The Secret's Revealed

Who's the Man?

After he stumbled forward, Byunghun immediately and clumsily got up to his feet.

 

You just looked at each other. Completely unsure of what to say. His auburn hair was tousled and messy and lay over one of his eyes. He was breathing shallowly. He nervously put on his glasses. His wifebeater was stuck to him like glue due to his sweat, exposing his. .

 

The hell, I sound like a ert.

 

"You. . " you said while coming closer towards him. Making him back up a bit. You touched his arm. "Wh-what are you doing?" he stuttered.

 

LORD! They're as hard as steal *o*

 

You looked at him quizzically, trying to figure just how that scrawny little good boy was so buff. I mean, what would give him the reason to work out? he didn't even need a job, and he lived in a peaceful English boarding school.

 

You gulped.

 

"You have a secret don't you?" you said looking at him slowly. 

At your question, for a moment he looked stunned, wide-eyed.

 

Bull's eye

 

Pondering on what to reply. He looked panicked. But then, the unexpected happened: he chuckled 

 

His panicked demeanor was replaced by an evilly smirking one. He had a familiar glint in his eyes, the same mischievous one he had on for a moment when he was joking with you in the park. Again, totally different form the Byunghun you've had God-knows how many dates with. 

 

Now, the table's turned, he was now the one advancing, and you were the one backing away. He chuckled darkly at your reaction and his smirk was upgraded to a playful grin. "Don't come closer you bipolar freak." you warned. But he paid no attention to it, instead of backing away, he came towards you faster. Then your back hit the wall. SHOOT. 

 

He used the opportunity to slam his hands on the wall, making you jolt. Restricting your movement. His body was now only inches away from yours. You averted your eyes away from him and concentrated on your feet.  He grabbed your chin, tilting your head up, forcing you too look at him straight, still smirking. 

 

Then, you saw a small lock of hair that was pink.  He probably had dyed his hair pink before and  re-dyed again, but missed a single spot.

"P-pink" you mumbled.

 

He saw the lock of pink hair and quickly ruffled his hair to block it from view.

 

Then, it hit you

 

Pink, poodle, Pink poodle. . You suddenly remembered who that comical nickname belonged to, You asked Boyfriend yesterday after that incident with the muggers.

 

who was it? they said It was this famous guy a while back who was leader of this really famous gang, but then suddenly disappeared. His name was on the tip of your tongue 

 

"Y-you're L.JOE!!" you screamed. His eyes widened. He clamped his hand over your mouth and tried to sense if anyone heard you.

 

"S-so what If I am? what are you going to do about it?" he said in a low tone, moving his face closer to yours.  

 

Oh my gosh. .

 

You blushed because of your distance from each other. Making him chuckle. "What? can't handle a "bad" boyfriend?" he said slowly.

 

Is it really possible?? that this guy is L.joe??

 

You gather up all your energy on your fists, your arms shaking in annoyance. Then with all the force you can muster you give him a grave blow in the chest.  "GET AWAY!" you screamed.

 

Your eyes widened. He did move back a bit because of the impact, but he looked unfazed by it.  He just simply mowed through his damp curly hair, like nothing happened. He lifted his head up, with an annoyed expression. He quickly held your wrist firmly.

 

 "H-How did you--" you screeched, trying to yank your fist free, but it was fruitless

 

"I'm done pretending. Your punches don't really hurt" he smirked. "But i have to tell you, that kick in the gut on our first meeting surprised me."

Even though normally, you'd be going wild right about now if a guy called you "weak" but you were too confused to really care.

 

P-Pretend?

But why would he have to pretend to be that annoyingly goody-good boy in the first place? To win my parents over? To make me like him?

 

He came over closer to you, his eyes piercing straight through you. "You should've just been a good girl and avoided spying on me" he said. "That way you'd have the "nice" Byunghun as a husband."

 

"Now that the secret's out, you can't push me around  anymore"

 

You didn't understand.

 

Why??

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

WHOA! L.Joe is released! hahah. .don't worry guys, the explanation will be revealed in the

next chapter. ^^

 

Comment and subscribe please (if you want) xD 

oooh, .looks like L.joe is even more bad- than Rinji

 

 

Hey who would you pick? good Byunghun 

 

 

Or L.Joe? xD <3 <3

*melts*