Out of Plan

Who's the Man?

Hyunseung's eyes widened at what Donghyun was saying on the other line. "Whaaaaat?? she's in a freaking riot? alone??"

 

Aish. .this girl is just crazy.

Kwangmin walks in on the living room, curious as to why Hyunseung looked so concerned. "What's wrong hyung?" 

 

"Rinji, she's in a riot right now, alone."

 

"Whaaat??" Kwangmin screeches, very much like Hyunseung earlier. "and she went without us?" 

 

"Exactly, that girl is so selfsih! she know's we haven't been able to fight in ages, and she just goes and----- a-ah! Donghyun! you're still there? and no, you can't join in. not until we get there." then Hyunseung hangs up.

"Come on, let's gather the guys."

 

"OK, you all ready?" Kwangmin asks after he explained the situation to the remaining two members. After recieving a nod. They all head towards the door. Suddenly Jeongmin halts. "Waiit!" 

Everybody looked at him. "I really want to try something!" he exclaims, looking excited, which is rare because usually he's so expressionless. Then he scurries over to one of the closets and emerges with five baseball bats with barbed wire, they all had numerous,dark stains on the,.

They all look at him wide-eyed. "Where did you get those?" Kwangmin said, a bit scared. "I-is that blood?"

 

Jeongmin laughed a bit. "No, it's fake blood, I want to see if we can win just  by intimidating them."

 

. . .

"You're weird" Hyunseung pointed out. "I don't think that'll work."

 

"Pweaaaseee!" Jeongmin pleaded, clasping his arms together and batted his eyelashes, pouting a bit.

. . .

"Fine, just never freaking do that again." Kwangmin, Youngmin and Hyunseung said in unison.

---------------

Minwoo was still feeling a bit depressed, okay, a lot depressed. He didn't know who else to turn to, he certainly couldn't tell his parents, or else they would go into that super-overprotective-mode and woudl probably do everything in their power to force you to like him. But he didn't want that.

Then there were his nannyguards.

No, I'm not that desperate.

 

There's Boyfriend.

But, they're probably doing that right now.

He's aware. Aware for a very long time about what you and Boyfriend was doing without him knowing, and even though they're great friends, he was still very hurt that you and Boyfriend would keep such a big secret from him. But he still didn't tell you that he knew, he didn't want you to be pressured to let him join. 

Aiishh! no matter. .I need someone to talk to right now.

 

 

Minwoo found himself in front of Boyfriend's apartment.

He took a deep breath, but before he could open the door. Somebody already did.

 

"HEY GUYS! Let's go crash that riot!" Hyunseung screamed, holding a very, very scary looking barbed bat. With. .blood stains!

Minwoo gasped.

 

Boyfriend immediately halted when they saw Minwoo. They just stared at him, speechless.

Minwoo stared at them back, terrified. 

 

I knew they were in a gang. .but. this, this is. .

Oh my God.

 

I'm friends with phsycopaths.

 

---------------------------------

I just stare in shock as I observe what's happening around me. It was chaos. I had no idea if I should stop them or something, or just watch.

 

What in the world is happening?

 

I saw Wooyoung just grabbing the black-haired ert's hair until I thought that his ponytail was going to come right off. Wooyoung looked like he was bitten by a rabid dog. I never thought that he could be that agressive since he's always. .you know, Wooyoung-ish.

 

There were four of those weird looking men who just popped out of no where, and four of your body-guards so each of them fought one on one.

 

That black-haired ert was still trying to pry his ponytail from the clutches of Wooyoung screaming : "Please, It took three freakin' years to grow this thing!!" But Wooyoung didn't budge.

 

Taecyon was fighting fiercely with a kid. Yes, a kid was fighting Taecyon, the man that looked like he has steroids for breakfast. But that kid was good, and his body looked like it was well-trained. He was like a ninja that  was just jumping around and around landing blows on Taecyon's buff body, kicking with strong percision. You couldn't help but giggle from the fact that Taecyon looked like hes Kingkong, losing to a small airplane. That kid was also arrogantly boistering that Taecyon should remember the name of the person who will defeat him, which was apparently "Changjo".

This. is. Bad. Taecyon's getting angry. and you won't like him when he's angry. 

 

Nickhun was fighting a guy with brown curly hair, who looked like he was just about ready to run for it. Well, who could blame him? Nickhun's body was also huge. You always told Nickhun that his cute face looks like it was just photoshopped into his wrestler-like body.

The brown haired dude looked like he was about to cry when Nickhun was poised to punch him, Nickhun suddenly had a look of guilt in his face, seeing that he almost made the poor boy cry when technically he hasn't done anything to him. But suddenly, the brown haired boy kicked Nickhun on his side and began to run, laughing teasingly. Nickhun, annoyed, ran after him. They looked so childish, running in circles like that.

 

But the fight that was the most painful to watch was Chansung's and a cute looking boy, who was probably around the age of the boy Taecyon was fighting. 

