them carrying bats covered in blood in barbed wire, for a reason that you probably didn't want to know because it was Jeongmin the weirdo's idea. 

Apparently, Minwoo already knew, about the gang, and probably for a long time already. You were dumbfounded.

But you decide to tell them what's going on.

 

"Wh-what??" Minwoo yelled in disbelief while he grabbed you by the shoulders. "The police!" 

You look up at him and just shake your head. "We can't, we have reason."

He looked at you like you were crazy.

"That fiance of yours!" he exclaimed, his eyes full of concern. "How could he let you get mixed up in all this?!" 

You were taken aback, all of Minwoo's gentleness was just dumped out of a window. His eyes were fuming, intense, and his grip was making you're shoulders hurt.

 

"Minwoo,. .it-it's not his fault." you say gently, slowly guiding his arms away from your shoulder. He fell silent, confused, but his expression softened.

 

"Fine." Minwoo sighed. "But let us at least help out."

 "No!." you said. "Minwoo, you're not, right for this. I mean. .we've been doing this for years."

"Yes, I know, without telling me." 

You could sense a bit of bitterness in his tone, and it was understandable. You suddenly felt guilty for telling calling him your best friend when you kept such a big secret from him.

"Minwoo.. .I--"

He waved you off. "Just let me help. I'm not a kid anymore." then, he turned around and went towards Cap to tell them that he and Boyfriend was going to help.

 

Minwoo.  .

After a while. Boyfriend, 2pm and Teentop were right about done making a plan that would have a higher chance of succeeding. You just listened, a bit guilty from your's and Minwoo's little fight.

 

Cap took out his phone. "I'm gonna inform them about the plan."

 

-------------------------

". . .---You're fiance is here."

 

 

That sheman is there? what in the world.

 

"D-don't tell her what's going on!" I almost yell out at the phone.

There was silence on the other line and sudden shuffling. Suddenly, he heard a sudden crackle, Cap's scream hung loud and clear.

"YAH! How dare you go through this plan without even telling me?? Stop trying to be cool!" Ljoe though that his eardrums were on the verge of exploding.

 

"C-calm down will you?" Ljoe said, getting a bit annoyed himself. "I'm doing this for YOU, y'know."

 

"Well who the hell asked you to!!" you scream. 

 

"Well, nobody.  But do you think that I'm that bad of a person to just hand you to him??" Ljoe was getting pretty annoyed, his knuckles turning white from gripping the phone too much. Chunji just stared at his friend screaming to his phone.

 

"No, But do you think that I'm that helpless that you couldn't even tell me??" your voice was now 2 octaves higher than your normal one, making Ljoe cringe.

 

Aish this girl. .when will she stop being so naive?

 

"Then, why wouldn't y--"

"BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE YOU DAMMIT!" Ljoe snapped. He paused for a while, noticing that the person on the other line was completely speechless for a moment. He sighed and scratched the back of his head in frustration. "I love you, get it? not just like. Print it in your mind that If I didn't feel this way, I wouldn't have gone through all this trouble to keep you out of this, I wouldn't have revealed my true self to you, I wouldn't have been hurt when you called off the announcement. . I wouldn't have kissed you."

Ljoe's ears were starting to be taken over by red, even he was embarassed by what he was saying. But he continued anyway, ignoring Chunji's snickers on the side. He cleared his throat

 

"I'm not trying to be cool, So please, just. . .just let me do this one thing for you."

There was silence.

 

"Y-yah. don't leave me hangin' he--." Ljoe stopped when he heard sudden sniffing on the other side.

I-s she crying?

 

"Um. . uh. ." Ljoe absolutely had no idea what to say.

 

"Pabo." Ljoe heard you through muffled sniffles. "You didn't have to tell me that, . .I know already."

Ljoe scoffed. "Stop trying to act so cocky when your crying."

 

"I'm not crying, I'm just sad that you're this corny. I actually feel bad for you." your words totally didn't match you're whimpering tone.

 

"Y-yah."

 

"Fine! just don't die!" You said trying to sound annoyed.

Ljoe heard the phone being tossed in the air and some more shuffling and crackling sounds.

 

"Ljoe, what did you do? You made her cry." it was Cap again.

 

"N-nothing. I just. .gave her a peice of my mind."

 

"Anyways. At least you calmed her down, when we told her what happened she was like a petite hulk," Cap said with a chuckle at the end.

 

"haha. .I figured. There's a change in the plan you said?"

 

"Yeah. .listen carefully."

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Minwoo just stared on, seeing you cry while talking to the phone. His chest clentched. He wondered. . .would you cry like that for him too?

Minwoo hoped that it was a solid maybe. 

 

It hurt. Oh yes it hurt a lot, seeing how much you cared for another person. But all he could do right now was to be by your side and help and go prove to you that he isn't absolutely useless.

 

Minwoo came closer to you and land a soft hand on your back. Wiping away your tear with his thumb as he looked at you. "He'll be fine."

 

The words tasted bittersweet.

 

-----------------------------------

Ljoe snapped the phone shut. Chunji looked at him, smirking. 

"Because I love you dammit!" Chunji teased, impersonating Ljoe's tone and then pretending to shiver, grasping his arms. "Come on man." Chunji said with a chuckle.

 

Ljoe looked at him and grimaced. "Don't think I won't hit you cuz you're a girl."

Chunji faked a laugh and hit Ljoe's arm. Okay, not just hit, but SLAM his fist on his arm, making Ljoe coil up in pain.

 

"Haha. .you're so funny oppa." Chunji said, rolling his eyes.

 

After Ljoe composed himself he went through the new plan with Chunji. Chunji looked skeptical.

"You sure about this?" Chunji said. "It's pretty risky."

 

Ljoe pondered for a moment and gave out a firm nod. "I know, but. I trust your skills."

Chunji smirked. "Of course you should."

 

----------------------------

It was about sunset. Ljoe took in the huge supposedly abandoned warehouse in front of him. A place that brought back so many bad and shameful memories that Ljoe's spine tingled. Chunji saw him swallow thickly.

 

"Hey, you okay? "

"Yeah." Ljoe said firmly.

Time to finally get away from this place. .once and for all

Ljoe knocked on the creaky wooden door. It was a special knock that only members of horrid former gang knew.

The door opened suddenly and pulled Ljoe and Chunji in. Ljoe struggled and flailed his arms, but he was already in a head lock, all he could do now was to submit.

"Y-yah. .I brought the girl!" Ljoe made out with groans in between from being swung back and forth by his attacker. He could hear Chunji struggling too.

"Stop." He heard a calm, yet frighteningly familiar voice call out. He squinted in the dim light, trying to make out the approaching figure slowly emerging from the shadows.

"Hyung." Ljoe said, his words full of spite.

 

Rain halted a few meters away from them. "So, you really came huh?"

Ljoe gave him the deadliest glare he could muster. "Yeah, I brought her. Just don't hurt Myungsoo." his voice only a low growl.

"What? O-oppa, what's happening?? I thought you had a surprise for me?" Chunji acted surprisingly good that it almost made Ljoe feel guilty.

Ljoe looked at Chunji and smirked. "I don't care about you. I don't care if these goons your family dry of their cash." Ljoe then looked at Rain straight on. "I'll exchange the girl for Myungsoo."

 

Rain smiled eerily. "Hold him down."

Suddenly, the man restraining Ljoe twisted his arm, making him lay flat on the ground. "Ah! what are you doing?!" Ljoe screamed while desperately trying to get the heavy man off him and wriggle his arm free. But it was in vain.

 

Rain crouched down in front of Ljoe, so that his face was almost level to his. He flashed a devious smile. "Tsk. after all your time in that English boarding school of yours. How can you still be so stupid?"

"Of course, having two rich teenagers with me is better than one." he added.

 

Ljoe inwardly smiled. 

 

 

hehe. .just as planned.

 

 

 

------------------------

I actually made this update a a few days earlier but didn't get to post it yesterday cuz .well it was meh B-DAY! yeaaah!

well so, my head is just a container full of random ideas right now, so sorry if this chapter is a bit confusing with the sequencing and all.