 

"You hit first!" The boy yelled.

 

"N-no! you hit first!" Chansung retorted. You face-palmed. That Chansung, even though he was one of the tallest amongst your bodyguards, he was suuuch a wimp, he can fight, but he hated fighting. He was just in charge of the technical stuff.

The boy rolled his eyes, lunging a fist at Chansung's gut. When Chansung doubles over with pain, the boy raises his eyebrow, "Come on! that wasn't much of a punch." the boy said. "Are you trying to lose?"

He was probably right, usually, Chansung would just want to lose in fights.

Chansung shakes his  head an lands a blow on the boy's arm. The boy flinches a bit.

"Oh my gosh! are you okay?" Chansung says with his hands raised on either side of him, signifying he was backing off.

The boy looks at him like he was insane. "Why in the world are you apologizing!? We are fighting dude, fighting!."

 

It was just weird seeing a six foot tall CHansung being scolded by a young boy telling him to hit him.

 

OR Wooyoung having a hair-pulling fight with a ert. OR Taecyon looking so frustrated when he can't even land a hit on a kid. OR Nickhun running around in circles trying to chase an afro boy who looked like he was just playing a game.

UGH. .I can't watch this anymore.

 

"STOPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" You yell from the top of you lungs. Your voice laced with annoyance. "I don't really mind that you're fighting, but at least fight decently."

Surprisingly, they all stopped and looked at you, freezing in their fight midway.

 

It kind of felt awkward having them all stare at you like that. You cleared your throat. "Can we all like just calm down? because I absolutely have NO idea what's going on."
 

Wooyoung finally let go of the ert dude's hair, gaining a sigh from the latter. "Wh-what? these guys weren't.  ." then he shifted his eyes awkwardly. 

"What?" you ask,

"Um. .you know"

"Just spill it!" you demand.

 

"trying to take advantage of you." he said, in a whisper. But it was still loud. 

 

The four weird men suddenly laughed out loud.

 

"Us? take advantage of her? we didn't even know she was a girl at first. We thought she was some kind of kidnapper!" The afro boy said.

You're ears turned red. I wanna punch this guy. .soo badly.

 

2pm stayed silent. 

"For some reason, they're alibi seems plausible." Nickun whispered to taecyon. I immediately revert my anger towards him and land a fist at his side.

 

Ignoring Nickhun's whines, I look at the four men. "What do you mean kidnapper?"

 

The ert dude spoke up. "Well, you were obviously following our friend, so, we figured."

 

They're friends with Ljoe?

 

"Well of course! he's my fiance! and he's with a freaking girl!"

 

They almost choked. "You're his fiance??" they shrieked.

 

The afro dude went closer to me and looked at me from head to toe. "Ljoe's description was spot on! "one of the guys" he said."

Rinji. .control. control. control

You managed to calm down again.

"Yes I am, and you guys owe me an explanation by lunging at me. Why would someone be kidnapping Ljoe?"

 

The men looked at each other, pondering on what to do. They nodded, seeming to have reached a silent agreement.

The cute boy spoke out. "Not him, they're aiming for you."

 

What?

 

--------------------------------

You've only been talking for a few minutes, but you couldn't handle all the information being bombarded at you. That they were Ljoe's gang when he was still active. That Ljoe was blackmailed by his former gang leader to kidnap me, and he had to comply and not call the police or else they still wouldn't give up and kill his friend in his former gang. They also told you about their whole plan. How that girl was just actually a guy that they would use as bait to substitute yourself. You now also knew their names.

 

"I-I can't believe it." you say weakly. Taecyon patted your back. 

"Don't worry, we, your loyal bodyguards, will do everything to help."  he said, proudly puffing up his chest.

 

You clench your fist and clam your eyes shut. "H-hey! you're not gonna cry are you??" Nickhun said, looking at you.

 

You shook your head and scream angrily. "That BASTARD! Trying to save without even telling me!!!" 

 

---------------------------

 

Ljoe and girl-Chunji were only a few yards away from the kidnapper's hideout.

 

Chunji could see Ljoe being visibly nervous.

"Hey, you sure about this?" Ljoe asked.

Chunji halted in his walking. "Seriously! if you ask me one last time, I'm gonna hit you." Chunji said, diva-ishly, seeming to be too much into his role. "And besides, you should worry about yourself first. You look like you're going to pass out."

Ljoe scoffed, "Me? scared?. .--" 

Before he could finish his obvious bluff, his phone rang.

 

"Yeah? Hello Cap?"

 

"Ljoe, there's been a change of plans. . oh and you're fiance's here."

 

. . . .

 

"WHAAAAAAATT???!!"

 

------------------------------------

SORRY X100000000! yeah, it's been a long time for a proper update. Honestly, I'm such a bad author, i really need to finish this before deciding to create another one. But, I've been expriencing a very serious case of writer's block for this story T.T

 

grrrr!.

But anywaays guysss! hoped u liked the update. though it's kind of confusing.